10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember the feelings, remember the day...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

Remember the feelings, remember the day... Empty
PostSubject: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Lilo blinked and turned around. She was to caught in her dream to recognize the first time that something was wrong. The dream was so... real and yet blurred. Suddenly her eyes opened and she looked around. What the Hell?! Lilo jumped on her feet and looked more precisely around in the room. She got some kind of Deja-vu...

Some years before... Wasn't she in the same situation? Lilo sighed and stroke through her long hair. She still hadn't cut it after the escape... More like... She betrayed the ones she loved the most in the last five years... 'Hmpf. No time to be sentimental, Lilo.', she reprehended herself. The last time she survived, but this time?

Lilo slowly walked around in the room, her moves flowing into one another. Five more hard years of learning and being the killer, she originally promised Jasmine never to be. Anyway... If the others where here as well? Lilo would love to see them again... But she hided herself, to avoid hurting them.

A person fell into her eyes. Lilo walked to him and sat down next to him. A young man with blonde hair. Oh god. Lilo rolled her eyes. She still didn't liked blondes much. Ah well... Could be fun anyway.

Let the games begin...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 am

[Ooc I've missed sadistic Lilo :3 XD *huggles Lilo* MY LOOVE <3]
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 am

Garret woke up slowly, his respiratory system was still aching because of the chloroform. He tried to remember what he was doing the last time he was awake... Yes, he was at the forest near his town... he was with falcon at one of his free time from the council, and he was waiting for...

Daria... He whispered under his breath.

He stood up, and tried to feel the atmosphere of the room. The walls looked old and stainned with something, and the smell wasn't pleasant. He needed to keep calm, and see with his ears. It was a weak but Garret could listen to someone breathing next to him. He turned to where he imagined the sound was coming and spoke. ''Hello, there. Do you have an idea of where exactly we are?''
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 am

[@Villain: I missed it as well XD And you all! <33]

"Comes to the fact what you want to hear.", Lilo smirked. As he opened his eyes, Lilo immediately saw that something with them were wrong. "I could lie to you, but I guess you want to hear the truth. We are in an old hotel locked in 10 rooms and in every one of the rooms are two people. Well, that's what I think. If I'm right, the next days are getting to be a lot of fun... for me. I can't speak for you.", Lilo shrugged. "My name is Lilo, by the way. Nice to meet you, or nice I had the chance to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 am

As the person talked, Garret could tell it was a girl, 12 or 13 years old. While he heard her, he walked around the room, groping around the walls, and keeping a hand in front, in case there were any obstacle on his way. I could lie to you, but I guess you want to hear the truth. We are in an old hotel locked in 10 rooms and in every one of the rooms are two people. He stopped walking. That sound very familiar, like an old memory. Garret turned to the girl and said lightly ''Name's Garret. Nice to meet you too, Lilo...'' He scratched the top of his head. ''I believe I've heard this before... There was a kidnap, years ago. I remember I heard the news about it, am I right?'' He tried to keep calm, but he was afraid of what the girl would say next.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 pm

"Five years now exactly.", Lilo answered coldly. "Was the most interesting year of my life, though we had some sad moments...", Lilo stood up and walked to Garret, touching the wall next to his hand. "Feels somehow like coming back home..." She walked away and sat down next to the door. "I miss him. Somehow... All the last five years..."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Garret closed his eyes for a moment, as it could help him. The only reason he remembered this episode was because a person he knew was involved, and she didn't survive... He felt the girl approaching next to him, and he could feel her warmth. He opened his eyes and turned to her as he heard soft steps around him. He followed her, and he was grateful there was no furniture to harm him. He sat by her side and turned, his calm voice tone was still with him... ''What is interesting of being kidnapped and tortured for a year, Lilo? How old were you when it happenned?''
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 pm

"How old I was...", Lilo thought like she couldn't remember. Though she could. Quite well. No memory was left this exactly in her mind than these days, this year. "I was seven. And I wasn't scared at all. Not the whole year. I met a lot of people. More or less nice or annoying. And I was happy every time I could join a game. I'm excited to know what kind of games we are playing this time.", she looked at the man next to her. Lilo waited for any kind of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Garret smiled to himself, realising he guessed her age right. ''What kind of games did you play, Lilo? You seemed to be a brave girl, and I have the slight impression you didn't play monopoly...'' He spoke with a small smile and rose his eyebrow playfully. Lilo didn't look like the girls from her age, and something about the way she spoke didn't fit right for him.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Lilo started to laugh. "Oh no! Monopoly...", she giggled and wiped away some tears from laughing. "That's something little children play... When I think about it, I should've played it with Aaron. Ah anyway. No, I thought more of games like, when the villain tells you to kill someone or someone you love will die, what will you do? And doing nothing might have the consequence, that you all die? What would you do Garret?", Lilo had stood up quietly and whispered the last question in his ear now. Coldly. Without any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Garret laughed with Lilo. It was nice to hear a pleasant sound after the awark silence. Their laughes echoed at the room, but his laughes weakned when Lilo started talking about what kind of games she played five years ago. He got tensed, and clenched his fists, and his heart almost jumped from his chest when he remembered Daria, and his father. He twisted his wedding ring on his finger and felt Lilo approching quietly to him. It wasn't her approach that startled him, but the way she talked.
''I'll do whatever it takes to keep my family safe, Lilo'' He said as coldly as he could, but there was a hint of frailty in his voice. He was against any kind of violence, or torture, but when it comes to his family, he didn't know what he could do.
Garret blinket a few times gulping the lump in his throat, and turned to Lilo, speaking softly... ''You're far different from all the girls I know at tour age, Lilo.'' Garret was sure something was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Lilo shrugged and just smiled. "Then I can't wait to see what you are doing, when you made friends here and be told to kill one of them. Then you can't keep your family safe anymore.", Lilo giggled. "Don't lose your heart out here, or you are lost forever.", she laughed coldly. "The last time I've done a lot to be safe. I even killed one or two women. Maybe more.", Lilo made an unladylike noise.

