10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? Empty
PostSubject: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Cinderella raised her head from where she was leaning against the wall next to the door when she heard the shouting.

"Poca?" She said, recognizing the voice. She went over to the wall and knocked on it. "Poca? Is that you? It's Cindy!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 pm

"Poca? Poca? Is that you? It's Cindy!"

Pocahontas turned away from the camera when she heard a voice from the wall. And heard Cinderella's voice.

"Cindy?" She asked out loud, before running to the wall. "Cindy, are you okay? Please tell me your okay." She said as she was worried about her friend. Though she then remembered her child. "Cindy is Angel okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Cinderella let out a sigh of relief, then she shook her head. This isn't the best place to see a friend again...

"I'm okay, are you all right?" She asked, leaning her head against the wall, for support.

"I-I don't know... I don't know where she is! I'm hoping she is with Dean or mother..." She said, trembling a little.

I guess this is how you felt, huh, Jane? She thought, thinking back to her friend from the first kidnapping who had a son and she didn't know where he was...

"What about Kenai? And your children? Do you have any idea about them?" Cinderella asked, knowing how much she had to be worrying too.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Pocahontas sighed of relief when Cinderella said she was okay. Before her heart clenched when she heard that she didn't know where Angel was. And it made her hands turn into fists.

What is going on?

She then felt her heart stop at the mention of Kenai and her children.

"I don't, I don't know where they are. Or if Kenai is here. I don't know.." She said as she punched the wall. Though it wasn't hard enough to hurt her.. It was a light punch, but hard enough to make a sound.

"I don't know what's going on.. But I thought we escaped this hell..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Cinderella sighed. "I thought we did too... John is dead, so it can't be him..." She said, before glancing over at the bed again.

"Poca... do you remember Meg?" She asked, in a sort of whisper so that only Pocahontas could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Her whole body shuddered at John's name. She closed her eyes as memories came swooping into her head. Memories she wanted to forget. She wanted to forget everything that happened during those months.. But now they were coming back to her, as if they wanted revenge for keeping them away.

Though she got out of her thoughts when Cinderella asked her about Meg.

Meg? Was she also a prisoner last time?

"Meg? No.. no I don't.. I never met someone named Meg.. Why?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Cinderella froze. She had thought everyone knew who Meg was...

Sinbad would have a heart attack... She thought, shaking her head.

"She... she was someone that he had loved... and she died from a sickness..." She whispered.

"And... there is a girl here who looks just like her..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Pocahontas looked down when she heard that he loved this woman.. And how the person looked like the woman he loved. Though it wasn't because of how she had feelings for him.. But it was because this girl probably didn't know her parents..

But she really didn't know if this girl knew Meg and John..

"That's... that's weird.. Do you think there are new people here?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

"I get that feeling..." She responded, looking back at the sleeping girl.

"Who are you roomed with?" She asked, wanting to know if she was with a familiar face as well.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

"Why is this happening again? What have we done?!" Pocahontas said as her voice raised. She was getting way too annoyed, and was getting mad. "Who are the people in charge of this? And what do they want?"

She was confused..

"And I only know it's two people because.. I was fighting someone, and then someone else hit me in the back of the head.."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Cinderella's eyes widened. "I..." She said, putting a hand on her head and shutting her eyes tightly, trying to remember.

"I can... vaguely remember hearing a woman's laughter?... I don't..." She said, trying to remember, but it was too vague. She bit her lip, getting a bit more scared at the thought of two or more people being crazy enough to reenact the last kidnapping.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Pocahontas looked down as she bit her lip.

"I couldn't see if it was a boy or girl the person I was fighting.. So I can't help you.. And I didn't hear a woman's laughter either.." She said as she started to think hard.

What is going on..?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Cinderella shook her head. "Don't, it's not your fault..." She said, feeling tears form in her eyes again. "We'll figure it out... we just need to..."

Keep calm?

Don't lose hope?

We've been trapped here once, and we barely escaped with our lives last time, so how could we have any hope? She thought, placing a hand on her forehead.

"For now... we have to figure out a way to keep in contact with one another... We've been through this before, and we know last time he wanted to keep people separate and tear up the friendships... he did that by placing everyone in different circumstances... right?" She asked, trying to remember everything that happened when she was at the last place, how John put people together in different ways after certain moments...

She remembered from watching the monitors when she was in his room.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Jane opened the bathroom door and went out of it: she had been there for a while, refreshing her face with some water. A part of her wanted this experience to be over, to be in her bed, to just know what was going on in her life, but another part… just didn't care. She doubted that whatever was happening could be worse that she had gone trough in her life: maybe she was going to die, but she didn't care. The only thing that was scaring her was the possibility to suffer, but why should have someone wanted to torture her? She was nothing. Nobody. She was unimportant. She wasn't even worth it.
But still, she was tense, nervous… she wanted so badly a knife in her hands in that moment, cut herself would have helped her to calm down a bit, but there was no way in that moment…
So she just left the bathroom, and when she realized that her blonde roommate was talking to someone else through the wall, she approached her, still without a word, but probably whoever was behind the wall had already heard her footsteps...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Pocahontas had nodded to herself. Remembering how John tried to break up friendships in anyway he could. Just like that moment with Odette.

"We have to make sure we don't lose hope. And that we fight for our freedom again. As well stay close as friends. And fight to survive. Cause I don't want to lose any of my friends. And knowing your here, the others are here as well. We have to stick together and fight. Cause I will see my husband and my children again.. I won't let them win." She said as she wasn't scared to fight back.

She was scared once.. and it weakened her. She wouldn't be weak again.

Though she looked towards the other part of the wall when she heard foodsteps.

"Is that your roommate?"

[[OOC Posted my lovelies! ^^ <3 FINALLY HAD TIME D<]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Cinderella nodded, even though she knew Pocahontas couldn't see her. "We'll make it back to them... I will make it back to Angel and Dean..." She said, looking down at her ring, twisting it on her finger a little.

Cinderella looked behind her to see Jane walk out of the bathroom. She smiled at her and motioned her over to her.

"It is, her name is Jane." She said, to Pocahontas. "Do you want to semi-meet a friend of mine, Jane?" She asked, turning back to Jane.

{OOC: Sorry for the wait, guys DX}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?   TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again? Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW Room 2 & 3 Here we go again?
Page 1 of 1