10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW - Room 5 and Room 8

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Hearing yelling, Mulan looked over at the wall. "Are there more people here?" she wondered aloud, rising to her feet. Waling over to the wall, she knocks on it.

"Hello?" she calls. "Is there anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Sinbad heard a girl voice coming from the other side of the wall. It wasn't a voice he knew. But in that moment he realised that people he cared about could be in here as well. If Aladdin was here again, then maybe also.. He couldn't bear thinking about it. More than anything he hoped that Odette was somewhere else.. somewhere safe.
Sinbad turned, halfway facing the wall from which the voice was coming.
"Yes.. I'm Sinbad. And you?" he said against the wall, hoping this could distract him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 pm

"Mulan," she replied, realizing she hadn't properly introduced herself to her roommate. Oh well, she certainly knew her name now. Leaning against the wall, she stared up at the ceiling. "What were you yelling about?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 pm

"This whole situation.. It's just so.." he sighed frustrated. "I don't know if I can go through this again." It had taken him a long time to get over the last time he was kidnapped. He still had nightmares from that time once in a while. Why was it happening again?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 pm

"Again? So, were here the first time, too..." she said, crossing her arms. Sinbad and her roommate...and, if people could talk through walls, how many people did that mean there were?

"Do you have a roommate?" she asked. If so, that meant there were at least the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm

"Yes, something like this has happened before," Sinbad said. It sounded like it was the girl's first time, which was good for her. Sinbad wondered how many people there were trapped this time.
"Yes, I do. His name is Aladdin. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 am

"Aladdin...?" she repeated, surprise flashing across her face. Glancing across the room to Jasmine, who was busy talking to someone behind the wall over there. Frowning, she looked at the floor a minute, before returning her attention to the conversation. "Can you tell Aladdin that Jasmine is here with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm

"Aladdin...?" Jasmine looked over her shoulder as quickly as she could. She stood up walking toward Mulan. ''Did you say..Aladdin?'' She asked as she sat down on her knees. ''Who are you talking to?'' Maybe she was getting her hopes up. But if there was any information about Aladdin. Or any chance he was here. She wouldn't hesitate a second to grab that chance.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Mulan looked over as Jasmine walked over to where she stood by the wall. "Yes," she said, nodding. "Sinbad says their roommates."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Aladdin came out of the bathroom when he heard Sinbad mention his name; it appeared he was talking through the wall with someone. He came over to the wall to join, hoping and praying Jasmine was on the other end. Or, hoping and praying she wasn't here at all...

Aladdin sat next to Sinbad on the cold floor. "Hey over there, I'm Aladdin. Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 pm

"My name is Mulan," the girl replied, shifting her position to sitting on the floor. It wasn't warm by a longshot, but better than standing forever, she supposed. Tucking some hair behind her ear, she decided to see if Aladdin had known Shang at all while he was here.

"I've never been here before, but my brother was...the first time. Did you talk to Shang at all?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Mulan." Aladdin said to her, meaning it but also sad that someone new was here to experience this.

"I was here the first time, for an entire year. I think I was here from the beginning to end... I'm sorry you're here."
"...my brother was...the first time. Did you talk to Shang at all?" Aladdin thought back to 5 years ago, trying to remember every name and face he had met. Although he had never talked to Shang personally, something did ring a bell with that name.

"Well.. I don't know if you know who Snow White is, but she was a prisoner here for a while last time. I wouldn't be surprised if she was here now somewhere... Anyway, I never met your brother, he must have become a prisoner later. But.. Snow was sort of a friend of mine, and when we talked, she mentioned a man named Shang. They were an item, I think."

Aladdin remembered the day they were set free, and although he didn't stop to talk to the new people he saw on their way out, he had caught a glimpse of their faces. "Can you describe him physically to me?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 pm

She smiled, half surprised. "You know Snow? She came back with Shang. They're engaged." Her face softened into a completely happy expression. "Snow's nice, she and Shang get along pretty well." She paused. "I'd hate to think she'd be back her again."

She frowned, thinking of the scar Snow had on her hand. Snow was too nice to fall victim to horrible things like this place. She hoped the woman was alright, and was safe at the house. Mulan could only hold onto the hope that she would make it home again.

"Can you describe him physically to me?"

She sat a moment, thinking. "Well," she began, going into the best description she could of her brother. Once she was finished, she asked, "So, ever see him?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

They're engaged. Aladdin smiled. Snow was such a nice woman, she deserved to end up with a great guy. Aladdin wished he could have had the chance to meet this Shang, but maybe it's a good thing they didn't. You don't always meet people in the best scenarios here...

Aladdin listened to her description and put together a picture in his head. Her description did bring back a memory of seeing Snow crying with joy, being held by a man who was tall, muscular, chinese, and everything else she described.

"I saw him once, the day we escaped. I didn't talk to him, but I saw him and Snow together as we walked our ways toward freedom." Aladdin smiled, but then frowned thinking of how quickly his freedom was taken from him once again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 am

Jasmine couldn't believe it. Aladdin was on the other side of the wall? Sinbad was his room mate?
He was there too.. He was actually here.. Jasmine needed to think first. This was crazy! And Mulan was talking to him.. Jasmine could hear him.
Why couldn't she knock down the wall?! Jasmine bit her lip. Her heart was racing. Jasmine didn't know if she should feel happy or sad that he was there. But he was, she could hear him. Not see him. Nor touch him. But his voice. She could reconize his voice like no other.

