10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I trust a new face?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Can I trust a new face? Empty
PostSubject: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Aladdin woke up next to someone and instinctively put his arm around theirs, thinking it was Jasmine.
"Jas?" he said, feeling extremely drowsy with a bit of a headache. He very quickly realized it wasn't her and sat up, flinging himself away from the man near him.

No... Aladdin thought to himself, Not another room change. Not so soon.. Jasmine...
He knew their time would be short, but he missed her already. Nights were about to get long and cold without her.

What occurred to Aladdin next worried him slightly; he didn't recognize the face of the sleeping man. Was he a prisoner here last time? Perhaps Aladdin and this man had just not met. Was he a new prisoner? Or...

He then remembered what Cindy had said about not trusting those we weren't sure were not against us. The villain had disguised himself as a prisoner last time... Who knows if this man is a prisoner or a villain. Aladdin thought to himself as he waited quietly for the man to wake up.

Was he to be trusted?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:35 pm

As the man slept, Aladdin waited for his aching from the gas to go away.

For the first time, he bothered to look around and see what was in his room. His first room had absolutely nothing, and he didn't pay attention to his last room, as it was pitch black for most of his time in there. He remembered a dog bed and a water dish. He wondered why those were there in the first place. It reminded him of the time that Sinbad and himself had woken up to the sound of barking, and he thought of how they had Copper as a roommate for about a week. That was nice... he thought.

He glanced around the room and gasped slightly when he saw a bloody knife in the middle of the room. Was this used recently? Aladdin shuddered. He walked up to it slowly, and it seemed to be old. Still, who could it have been used on? He looked around at the walls, disturbed by many pictures of fetuses.

Something in Aladdin's memory clicked, and he remembered watching Ariel attacking Odette on the tv. Chills went up his spine at the memory of seeing her cut Odette open on the tv. What was the quarrel about anyway? Now that he thought about it, he had seen Odette when they escaped.. So she lived. But Ariel? She must have died some how during their last time as prisoners.

The only slightly comforting item in the room was a couple of pillows, but Aladdin didn't care. He sighed and slouched against the wall, wishing he was with his family.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm

[So, so sorry I didn't read this early!!! T-T]

Garret woke up startled, his breathing racing and all his senses confused. His nose was aching again, and there was this annoying buzz into his ears... The last thing he remebered was talking to Odette, and then his mind got all blurred while the gas invading the room.

''Odette?'' He coughed, feeling his throat burning, ''Are you still here?'', he bit his lip, and felt a warm blanket by his feet. This wasn't there before, right? He couldn't remember much but his room seemed different now.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Aladdin was startled from his thoughts when he heard the mean speak. He called out for Odette, at least they knew of a common person.

"um no, you're not with Odette anymore. Theres been another room change and certainly one I don't care for, no offense... I was with my wife." He said and sighed. "so, I don't believe we've met. I'm Aladdin." He said as he held out his hand to shake the man's.

[ooc; al doesnt know hes blind yet. And no worries, ive been busy too. Im so excited to rp with you now!]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Ooc: by the way, im on the road in between jobs, so I'm able to check 10 doors a little. This is like a daily thing.being on my phone is a pain, so sorry if I have errors! But it takes ages to go back and fix it on mobile.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 pm

''You're here with you wife?'' Garret gasped in fear, his mind going right to Daria... ''I see, I'm married too...'' He said quietly, afraid that she was here too.

He sat on the couch?, and turned his face to where he imagined the voice was coming from, ''I'm Garret...''

[Yey! DW... I'm excited to rp with you too... and the shaking hands?? You're mean, Al! XDD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 pm

W(ooc; I know it was cruel, but so appropriate XD hehe, forgive me. Razz)

"yeah, my wife and I were best friends as kids, and we were separated years ago.. We actuallyfound each other again here the first time we were prisoners. We fell in love, and when we got free, we got married a year later. I have a son, aaron, butnot with her. With my late fiance, esmeralda.. She was killed as a prisoner 5 years ago. Anyway, I pray my son isnt bere, or your wife."

He was a little taken aback when Garret didnt take his hand, but aladdin let it be. For some reason, aladdin noticed he seemed unfocused. Then something clicked when he looked in his eyes.

"oh, you're.. I see, i'm.. I didnt realize, im sorry." Aladdin felt bad for not having realized sooner.
Thinking of garret's blindness, aladdin felt more sure thathe could trust him. The villain couldnt do all this blind, could be?
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 am

''Blind??'' Garret guessed with a soft voice, ''You must have lift your hand to shake, right? That happens a lot...'' He said with a small smile and turned his head to where the voice was coming, he was sure now.

''It must have been a horrible time having two women you love locked in a place like this... I'm sorry for your loss, and I hop neither your son or my wife would be here... I'm quite worried she's here because when they got me I was waiting for her... Her name is Daria, and I haven't notices from her since I was kidnapped. I think it's a good thing...'' He smiled weakly.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm

"yes, blind." Aladdin wondered if he became blind here. "if you dont mind me asking, have you always been so?" Aladdin remembered remembered all of the torture sessions in beat detail, watching people die and be beaten to a pulp. He was surprised nothing like that had happened here yet since they returned to this awful place, or at least not that he was involved in. aladdin had a bad feeling that they were due for a torture session soon.

"if she is here, which I hope.she isnt... Just remember we escaped the first time. We could do it again, we just need to stay strong," aladdin said optimistically, although he wasnt sure if he believed himself.

He remembered the body of his dead fiance in the pool, theface of dead ones that crossed across the television, phoebus raping and torturing women, who in turn was killed by all of the male prisoners, including himself.

Could they escape a second time?

"so how long have you been here, were you here 5 years ago too? Ive been here since the start.. Ive somehow managed to stay alive."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

''I've beenlike this since I was 12. It was a fire at my house, my father was travelling and it was only me and my mother at home. I could runaway, but my mother couldn't make it'' He said quietly.

''I truly hope she isn't here...'' Garret said quietly, and listened to the man. So he was here in the first time, perhaps it had still hope for him, ''I've never been here, I believe I'm here for a couple of weeks, and I've met Lilo and Odette,'' Garret bit his lip and turned his head down before asking Aladdin, ''The first time you were here, did you meet Rapunzel?''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 pm

(ooc: al is in the basement for Villain Says, so.this will be the last post and then we'll act like they were gassed and aladdin was taken. Have fun being roommateless for.a bit!)

"oh, im sorry.to hear that", he said as he listened to garret's story.

When he mentioned rapunzel, more memory came back to him. "Yes, I talked to her through the wall during natural disaster week, but I never saw her face. I dont think she made it..." He hoped this news wasnt new to the man.

Suddenly, the smell of the sleeping gas filled aladdin's nose. "uh oh... Bye Garret, take care." Aladdin said as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

''Really? You've talked to her?'', Garret asked him softly, and he didn't know what question to make... He was curious about her. Although he loved Daria very much, Rapunzel was his first love, and he wanted to know if she had some feelings after all she had done to him.

''I heard the news...'' He said quietly, and before Aladdin could say something he smelled something different, and yet already familliar. It didn't take too long, and he passed out on the couch.

[Good lucky! XD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 am

[ooc; thanks, i'll need it fo' sho' XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I trust a new face?   Can I trust a new face? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I trust a new face?
Page 1 of 1