10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New room, old face.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

New room, old face. Empty
PostSubject: New room, old face.   New room, old face. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Cinderella groaned as she woke up. She coughed a little as she sat up. She winced as she rubbed her back.

Gassed again... and now back pain, fuun... She thought, sarcastically. The gas being used was a bit different from five years ago; she never had a sore throat from the one John used.

She looked around and the first thing she saw made her gasp, her hand immediately going to her lips.

A skeleton with a hole in its forehead.

She flinched as the image from that Dinner Party came back to her mind of where the young boy was shot in the forehead.

She got off the bed and almost breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Sinbad sleeping in one of the chairs. She walked over to him and gently shook him. "Sinbad? Wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

New room, old face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room, old face.   New room, old face. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Cinderella sighed. "Boy, you're a hard sleeper..." She mumbled to herself, before walking away from the sleeping Sinbad.

She looked up at the camera. "I bet you think you're so clever, don't you?" She asked, crossing her arms, while glaring at the camera.

She kept the rest of her thoughts to herself. Should she really make a challenge to the villain so soon? She wanted to; she wanted out!

Just you wait, villains, I'm not going to let you win this time. She thought, her eyes narrowing.

"You're going to lose..." She mouthed to herself, her face turned away from the camera.
Back to top Go down

New room, old face.
Page 1 of 1