10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] Empty
PostSubject: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 am

Fumbling over to a wall, Mulan ran her hands across the surface to ensure it was indeed a wall. Knocking on it, she called out, "Hello? Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 am

Kenai was leaning on the wall, staying close to the wall kept him orientated in the room. He heard a knock, turning his head towards the wall. "Hello? Who is there?" He hoped it would be Poca. Or someone who knew if she was here. He had forgotten almost that people talked through the walls too.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:25 pm

The voice wasn't that of either Aladdin or Sinbad, so Mulan could only guess they were in a room not connected to the one she was in. If they hadn't been seperated and paired up with different people, too, which was rather likely.

"My name is Mulan," she said.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 pm

"Are you new here? I don't think I heard of a Mulan before." He asked kindly. "Are you roomed with anyone right now?" He asked raising his hopes up that he got some news of Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 pm

"Yes, I am," she replied, smiling at the kind tone. "And, I'm here with a girl named Charlotte. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 pm

So Charlotte was here too. He wondered how many had been brought back here again. He just hoped Poca wasn't one of them. "I'm roomed with a woman named Sara." He said biting his lip. "So what is your crime?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm

"Crime?" she asked, tone reflecting her confusion. What did he mean? Was it like the sin thing Jasmine mentioned? "I don't...I was roomed with a Jasmine, before the lights were shut off. She said something about sins..."
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Kenai sighed. "I have been here before. The villain took people who in his eyes had sinned. A crime that they had committed or just being sinfull. He put us through tortures and games. But the thing is... That villain is supposed to be dead."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 pm

"His name was John, right?" she asked. "I remember when it was all over the news." When Shang came home again...She smiled, thinking of that day. Her pure and perfect big brother wasn't the same. He'd never be the same. But, he could still be hers, one day, whether he was with Snow or not.

"So, if he's dead, who could be doing it now? Copycats?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 pm

He perked up. "Shang!? You know Shang?! How? Is he here too? Snow was so worried when she woke up here."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 pm

"Snow's here?!" Mulan replied, eyes widening in shock. If Snow was here, was Shang here? Did everyone at the house get kidnapped, or had it just been Snow and herself? Trying to calm down she said, "Shang's my older brother."

Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

He nodded, then remembered there was a wall between them. "Yes, Snow was my first roommate here. She is alright, she is just scared, and worried about Shang. I worry about my own wife too." Kenai said twisting his wedding ring to test if it was still there. "I didn't know Shang had a sister." He then realised he hadn't introduced himsef. "Oh, by the way I'm Kenai."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm

"I'm sure she's safe," Mulan said, attempting to be reassuring. She didn't know who is wife was, or if his wife was locked up like they were, but thinking positively was a better option.

"Kenai," she said, nodding in the dark. "It's nice to meet you...circumstances aside."
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:39 am

Kenai smiled softly. She sure was nice, he wondered what she was doing here. Then again, most people here were nice, but still they had been brought here. "Thanks. It's nice to meet you too Mulan."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 pm

"So," she said. "Is your room dark too?"

((ooc: short, very short, I know, but I've got no ideas on what to post. silent))
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 am

"Yes. I suppose it's dark there too." He said thoughtfully. "How did you get taken? Did you see the attackers?"

OOC: I'm not making long replies either XD don't worry
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:31 pm

"They came to the house. I don't know what they looked like, they had masks on," Mulan began, relating the tale of her kidnapping. "Shang told me to run and I did. I guess he thought he could hold them off, but that didn't work too well," she said, half-chuckling at the end of her speech.

She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm here, Snow's here...do you think Shang could be here, too?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Kenai shook his head. "I have no idea. I surely wish he and Pocahontas managed to escape our fate. They could maybe work out where we are. They are smart." His thoughts drifted back to his family, thinking what happened after he had gone missing. The day care probably would be the first to notice when he didn't come to pick the kids up. He bit his lip, trying not to think about the pain the kids were going through now. Not to mention Poca. "Um... so... you excited about the wedding?" HE asked trying to move the conversation to a lighter direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]   Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Voices From Beyond the Wall [TTW with Room 4]
Page 1 of 1