10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW - Room 5 and Room 8

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Ooc: Yes Aladdin I have taken Aaron on vacation .We are on a lovely vacation in a smashing hotel room with high tech monitors ,and lovely food. :-D I wish! awww where is Aaron :-(
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:55 am

[OOC: I'm not really sure Wendy; we had been talking about making Aaron a prisoner right before 10 doors opened again, but obviously that hasn't happened (yet?). Either that or he's... I don't know XD When Aladdin says he doesn't know where his son is, that's because I don't know where his son is.]

"I was just thinking of her, her and Aaron. And.. well.. I'm not sure if Aaron is a prisoner or not. He's older, but..." Aladdin didn't even want to think of the possibility of what he would have to endure if he was here. "He might be safe, there's hope. But I've noticed a lot of veterans here from last time this happened, and it made me wonder.. Maybe were all back. Will Lilo be here again? Is she here now, in another room?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 am

Aladdin was right. What if they all were here, though with new people as wel. Jasmine glanced towards Mulan. She had never been here but her brother had been here. Maybe they kidnapped all of us. Plus some relatives.. To torture us more...? Jasmined shook her head. What a stupid idea. Don't worry... She laid her hand on her forehead. It's all going to be okay..

"Aladdin.. Don't worry. If we are all here... We can support each other right? We already know this place a little bit. And maybe.." She moved a little bit closer to the wall. As she kept her voice low. "Maybe it can help us to get out of here earlier.." She whispered so only Aladdin could hear it. If it was true that everybody was here again. Than maybe we could all work together.. And also help the new kidnapped ones.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 am

Aladdin felt a little better at Jasmine's words. "You're right Jas, we all made it once. We can do it again." He said back in the same quiet, low voice. "I just wish we knew our kidnapper." A thought occurred to him. "What if there are multiple kidnappers? Dozens of us took a year to overcome John, and that was of his own decision. What if there is a team running this thing now?" Aladdin couldn't imagine that though, with a facility like this. What group could do things like this to strangers?

"Never mind, I'm sorry. I know I should try to stay optimistic, my mind is just racing." He took a deep breath in and sighed.
"We're survivors, Jas, we all are in our own way. You and I learned how to survive long before getting kidnapped by John, and we still are."

[OOC: I'm off to my other grandma's for the day, I'll be back at my other grandma's house (where I've been staying) tomorrow. :3]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 am

Jasmine nodded when aladdin started about other kidnapppers. It sure wasn't John...maybe it were others.. Copycats? She had seen such a thing on the tv, people who would do the exact same thing as their "idol" did. She smiled lightly when Aladdin said he had to be optimistic.
It was true, pulling yourself into worry's and questions would only cause problems.

Laying her hand back on the wall when he talked about being survivors. "Yes we sure are...I'm sure we'll get out of this one day Aladdin..." She punched the wall slightly. "Even if it means breaking this wall." She laughed softly.

"Don't worry Aladdin. We're together and alive. And I'm sure everyone else is alive too. We'll fight through these days of cold darkness with each other Al." She smiled a somewhat loving smile. After what the last time had given her she didn't feel so hopeless. With Aladdin everything would be allright and no matter how hard. It would only proof that they could fight against it, and eventually win..

(OOC: okii ^^ have fun <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW - Room 5 and Room 8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2