"Mulan.. You mind if I talk to him..?" She laid a hand on the wall.
She bit her lip. He was on the other side of the wall. It was unbelievable. She cleared her throat. "A..Aladdin..?" She asked. "It's me..Jasmine." She could feel some tears in her eyes. As her hand formed into a fist. Wanting nothing more than break down that dammed wall.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

[OOC: Audrey Very Happy:D I've been looking forward to talking with you. I missed you, my wifey <3 *tackles with hugs & kisses*]

"A..Aladdin..? Aladdin's heartbeat stopped dead in its tracks. That certainly wasn't Mulan's voice, but one that he knew better than any. And the next sentence confirmed that. "It's me..Jasmine." Aladdin didn't realize he had stopped breathing for perhaps 5 seconds, and suddenly his heart began racing and it felt like his stomach was doing flips.

She was right there, right on the other side of that wall. SO close... yet so far away from him. He was overcome with joy to know she was alive and in a way with him, but he was terribly sad to know she was here at the same time. If she was here, was Aaron?

Aladdin slowly raised a slightly shaking hand and placed it on the wall in front of him, as if trying to touch her.
But these walls that separated them once again would stop him from seeing that beautiful smile and touching her soft skin.
He wanted nothing more than to take a sledgehammer to this wall and pull her into his arms.

All he could do for now though is take in the gentle loving tone of her voice, which was more than he could ask for perhaps, given the situation. He subconsciously played with his wedding ring and smiled. Goodness how he loved her. After a moment of silence, he heard Jasmine ask, "Are you okay?"

"Jasmine", he said with almost a choked tone in his voice, his voice flooded with joy. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice. I'm okay now that I know you're alright. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm

(OOC: WIFEYYY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!! -falls down- ;DDDDDD ME SO HAPPY Very Happy THEIR TOGETHER AGAIN...well kinda..<__> HAMMER TIME! XD)

Jasmine smiled brightly. Though it was soon replaced to sad expression. She was glad he was okay. Though he was here...Which
was bad...Wasn't it? She wished they were in the same room. So she could held him. And stay with him. But..there was that stupid wall...now they only had each others voices.

Her hand returned to normal letting it rest on the wall. She bit her lower lip. Unsure how to answer his question.
She wasn't okay. But she wasn't too bad either. All she wanted to do is break the wall. Fighting against this weak feeling of being trapped. Once again. She sighed. ''I don't know Aladdin...I'm okay physically. But I'm sad that I cannot be there with you..'' She said honestly.

''I miss you already..'' She said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

[OOC: I love Chels's voice <3 AND I LOVE YOUUU.]

Aladdin knew exactly how she felt, he could hear it in her voice... Feeling fine, yet so horrible.

"I miss you too, Jas..." he almost whispered, letting his hand slide down the wall a little bit and resting his head on the wall as well. "So close to you, but so far away." Aladdin sighed. "No matter what Jasmine, I'm right beside you. I always will be.. Physically or emotionally."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Jasmine smiled softly. She leaned her back at the wall. ''Very true...'' She buried her face into her hands. She felt tears getting more and more into her eyes. She hadn't cried often after they broke free. But now she was back again. And Aladdin was just inches away. If only that stupid wall. Jasmine punched the wall. Biting her lip.
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea to do. ''This stupid wall...'' She sighed looking down. "No matter what Jasmine, I'm right beside you. I always will be.. Physically or emotionally." She tried to repeat his words. But there was still the wall. She couldn't touch him, Nor see him. Nothing. Just only a voice. Which more seemed like a imagination. Wasn't this just all a dream?

Wouldn't she wake up to find herself with Mulan in the room? And than ending up with Aladdin no where at all? She wanted him now, Here. She needed him. It was as if she wasn't complete anymore. Maybe that was too dramatic but it felt like that.
Felt like she was cut off from Aladdin.

Now the question was. What sick person was behind this? And when would she be able to find out? When would she get her chance to be sure that this person wouldn't continue it's horror? Jasmine sighed again.
''Aladdin...You have any idea who is behind this..?'' She asked. Trying to control the anger the sadness all the emotions inside her. If she wouldn't she'd probably hit every inch of the wall. Kick that door. To get out. She'd burst out in tears. If she wouldn't control herself. Now all she could do was sighing a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

"This stupid wall," he heard Jasmine say in a weaker voice. He couldn't agree more. This wall made him so angry, separating him from his loved ones. What did they do?

He hated being cut off from her, he wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms to show that he was there with her, there for her, always. He clenched his once flat hand into a fist.

