10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:00 am

Lilo layed on the ground and blinked. There was darkness around her. Yesterday... or before a few hours, she didn't knew very well, there was nothing like this around her. Carefully she sat up and tried to see something in the dark space. Lilo sighed and stroke through her hair. Somehow...

Somehow it gave her memories back from earlier. She smiled. A blackout. Now Lilo giggled. Slowly she crawled along in the darkness, till she reached the wall. Lilo leaned against it and thought. The last blackout she remembered, was with Dimitri. It was a lot of fun actually. Her lips curled up into a smirk.

Now... It seemed like she needed to wait till her roommate awoke. If it was still Garret or someone else didn't matter to her. Just the fun she could have now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Dimitri woke up, his headaches worst now. The gas had not favoured him well, and entrapment was taking its toll. His skin felt clammy with sweat, and when he went to feel his forehead he had a fever. Shakily he opened his eyes to pitch darkness, what he remembered all too well from when John had done the same. The copycats were clearly well knowledged in what had happened, and dedicated to replicate such events.
He rested against the stone, it feeling much cooler than his own skin, as his eyes tried to scan the darkness for any sign of movement. Of course it was useless. He could not see even his own hand in front of him. Sighing he sat back against the wall, willing his headache to stop.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 am

Lilo had silently leaned with closed eyes against the wall, when she heard quiet and slow movements from somewhere else in the room. For a moment she opened her eyes and giggled short as she recognized it wouldn't make a difference if they where open or not. So her roommate was finally awake. She sighed.

Lilo wrapped her arms around her legs and layed her head on her knees. Should she say something? Or not? Lilo opened her lips. "Where we sit, and we breath. Cause I know all the words and I sing you everything. Well they're just thoughts so go ahead and speak.", she stopped. Lilo shook her head. If the person did understand the meaning of the words or not, didn't matter. But now, her roommate knew that he was not alone in the room and his mate was a little girl. Lilo pressed her lips against each other.

[OOC: Sry for not being on much earlier. >.< My family kept me busy XD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 am

He looked up into the dark, recognising the voice. The irony of now was almost too much, to be roomed together in a blackout once more just like they had all those years ago.
'Lilo?' he asked hesistantly, not wanting to be sure. But they had just spoke through the walls, he knew her voice had not changed or his memories become so warped. He decided to not try stumbling around in the dark now that he had found some place to rest. If he tried to move he knew that he would just fall, and he feared any movement would make his head ache even more. It was a pleasant relief in fact to not be able to see, just because he knew the light would be stinging his eyes by now.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Lilo lifted her head. "Dimitri?", she asked back shyly. This was... seemed to be a weird coincidence. Lilo smiled and crawled into the direction, she thought the voice comes from. The darkness around wasn't... usual, but during her jobs she got accustomed to it. Her moving was as quiet as normal. No one would have heard her or could say where she was. Nice if you like to kill someone, but Lilo would dare to hurt him.

"Are you okay? You don't sound well...", Lilo sat down where she was. If she was near enough to him or not, she didn't knew, but she guessed she was, his breath was heavy and loud in her ears. "You really don't sound good..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

'Hey' he said weakly, not really sure what to say. She sounded closer now, and he was glad to hear she sounded well. Of course he couldn't say the same for himself, the gas must have obviously taken effect. He was feeling worser by the minute.
'Its probably just the gas' he said with a sigh. 'I'm tired, thats all.' He doubted Lilo would believe him, but he was not going to say anything to prove otherwise for now.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Lilo tilted her head. "If you say so...", she definitely wasn't sure about it, but she didn't want to make him feel more uncomfortable. "That's.. funny, isn't it?", she asked giggling. Lilo felt really happy right now. She was again with her older brother, adopted by words or not. He was he. No one could change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:54 pm

'I guess' he smiled, but she could not see it in the dark. He did not have the heart to laugh with her, so he just sat and listened. It was good to see she was the same as ever in this situation, happy almost and far too comfortable for her own good.
'How have you been?' he said, though it was a silly question to ask. He just couldn't think of anything else to fill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Lilo shrugged. "I've been doing quite well. I learned a lot new things.", she smiled though it was dark. Lilo looked around, it was useless and unnecessary, but it gave her a better feeling. "What's with you? I know I kinda stalked you... But how are you feeling?", she played with her hair, then grinned and tied them up into two braids. "It feels... Different than the last time.", Lilo sighed. She crawled closer, being sure this time she was right with the place she believed he was. Her hand touched a wall and then his shoulder. Lilo smiled and leaned her back against the wall, her head cuddling into his shoulder. "You are really not well today..."

