10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 pm

"Does it have to make sense?", Lilo asked again. She opened her braids and made them new. For some reason she felt restless. "GAH! I wanna do something!", Lilo closed her eyes and opened them again, just to see nothing had changed. The room was still empty. "If we had something in this damn room. But there is nothing but blood.", she growled.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 am

'I can't say our room is much better' he said, looking around it. 'Looks like you won't need to redecorate then' he added, remembering last time. He had to admit he agreed with her- waiting for his death was much worse. He'd rather get it done with and out of the way, and fast, rather than the pain of being paitent and wondering what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 am

Lilo sighed and sat back down. It was so boring... She lifted her hand and touched the wall. "But it was fun to redecorate the room last time. You wouldn't agree?", Lilo smiled softly and tilted her head. "I still have them..."

Her view flow to the door and her thoughts drove away. The first time she meet the villain the last time... She just heard his voice, but the crayons he gave her, helped a lot to keep away the boredom. Lilo remembered that the painted the walls while Dimitri was sleeping. A dreamy smile appeared on her face, as she remembered how they had drawn little pictures together.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 am

'The crayons?' he inquired, supposing it was hardly odd for her to have kept a souvenir. After all if anyone had wanted to keep the memories of this place, it was most likely Lilo.

It was a pleasant enough memory of this place he supposed, meeting Lilo. But that was a rare moment in this place, and it was difficult to focus solely on it rather than let his mind wonder to what followed.

He sighed, bored of waiting. 'Do you think they will keep us long?' he said, almost frustrated now that nothing had happened. If he was going to die he would rather they cut to the chase and do so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm

"As long as they please, I guess.", she answered serious and motionless, after she came back from her dreamy thoughts. "I wonder what they're first game will be. If someone will die this early or if we just have some wounded mates.", her voice turned slightly ironic. Lilo laughed a cold laugh and flicked her tongue.

"It's not good to be caged like this... I'm getting worse ideas...", she pressed her hands against her legs and grabbed her dress.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 pm

{OOC: *remembering what my mother told me once* There are certain people out there if they drink too much all the time, they become dependent on it and they actually have to drink to stay alive, or else their body will go into shock and they will die. ouo Felt like mentioning that >.>}
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 pm

[OOC: Cindy I definately know my share on withdrawal symptoms, but im not assuming this rp has gone on for days like in real life cause the characters simply havent talked for enough to fill that time xD Dim will have withdrawal symptoms so sorry but yeah dont lecture me on my own character, esp when i might have more of an idea on this xDD Plus I think a tad of that is based on your mother over-exaggerated to scare you into not drinking, but yes i know its very easy to create a dependency, just im not going to stand explaining that mid-conversation to Lilo :3]
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 pm

[OOC: >.> *stands and waits* Lilo will help Dim with his alcohol problem Wink *goes away whistling*]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 pm

[OOC: Sorry didnt notice you had replied again! x3 I shall get on with that rather than ramble on about alcoholism xDD Buuuut hes not telling Lilo, even if you dont act like a kid and probably can already tell, hes not going to want to hear you lecture him xP I guess you will tell if you ever meet him in person and it becomes very obvious xD]

'I'd rather we die sooner than later, injuries just extend it..' he said bitterly, agitated and impaitent as more and more time passed by. He could already imagine the games, remembering what had happened last time. He was not concerned about saving anyone else, but equally he did not want to extend his own life either. He would not kill just to be killed later on.

'What do you mean?' he asked hesistantly.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 pm

[OOC: This will be so much fun... *evil smirk*]

"Uhm... Nothing...", she grabbed her dress tighter, her fingers getting white. "I'm not really used to be caged anymore... And... the last murder...", she hold her head, then wrapping her arms as tight as she could around her knees. Lilo took a few deep breathes. This was... If there would've been something in this room she could use to distract herself. But all she had was a roommate and she... blondes... Lilo bit her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm

'What happened?' he asked calmly, not even concerned by now that she murdered. It seemed that people were just rotten anyway, which made what she did almost a godsend. At least now in his own bitter view of the world. Of course that would never mean he would resort to methods like the people who kidnapped them. Still he could at least sympathise with their reasonings.

Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Lilo looked at the wall, still holding her legs. "I just lived freely the last years... There was no place I needed to stay... And since Tzip is dead...", she sniffed. A single tear dropped down her cheek. Losing her mother, sister and best friend had been really hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 pm

{OOC: As I stated on chat, I wasn't trying to tell you how to write Dimitri, I was just mentioning something that happens in real life. But, I'll shut up because apparently I can't say anything without people thinking I'm trying to be controlling.}
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

'I'm.. well, I'm sorry to hear that' he said slowly, but comfort was really not his sort of thing. Words never came easy, and he was sure Lilo was not going to be comforted by them anyway. He shifted around awkwardly where he sat, trying to be more comfortable, but the bare surface of the walls and floor hardly helped.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Lilo sniffed one more time, then moved and leaned her back at the wall. She closed her eyes and just listened to the silence. It wasnt that she missed the time in here but... "I shouldn't have leave you... I should've been with you instead of following Jasmine and Aladdin..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 pm

He disagreed. 'Jasmine and Aladdin would have been much more.. um.. stable for you' he said. He barely had food on the table, let alone a place to bring up a child. 'I know you can look after yourself, but well, I can't exactly' he said with a weak smile. 'So it would have hardly been a home..'
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

"I could have cared for both of us.", she sighed. "And your life wouldn't be this... uncomfortable. And you maybe... wouldn't get lost in your memories of the past.", she just thought the last words, not saying them out loud. It won't help and it wasn't the time for it. "I'm still feeling the most safe and cared when you are around...", she leaned her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:39 pm

He smiled gently, but he did not accept it. She may like to think that way but it was pointless to do so. 'You are still a child Lilo even if you refuse to accept it. You should not have my life on your shoulders' he sighed. 'However it seems that does not matter now we are here, its only a matter of time before I see you again.'
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:56 pm

"It maybe happens faster than we can think.", she said seriously. Maybe she was a child. Maybe she thoughts were egoistic and childish sometimes. But she wasn't a normal child. Lilo didn't cared. "I still would've cared for you.", then she giggled. "I'm wondering what you would say if you see me again..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 am

'Should I expect great changes?' he said as teasingly as he could muster, but there was no point in lying to Lilo or sounding cheery for her own sake. 'I'm sure you would have, but you can't take care of everyone else and leave yourself behind.' He already knew that was not a good path to try and take, when all it did was wreck what was left of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

"It would still be my choice, right? I can do what I want.", Lilo pouted slightly. "And it wasn't that way I did everything the last years just to please myself. Well... maybe.", she blinked. "But he wasn't that nice when I failed... and it wasn't even easy to hide from Jasmine when I visited Aaron...", her face became a soft tone. "I miss him already. He's all alone..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Aaron was Esmeralda and Aladdin's baby. He could remember enough to recognise the name. 'How do you know hes alone? Prehaps they were not kidnapped..' he said, thinking about how likely it was that everyone was back here. However even he had to admit that it was most likely. He already had a list of people in his mind he did not wish to see again, but he knew that the likelihood was that they would be the very people he would be roomed with.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm

"Sure, and I own a blue bunny.", Lilo answered sarcastically. "We both live in different cities. How big could've been the chance that one person knew we are connected to each other? Maybe there are new ones in here like my roommate and yours, but I believe the others are here as well. Most of them.", Lilo shook her head. "Nothing here happens randomly. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:18 am

'True' he said, already assuming as much as well. 'I guess we can count familar faces as we go then' he added, not particularly looking forward to it though. There was a reason he hadn't actively kept in touch with anyone. 'Anyone else you miss?' he said, letting her reminisce.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:46 am

"Besides you and Aaron? And Jasmine and Aladdin maybe?", Lilo tilted her head and thought. "Cindy and Kenai. Though I'm not sure, if I really want to see him again... I don't know what... What I would do with him then.", she finally answered after a break. Lilo knew what her decision to become a great murderer would mean and it was one of the more important reason she hided herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next