''Aladdin...You have any idea who is behind this..?'' He didn't know what to answer, as him and Sinbad had been talking about the same thing. "Well..." he started, "We all saw John's body and know what happened. So.. when I woke up here, I thought it was another nightmare. Now I realize it's real, I just don't know why. I wish I had an answer for you, but I have no idea who is behind it. Maybe someone in John's family? That's the only thing that could make sense to me." Aladdin sighed and closed his eyes in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Jasmine bit her lip. Did the villain even have a family.. She smiled lightly. "Well atleast the first kidnap was good for us.." She said with a slight grin. "Well that's one good thing isn't it?" She asked. Closing her eyes. He would be there. He promised her. If only she could break that wall.. She sighed.
Laying one hand on the wall. As if trying to touch him.

She imagined him here. That felt much more warm. Maybe she should think about the good things instead of the negative. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

"Granted, I'm not sure he has a family. But one never knows..." Aladdin said thoughtfully. Did he have a family? Were they as messed up as him? Or was John an orphan like me?

Aladdin smiled at Jasmine's comment. "Yeah, who would have ever guessed I would find you in here, after all those years. Silver lining Jas, silver lining." He smiled at her optimism. Her happiness was always so contagious, that was one of the many reasons why he loved her.. It was also one of the reasons he was so sad at the fact that he couldn't see her smile right now.

Still with a slight smile with thoughts of her, he relaxed his fist and lay his hand flat on the wall as he had before, as if trying to touch her. He closed his eyes and pictured that smile of hers, that reassuring warm look in her eyes. Oh how much he wanted her beside him right now...

Very quietly, he whispered just loud enough for her to hear, "I love you, Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Jasmine smiled brightly. ''Yes Aladdin..Silver lining..'' She said, Assuring him. She looked down. Where would Aaron be? Even if he wasn't her child..He was really important to her, Because he was also important to Aladdin. And maybe she could never be his real mother, She would be there for the kid.
Jasmine circled her fingers over her stomach. What would it be like? Being pregnant? Was it scary? Would it hurt much? Not that this was the first time she would think about it.

Think about the pain Esmeralda must have been through..Losing a child. Dying..And Aladdin..He even thought this was one of those nightmares he often seemed to have about this place..Would he have nightmare's about Esmeralda? She had never been jealous of Esmeralda. But something inside her always wondered..Jasmine was shaken out of her thoughts by Aladdin's words.. "I love you, Jasmine." She smiled brightly. Maybe she shouldn't worry too much.

Maybe the worry's drive a person mad, Not the place nor the time someone is in. But the worry's about everything else. All that mattered now was that she had Aladdin on the other side of the wall. And he was safe. And that was enough for now.
She should be happy she could talk to him. Losing a loved one was even worse...Now she could hear him.

''I don't think you need a reminder of how great my love is for you..'' She teased him. Smirking lightly. ''I love you too, Aladdin.'' It never felt forced to say such a thing to him. It never did. And it never would.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:48 pm

[OOC: Jassy... Are you jealous of my dead fiancee? XD]

Jasmine seemed to have something heavy on her mind, he could tell in her silence. He wanted to ask, but decided against it, and she finally said she loved him too. Those words, so precious, he would never tire of hearing them or saying them to her.

Aladdin missed being with his family so terribly... But at least Jasmine was just on the other side of this wall. Where was his son? Where was Aaron? Aladdin felt the weight of the world falling on him right in that instant. He wanted Aaron with him so terribly, but he didn't even know where he was. Was he a prisoner? Was he still free and would wake up alone? If the latter was the case, maybe Wendy would stop by their house and -

Aladdin's thoughts became panicked once again. Wendy was a prisoner here last time, that's unfortunately how they met. If she was here the first time, and if him, jasmine, and sinbad had returned, would Wendy be back as well?

He thought of every face he had seen the first time they had been here, and all of the faces he had seen after the light left their eyes. Aladdin shuddered. He was so thankful Jasmine was safe, and he prayed that no matter where Aaron was, he would find safety as well. And Lilo? she had moved back with her family quite a while ago, perhaps they wouldn't go after her...

He hadn't heard from Lilo in so long now, months. Aladdin was pretty sure that she now only stopped by their house to peek in on Aaron once in a while. Please don't let her be here... Aladdin thought. Then again, if she is, I don't think she'll mind, he thought, remembering her attitude when they were prisoners here the first time. Lilo is a survivor. She knows how to play their game.

"Hey Jasmine, have you heard from Lilo lately?" he said, although he doubted that she had.

Last edited by Aladdin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 pm

(OOC:it was that or a 2 sentence long reply xD)

Jasmined didn't know if he was still there, it was so quiet.. Maybe he had fallen asleep..she closed her eyes. Maybe she should sleep too.. Would she be with him when she would wake up? Maybe.. There wasn't much else to do here.. No music no luxery. Only a dark room. Neither sunshine.

She remembered when they had gotten out. She hadn't noticed how pale she had gotten. Until she looked into the mirror of their new house. It had scared her she had gotten like that, she had looked ill. When she was healthy as can be.
Jasmine blinked when Aladdin asked about Lilo. Well she didn't see lilo often anymore.. As if she had disappeared with the wind.
"No...not really. Why?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW - Room 5 and Room 8   TTW - Room 5 and Room 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW - Room 5 and Room 8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next