"Be aware that here's nothing as it seems, my dear Garret. Even the cutest or most innocent person can be a killer inside."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm

He felt his heart squeezing into his chest. Why this was happening to him? Just now he was building a family with Daria, he was happy living his life as he wished for so long. His heart belonged only to Daria, and he would do anything to feel her soft skin, and hear her sweet voice again.
"The last time I've done a lot to be safe. I even killed one or two women. Maybe more.". Garret had never met a darkest child like Lilo. A child that killed two or more people, and laughed at it. Would he be a killer too? She told Even the cutest or most innocent person can be a killer inside. Would he be able to kill for his family would be safe?

''Should I trust you, Lilo?'' He asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:35 pm

"Besides the fact that I don't like blond people much, you can trust me for now.", Lilo nodded. "I won't harm you for nothing. As long as I don't know what kind of games we are playing...", Lilo sighed. She wasn't in the mood for talking about murder anymore. It was her profession, but had she to talk about it when she wasn't at work? NO.

"Where did you live, before we met in here?", she tried to change the theme. Something again that hadn't changed. She had always been the curious little child.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Garret chuckled softly, he was relieved he could trust someone... at least for now. He hoped the villian left him in peace, and didn't drag him in any of his sick games.

He could hear the curiosity in her voice, and he smiled softly as he talked about his town. ''Well, I'm from a little town in England. There is this big forest surrounding it, and the river has the most crystalinne water you ever seen. The people from there is simple, but respectable, and everybody is friendly'' He said serenely, wishing he was there. He turned to the little girl, with his smile on ''What about you? Where are you going after here?'' He wanted to believe that everyone was going home after this, he had faith on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:04 pm

"I don't know.", Lilo answered. "I guess when my adoptive mother is here as well and sees me, I'll be going back to her, her husband and my little brother.", she sighed. "I left them you know. Maybe not my best decision, but who knows?", Lilo smiled softly and wrapped her arms around her legs. "I miss them somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 pm

''Well, everybody makes wrong decisions at times, but some of them turn to be the right one later'' He said softly, his face turned to her. ''I guess they miss you too'' He finished. He then listen to something different, a camera? He turned to the corner the sound came and said quietly to Lilo. ''Are they watching us?'' Just when he thought things couldn't get worse.

Last edited by Garret on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Lilo looked up and smiled. "Oh yes, I guess. Won't be fun, having people locked inside rooms, when you can't see what they are doing, huh?", she said sarcastic. Lilo moved a bit and stared at the wall. "I can tell you that we might switch rooms someday. So you surely meet new people in here. Maybe some like me who knew the games or some new like you are.", now Lilo stood up and walked to Garret, touching softly his cheek. "New... And so innocent...", abruptly she turned around and walked along in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

[OOC: Going to bed now! Reply and I'ma reply to you when I go up tomorrow! <33 It's so much fun rping with you XD Sometimes I feel soo sorry for Garret and then I'm amused. *bad Lilo bad, go out of my head*]
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 pm

[OOC: Alright! I had much fun too! XD See ya!]
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Garret sighed, this would be an experience he would never forget. ''This is so... sick'' He said quietly, mostly to himself. As Lilo talked about switching rooms and meeting other people, Garret froze and didn't even dare to blink , and he shivered a bit when the girl touched his skin new like you are.", "New... And so innocent...". His wife was going to meet him at the woods, what if...?? No, he didn't tell her about Rapunzel, and he imagined she didn't even remember the notice about the kidnapping... But what if she was trapped there too? Or worse? He kept into his seat, and held his ring turning frantically around his finger while he whispered a prayer to his wife be safe at their home.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 pm

"You better pray for yourself than for someone else.", Lilo told him coldly. "Maybe all you should think of is how to survive.", she walked along in the room and stopped in front of a wall, sitting down. She leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes. Memories...

Not every single one was bad. And the crayons from her first meet with John... She took them with her secretly. They were still lying in a box hidden in her room at home. Lilo had never used them again. It was more like... a symbol that he was still with her. Actually... Lilo shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 pm

After finishing his prayer, Garret thought of what she said, and how she did. He listened to her while she walked along the room, and she then kept quietly. The next thing that came into his mind was his wedding day, of course he didn't see a thing, but he could remember the smell of the flowers, the sun warming his skin, how he was so nervous he almost put her ring into the wrong finger, and he heard softly laughes from the presents. But most of all, he remembered their first dance as husband and wife, how he could feel her heart beating so fast as his, her perfume and her silk hair. He smirked to himself, it wouldn't be worth surviving if she wasn't there, waiting for him, pure and innocent as he remembered.

The camera made another move, and Garret got uncomfortable uncertain if he was being focused, he stood and walked along the room. His hand beat Lilo's head softly... ''Sorry...'' He said playfull, but he didn't miss the chance of mussing her hair a little. He sat under he imagined the camera was installed, and he sighed quietly to his roommate... ''I didn't bother if we had a mattress''
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 am

"I won't bother if we had anything in this room.", Lilo mentioned annoyed. "We have nothing, just the damn camera and blood splatters all around in the room. On the walls, the ceiling and the floor. Looks quite nice, but you can't do anything with it.", she made an unladylike noise. "I wonder which one of the earlier victims died for this kind of art...", Lilo looked around.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

Well, Garret had the impression he was an empty room, but the blood splatters did surprised him. He could feel the texture, and he imagined that could be anything else, but blood... Then he groped the floor, and turned his head instinctively to the ceiling. ''Are you sure this is blood?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember the feelings, remember the day...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next