10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall Empty
PostSubject: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 pm

After talking to Cindy and Poca, Snow White decided to see if she could talk to anyone else and felt her way towards another wall. She leaned against one wall, "Hello, can anyone hear me?" She called, hoping someone would respond.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Lilo turned her head to the wall, as she could hear the voice of someone else... Someone female. "Hello?", she called back hesitantly. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Snow Whit was surprised, it sounded like a much younger girl was also trapped here that made Snow angry. "Hi, I'm Snow White. Who are you?" She asked as she got herself into a much more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Lilo smiled. "Hey Snow. Nice to meet you.", she leaned her ear against the wall. "I'm Lilo. Can ask you something? I can't... Can't remember your name. Have you been here before?", she was definitely too curious. Lilo bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Snow White blinked in surprise at the question and then shrugged, "Yeah I was here last time, wait you were here before too?" She asked, she sho0uldn't be that surprised but even so it amazed her that John had kidnapped someone so young.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yes, I was here the last time as well.", Lilo giggled. "It was really funny. So... How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Snow White wondered how Lilo could see it as funny but didn't comment on it, "As good as can be expected, I don't know if I have a room mate or not. They haven't said anything the whole time I've been here so I've just been talking to some other people through the wall. Do you have someone with you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Lilo listened carefully to Snow's words. Then she nodded. "Yes, Dimitri is here with me. In the other room I had a new man and Dimitri had someone new as well, we talked through the wall before.", Lilo looked at her hands, well not really it was still dark, but other senses worked better when you can't see.m "He doesn't sound well, but I'll be taking care of him. Whom do you met before?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:32 am

Snow White winced when she heard Dimitri was there as well, "Well I've met Dimitri, Kenai, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Anya, Aladdin, Eric, and a few others. Oh and of course my fiance Shang, I don't know if he's stuck here with us though." She admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am

Lilo tilted her head. "Was this the last time we were in here or this time?", she was suspicious. Lilo knew most of those persons. She had met them herself... But.

But.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

Snow White bit her lip, "Last time although I have talked to Cindy, Poca and Kenai recently while we've been here." She said as she twisted the ring on her finger. All she could think about was Shang.....she hoped he was all right wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Lilo bit her lower lip. So Cindy was here... And Kenai and Pocahontas as well. She closed her eyes. Not good. Not good at all. "How are they?", she asked with a suppressed voice.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Snow White bit her lip, "They're pretty good...as well as can be expected anyway." She said quietly as she twirled her ring around her finger some more.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Lilo nodded. "Okay... What's with you? Are you okay?", she leaned her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:53 pm

(o-e I'm sorry I completely forgot! *hits self*)
Snow White smiled sadly, "Oh I'm fine, I just think its weird that someone would go to so much trouble to kidnap us all again." She said quietly as she twirled one finger through her curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 am

[OOC: Uhm... wasn't this supposed to be my and Snow's topic? o.o Why did you reply Olivia? I'm confused that makes no sense for me @.@]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:52 am

(Sorry i posted on hte wrong one Dx My dad was right about to turn the internet off and so i rushed and ehh... found the wrong one xD Ill delete it now xD Someone who is an admin can just delete all these last posts xD)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:47 am

(fixed and sorry about that Lilo x3 I totally spaced too....wayy too many TTW topics forgive me?)
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 am

(yeah i spaced out too... knew i might have to reply to a ttw and just clicked the one snow had a reply on xD)
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 pm

"I wonder who he or she is. I really want to meet her or him.", she smiled softly. "If he/she kidnapped us like we where before... s/he must know a lot of the things that happened the last time. I don't think s/he did it just for fun or out of a reason. Not when nearly all of the last members are locked in here.", Lilo shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall   TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 8 Voices Through the Wall
Page 1 of 1