10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new face and a veteran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

A new face and a veteran Empty
PostSubject: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Her head hurt. That was the first thing she noticed as she awoke. Attempting to massage the pain away, she moved to a sitting position, opening one eye and looking around.

It was a simple room, there were a couple of beds, a few sparse decorations. In any other situation, the room could be rather nice and relaxing. A hazy memory flashed across Mulan's mind, and she jumped to her feet, wobbling some from the sudden position change. Going over to the door, she tried it, tugging and pushing at the immovable exit. Resting her head against it a moment, she turned, letting herself slide back down to the floor.

Stay calm...she told herself, trying very hard not to panic. You can get through this...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Jasmine woke up because of the noise of the door. It seemed someone was desperately trying to get out, Jasmine opened her eyes. Almost used to the headache she had, As she looked around. She covered her mouth with one hand. Aladdin? He wasn't there. Jasmine bit her lower lip. Again? Why this again? What had she misdone this time to get kidnapped, As Jasmine noticed another girl. She hadn't seen this one before. ''Hey..'' She said weak, Trying to avoid the crack in her voice. As she looked down. Sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Mulan looked over at the source of the voice, finding another girl there. "Hi," she replied, her eyes trailing down to the ground.

"You wouldn't happen to know how to get out of here, would you?" she asked, attempting to smile and only managing a bit of a grimace. Pulling her legs close, she rested her chin on her knees. She missed home already. Did Shang know what had happened to her? Was he trying to find her? Part of her hoped so, but part of her doubted. Shang hadn't been rescued, why should she expect to be? She just had to try and fight if anything bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Jasmine shook her head. ''You can't get out unless you are being let out.'' She said, A cold shiver running down her spine as she laid down on the floor. ''You better get used to this place now. Because it'll be your home for now..'' She said closing her eyes, She wasn't tired. But just tried to wish herself somewhere else. It wasn't that she didn't take a liking to this new girl, But she just wished to be back with her husband again... As she couldn't think of anything else really. Biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"Get used...have you been here before?" Mulan asked.

Looking around the room again, she spies a newspaper sitting on the floor. Shang's face was on the front page, and Mulan picked it up, reading through it. She remembered this, the interview. The media swarmed the house for weeks after Shang came back. But, why was this here? Had it just been forgotten there, or left on purpose? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Jasmine looked to the side. ''Yes I have.'' She sat up slightly. She didn't know what had seemed so special in that paper but the expression one the girls face was somehow priceless.
''To be honest, I must thank this place for finding my husband here...If he hadn't been kidnapped as well. I had maybe never seen him again. So it gave something in exchange..'' She said as she looked at the girl. ''You okay?''
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

She glanced between the paper and the woman as the woman spoke, eventually letting the paper fall to the side. Reading the interview only brought back bad memories.

"I'm fine," Mulan replied, perhaps answering too quickly. She sighed, glancing back at the newspaper. "There's an interview here, about the time my brother spent in a place like this." Or it could have been the same place. Mulan wasn't sure.

"We'd been beginning to lose hope of ever finding him...of ever seeing him again. Then there he was, alive." Her lips moved into a half-smile, remembering the day Shang came home. "We'd all been so worried about him."

She was beginning to cry, "Now I'm here in this place." Wiping at her eyes, Mulan shook her head sadly. She was scared, that was obvious. But, she thought, I've got to be strong. Somehow...I'm going to get home again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Jasmine raised her eyebrow. ''What was your brothers name?'' She asked as she looked at the girl. She than saw the slight sad expression. Jasmine slowly crawled to the girl. Laying a hand on the girls shoulder.
''Hey..it's okay...'' She said as she wasn't sure whether to hug the girl or not.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:37 pm

"His name is Shang," she replied, looking over at the other girl. "Did you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Jasmine frowned. ''I..have never heard of a shang..'' She shook her head. Shrugging slightly. ''What was he like?'' She asked as she took her hand back.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Mulan smiled, her eyes wandering up to the ceiling. "Shang's the best brother...He's warm, kind, caring..." She could still remember when he taught her how to ride a bike. It'd been so scary, but he'd been there to catch her if she fell off. He wasn't there to catch her now, though, and a bitter feeling hit her when she recalled what happened that last night. They'd had a fight, and Mulan wrote a letter to apologize...but then the house was attacked. Her gaze fell to the floor.