'Like always when I saw you...'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

He felt Lilo on his shoulder and even from that he could tell how much she had grown. He smiled, but he guessed it was true. If he accepted it then he would be able to connect the dots with his lack of alcohol, but he didn't like to admit to having a dependency. Withdrawal would just mean a new level of hell in a place like this and he didn't want to think about it. If anything he hoped whatever he was suffering would be enough to do the job of killing him.
He brought his arm around her to hug him, but even the close contact burned. He was hot as it was, and he had to move away eventually. 'Sorry' he said. 'I guess I'm just sick' he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Lilo closed her eyes. "Just sick, yes, yes...", she mumbled and shook her head slowly. "As you believe it...", Lilo yawned. She enjoyed his arm around her. He was so warm and soft. More hot right now, but Lilo tried to ignore it. Telling him that he should sleep whatever, telling him to change his life wouldn't help. Would make him angry. And she wasn't in the mood. Not this kind of mood. Lilo smiled, cuddling closer to him. "You don't know how much I missed you..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm

He sighed, knowing she did not believe him. After all hadn't she mentioned something about following him? She probably knew all too well of his habits. Instead he looked at her.. well, towards her voice. 'I missed you too' he said, but he felt bad. He had been the one to call off contact with anyone, and there was little that could make up for that. 'I'm sorry I didn't come visit.'
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Lilo giggled into his chest. "As you would've found me. But I guess I should've shown myself to you. Or just stay at your home and get on your nerves.", she sighed.

[OOC: Sry no idea what to write more >.<]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:24 pm

'Its alright' he said. 'We are here now...' He supposed that they would both die in this place, him most certainly, and so at least they would see each other for the rest of their lives. 'Do you suppose we have any beds this time?' he wondered, his head still aching. It would be good to rest, but his last room had certainly lacked furniture. It could easily be the same here.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Lilo yawned. "Maybe... But I won't try to search it now. It's too dark. And I feel good the way we are sitting here.", she layed her hand on his chest. "But I guess a bed would be better for you, hmm?", she lifted her hand to his face now and touched his forehead. "You're way to hot. You've got a fever right?", she shook her head. "A shame I haven't got any medicine with me anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

He shrugged. 'Probably.' In all honesty he went from hot to shivering every so often so it was difficult to keep track of his temperature.
'You had medicine before?' he said, confused momentarily by her words.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Lilo nodded. "I'm always taking medicine with me. Some of them I make myself. But yeah, it seems when they caught me, they took the medicine with them. Or I lost it on the way...", she shrugged. "It's really useful to have medicine with you when you are traveling a lot and need to care for small injuries. Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:14 pm

'Where did you stay?' he asked curious, worried for her. She was still only little, even if she refused to accept it and had the mentality of someone far beyond her years. Being on the streets wasn't a good place for anyone, especially a kid. Even if she had been watching her he had never noticed, and so she must have been well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:51 pm

"Oh well, there are always some places to stay. You should walk around on the street and keep your eyes open. There are a lot of men and women who like to take care of little girls. Especially older men.", Lilo grinned. "Anyway... They haven't got any worries anymore and me myself not too."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 pm

'I know I've lived there' he said. 'But doesn't mean its a place you should be' he sighed. He didn't like the sound of these men but there was little he could say to her. He knew Lilo would happily go through life just the way she was. 'I guess you are right' he said, but he was reluctant. He supposed his worries would only go when he died, but he wouldnt say that now.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Lilo shrugged. "There are a lot of places I shouldn't have been...", to be true she shouldn't have left Jasmine and stayed with her. To have the life of a child like she was supposed to have. But... They showed her a forbidden side of life and she got caught in it. Lilo snuggled closer to Dimitri and closed her eyes. Slowly she fell asleep.

[OOC: Since the blackout is over... Do you like to start a new topic?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.   I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol. Empty

Back to top Go down

I still wont remember your face, the features mix too well with this alcohol.
Page 1 of 1