10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with room 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 pm

(ooc sorry for typos, im on mobile and its a pain to go back and change something.)

As jasmine slept, aladdin felt wide awake. He carefully delt along the wall until he found the bathroom, and on the way ojt he heard a familiar voice; cindy. oh no, not her, not here... Aladdin was sure they were all back.

Aladdin crawled carefully to the wall by the voice, and he spoke loud enough for her to hear but quoet enough not to wake up jasmine.

"cindy.. Is that you?" Aladdin asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

[[OOC Why am I so tempted to have Poca talk? O.o]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 pm

(ooc: go for it! We've net befor e as well :3}
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm

[[OOC Gahaha, I don't know how to start though! Q.Q Already in a TTW with Snow. XD So I don't know if this is before, or after that TTW.]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

(ooc: ahh okay. Smile well ill be here when you want to talk)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 pm

{OOC: Now I know you do this? XD}

Cinderella shook her head as she woke up. "Who...?" She asked, before recognizing the voice.

"Aladdin? Is that you?" She asked, pressing her ear to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 pm

"yes, its aladdin!" He said, quiet but excited to hear a friendly and familiar voice. "are you okay? And is there a blackout in your room? How have you been? Sorry to load the questions."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"Don't worry about it." She said, laughing a little. "I'm okay and yes there is a black out in my room too. I've been good, how have you been? Circumstances aside." She said, answering all of his questions.

"I've been in contact with both Pocahontas and Snow White, which, Poca is in the same room as me right now." She told him. "Have you talked to anyone from last time?" She asked, wanting to confirm that the same group was appearing back.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 am

"ive been good, just working. That little cafe I opened up and took you and Angel to? Its a big eestaurant now, im happy. And me aaron and jas have been great." Oh how he missed those days.

"as for who ive seen.. My first roommate once again was Sinad, and through the walll I met Mulan, sister of Shang. I found out she was roomed with Jasmine, and when I woke up in this blackout, im now roommates with jas." He thought of Snow and Poca. "we're all back, arent we?" Aladdin said in a glum voice.

Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Cinderella smiled. "That's great! I hope I get to see it." She said, smiling at the memories.

"Sinbad too?" She asked, sighing a little. He moved to America with Odette... but had kept in contact because Angel insisted on being able to talk to her "Uncle Sinny" through phone or skype.

She leaned her head against the wall. "I'm afraid so..." She said, sadly.

"I never got a chance to meet Mulan, but I remember Snow talking about her when she wrote from China..." She said, remembering the conversations she had with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:19 pm

"thats right, are Snow and Shang still together? Did Snow move there? I bet Shang is back here too... Unfortunately."
Aladdin thought of all the possible present prisoners.
"cindy... What if aaron is here?" He felt sick to his stomach just at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"Yeah, I was just talking to Snow through the wall, apparently Shang finally proposed and yes she moved there some time ago." She said, smiling a little, before sighing. "I hope he isn't here... It would break Snow's heart..." She said, hoping for her friend's sake that Shang wasn't there.

Cinderella put a hand on her stomach. "If he is... we'll have to do what we can to get him out... same if Angel is here... We can't just take any of this sitting down... Aladdin, be careful around any new people you meet here... last time, the villain acted like a prisoner and was my roommate for awhile... He gained my trust... we have to be careful who we are around..." She said, quietly only for him to hear. She didn't want to let any villain/s know what she was telling anyone she could.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 am

"I hope for her sake he's not here as well.. It might be reassuring to find loved ones here, but... It's not good for anyone." He thought of Esmeralda.

Aladdin, be careful around any new people you meet here... last time, the villain acted like a prisoner and was my roommate for awhile... He gained my trust... we have to be careful who we are around..." Aladdin was surprised when Cindy told him this, as he didn't know that's what John did.

"So far the only new person I've met is Mulan. How many of us escaped last time? If all of us are back, I believe we can trust our roommates. But if there are too many new people.. I'll be careful Cindy, promise." Aladdin said quietly in return.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 pm

"Mulan is Shang's sister, Snow has told me about her through emails." She said.

"I just don't want anyone to fall for that... but we can never be sure who is who..." She said, turning to lean her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 pm

[ooc; sorry cindy, I've been out of town for work and there's no internet here! My team and I are camped at a nearby Cenex, using their wifi Razz]

"I agree, we all need to be careful. Especially those who are new... They may be told some stories, but they'll never expect any of it when it actually happens. They'll never understand until that horrid moment when they're thrown into the lion's den."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 am

Cinderella nodded. "Agreed..." She said, before she sighed. "I can't believe this is happening again..." She said, sadly, still partially in shock.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:43 pm

"I truly thought I was having another nightmare when I woke up, I have so many... I woke up and Sinbad was freaking out. Everything felt like last time, when it all began. I told him to calm down, that we'd wake up soon. It took a second for it to click, and then I sort of freaked out." He thought over the situation, still not understanding.

"I just don't get it... John is gone. How are we here? Who did it? And why?" Aladdin sighed and slumped down the wall, hitting his head ever so slightly on the wall.

"At least the lights are back on", Aladdin said with a hint of optimism.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

{OOC: I thought the lights were still out. o.o}

"I got so scared when I didn't see Angel next to me... she always crawls in bed with me in the mornings..." She said, missing her daughter more and more.

"... It has to be copy-cats... I remember hearing about how when one big horrible event happened, someone else would try to copy it... It has to be someone who was obsessed with what happened five-years ago, to go out of their way to try and do it again..." She said, feeling certain about this.

"We have to find a way to stay strong... figure out a way to fight back..." She said, softer then she was speaking before. She didn't want the risk of it catching on.

But if they are copying John to a "t"... then they might already know what I'm trying to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW with room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 5   TTW with room 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with room 5
Page 1 of 1