10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with room 9 and 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

TTW with room 9 and 8 Empty
PostSubject: TTW with room 9 and 8   TTW with room 9 and 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Wendy sighed and placed her hands against the cold stone wall, she listened carefully for voices on the other side

"Hello....is anyone there????"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 9 and 8   TTW with room 9 and 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:53 pm

(WENDY YAY!!!)
Snow White perked up when she heard another voice through the wall and carefully headed towards the sound, she didn't want to trip over her room mate if she even had one. "Hi, Wendy is that you?" She called back, she hoped it was Wendy...it sounded like her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 9 and 8   TTW with room 9 and 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 pm

"No Snow!! they got you too!!"

Wendy was sad to hear her friend was back in this hell hole. She wished it was just her.

"Oh Snow I hate they brought you here! It is so good to hear your voice. At the same time I wish you were safe. Flynn is back at home I hope they did not get him too. We are engaged, well he proposed a night before I was taken. Bad luck for me as always"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 9 and 8   TTW with room 9 and 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

Snow White winced, "That sounds scarily similar to what happened with Shang and I." She admitted with a sad sigh. "Only he thinks I'm in England to surprise Cindy with news of our engagement. I hope he's ok....how have you and Flynn been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 9 and 8   TTW with room 9 and 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with room 9 and 8
Page 1 of 1