10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 am

'I wouldn't know what to say to anyone either' he decided. 'We've been through it all before, I think that anyone new I see I will be a blessing by comparison.' It would mean one less face to see, another awkward conversation he could avoid. The last time he had seen most of these people there had been a conflict of some kind, of he had chosen not to see them. However as this proved he could not hide forever from them.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Lilo nodded. "Maybe. But they are still possible new friends we need to kill later.", she grinned. "I hate it.", Lilo sighed. What kind would the new faces been? She was used to kill... But they? Surely not. And from last time Lilo remembered that a lot of her friends still weren't used to kill someone. They wanted a happy life with a happy little family. She made an unladylike noise. Life is wasted.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:20 pm

'We are all going to die at some point' he shrugged. He wouldn't let anyone use anothers life as a threat against him now. If anything he just wished people would be quick about it and let him die first. He hoped in the same situation the others would do the same, after all he hadn't done much to make people exactly miss him. 'No one can make you kill someone though' he said. 'If you refuse they can only threaten to kill you or someone else, or try and force you another way. Make sure they can't force you like that and you are free.'
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 pm

"Everyone has a weakness...", Lilo mumbled quietly. "Would you really die for another person? Besides the fact you do want to die in here.", she asked him bitterly. It didn't go in her head, that he wanted to die... She didn't want him to die. Lilo pressed her lips together. If it was her... She would keep him alive no matter what happened. But... Along all those people she respected him the most and what he thought of her, what opinion he had... She cared about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3