10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) Empty
PostSubject: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 am

(OOC: HEY LUDO LOOK Very Happy I remembered Very Happy XD)

Jasmine had noticed Mulan had found someone to talk too, through the wall As she slowly walked besides the walls. She had heard Sinbad's voice..And she wasn't really fond of him so instead of causing troubles she decided to do something else.
Knocking on one wall randomly, Maybe Aladdin was there? ''Hello..? Is someone there..?'' She asked unsure what she was going to face.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Jane was sitting on the floor, resting her back on the wall and staring at the roses in the vase. Black roses. They were terribly beautiful. And somehow in Jane's mind they seemed a presage of death. She was scared, sure she was, and confused, of course, but… it was like her feelings were sleeping in that moment: she knew she had to be crying, or begging of mercy, but she just wasn't.
When suddenly she heard a knock at the wall she turned in surprise, hearing a voice.
She waited a few seconds before to answer in a low voice
"there's… there's me…"

ooc: yey! Very Happy Thanks Audrey!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Jasmine frowned slightly. ''Who..Is 'me'? ..'' She asked sitting down next to the wall. Maybe this girl was new here.
''Ehm..my name is Jasmine. You want to share yours..?'' She asked, Leaning against the wall. She sighed running her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 am

She listened the girl's voice, Jasmine, as she said introducing herself, and after a short while she replied again in a low voice "My name is Jane..." she thought to say something else but she just didn't know what so instead she remained silent again
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 am

Jasmine nodded. "Hey ehm.. Jane.. Are you okay? I won't hurt you. There's a wall between us." She smiled when she said the last part.
As she sighed. Jane... Did she ever know a jane?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Letting Jasmine talk to her husband, Mulan made her way to the other wall, deciding to see who was on the other side. "Hello?" she called, knocking at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)   A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5) Empty

Back to top Go down

A knock on the other side of the wall (TTW with room 5)
Page 1 of 1