10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new face and a veteran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

A new face and a veteran - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Jasmine smiled. ''I'm glad you had a nice childhood.'' She honestly was. Biting her lip when Mulan asked about her family. ''I don't know..I haven't been home since my 13th. So perhaps I have brothers and sisters. Perhaps not..'' She shrugged it off. Giving Mulan a smile. She didn't like telling her 'story' Too everyone. It was attention seeking too spread the word so. For now she kept it shut.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Mulan was going to ask further questions but, noticing Jasmine's apparent disinterest in saying anything else on the subject, decided to forgo the option. Instead, she asked, "So, what do you do? For fun, I mean. Or work, if, you know, that's what you do." She ended lamely.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Jasmine smiled. "Well I do have a job. Being the house wife." She grinned. "For now.. I was actually planning to find work." She shook her head. "Well don't need it now." Looking at Mulan. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'm in high school," she said, shrugging. "Though, I do have a part time job at a restaurant. The food there isn't great, but the pay was good."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 am

Jasmine smiled.she had never been to 'high' school. She nodded. "Well it's better than nothing." She said. She stood up getting pain of sitting all the time. She walked around. "What's high school like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face and a veteran   A new face and a veteran - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face and a veteran
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2