"Did he even get a chance to read it?" she mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Jasmine smiled. ''I'm glad you have such a nice person in you're family..'' She said as her eyes looked a little bit sad. Thinking about Aladdin she sighed, Than when Mulan mused to herself she didn't know what to reply really.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 am

Looking over at Jasmine, she gave a small smile. "Thank you. He and Snow White are so happy together...it's half horrible to think they met in a place like this."

Noticing Jasmine's saddened expression, Mulan asked, "You said you met you husband here, too?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 am

Jasmine nodded at Mulan when she talked about Snow white and Shang, She couldn't remember meeting Snow white or Shang, But as long as they were happy it was okay. When Mulan asked about Aladdin she looked down.
''Yes I did..'' She smiled lightly. ''We were friends as a child..But we got separated. Than we met up here, We had a dinner date he invited me for it. And it was so great to see him again.'' She said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 am

She returned the smile. "That sounds like something out of a movie." She grins. "It's adorable, I'm happy for you."

[[OOC: I'm in the chat, if you're interested.]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 am

Jasmine laughed. ''Well back than he had a fiancee so..It wasn't really like the movie..'' She grinned. ''Being here isn't much of a movie, Not a romantic movie that is.'' Smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Mulan chuckled. "Well, if we were in a movie, we'd win in the end. We're the heroes, after all." Right? Part of her hoped it was true, but if Shang's stories were anything to go by...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 am

Jasmined nodded. "Yeah normally the heroes would win... But maybe we are the badguys?" She said. Looking at the door. Aladdin are you home? Or are you here? He had often had nightmares about this place, and now they were back. She sighed, running her hand through her hair.
"Last times we were here because we had comitted some sins."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:22 am

Them be the bad guys? Before Mulan could ask anything, Jasmine mentioned how they'd been there for committing sins the first time. Confusion flashed across her face. "Sins? Like, the seven deadly ones?" She thought a moment. Lust, greed, gluttony, sloth, vanity, wrath, envy...she mentally ticked each one off. No, she couldn't think of...well the fight with Shang the night she was kidnapped.

"The worst thing that comes to mind was the argument I had with Shang the night I was...well, brought here," she said, shaking her head slowly. She gave a laugh. "It seems so pointless, now, sitting here. I wrote him a letter, to apologize. I left it for him, in his room before our house got attacked." Mulan sighed. "I hope he had a chance to read it..." I hope I'll get back home alive...there has to be a way out somehow. I just have to find it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 am

Jasmine nodded. ''Yes it's indeed strange..You wake up somewhere you are not suppose to be...'' Jasmine sighed. As she took a deep breath. Looking down. ''Well..whatever..''
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 am

"Maybe if we go to sleep, we'll wake up home again," Mulan said, half-jokingly. If only that was true.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:50 am

Jasmine laughed. "Yeah if only that was true." She smirked. "Well you can take the dog bed if you rather sleep on that." She said. "I don't mind sleeping on the ground." She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Mulan blinked in surprise. "Take the...are you sure?" she asked, looking over at the dog bed. It was too small to be any degree of comfortable, but would indeed be a little better than laying on the floor alone. Mulan wasn't certain if she was truly willig to sleep in it - it was a dog's bed, after all - but there weren't many alternatives. Frowning, biting at her lower lip as she thought, she finally replied.

"We take turns," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Jasmine nodded. ''That's okay.'' She didn't mind sleeping on the floor. Jasmine laid down. ''So....'' She said, ''Do you have many brothers?'' She asked just randomly. Did the question really matter? No but what else did they do in this room? Not much. Since she didn't know Mulan all too well. Asking some random questions couldn't hurt could it?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 pm

"Shan is my oldest brother," Mulan replied, settling down on the dog bed as best as she was able. It lessened the chill, but was far from anything truly comfortable. "He's older than both Shang and I." She smiled, thinking of her family. "When I was really little, they'd tease me. I remember once they put a frog in my bed, they knew I hated them." Mulan laughed as she reminisced. "But, I got them back for that. I threw all their underwear in the mud."

She grinned, remembering the prank. She had been grounded for it, but it had been worth it. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face and a veteran
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next