10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) Empty
PostSubject: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:55 pm

(muahahaha and sorry it took so long, got distracted <<>>)
Snow White knew that Lilo was there but maybe Dimitri would be able to talk to her, she hoped he was better then the last time they had met. "Dimitri, are you awake?" She asked as she leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:05 pm

He hesitated when he heard the voice, not being able to instantly put a name to it. They obviously recognised him though, and so he slowly spoke towards the wall. 'Just about' he mumbled, but in truth he felt sicker by the minute. His stomach was empty, and yet he still felt like retching every time he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Snow White frowned, he certainly sounded even worse then she remembered, "Its me Snow....how have you been?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Snow. Yes he could remember her, and he was sure she was probably annoyed at his lack of contact within the past few years. 'I could be better' he said with a sigh. There was no good in this place though. He was sure she was the same. In terms of the past few years- well that was hardly an improvement from last time either. 'You?' he said weakly, not really sure if it was good to know.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Snow White winced, she really hoped he wasn't as bad as he sounded but then again she doubted it. ""I'm pretty good....I'm engaged." She said quietly as she twisted her ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

'Oh' he said, pausing for a moment as he thought of something appropriate to say. 'Congratulations' he managed, but there wasn't exactly joy in his voice. In a way he felt sad for her, having hope before being brought here. But she was probably still optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Snow White sighed, "Well it would be much happier if we weren't stuck here again." She admitted with a dry laugh, "I hope Shang isn't here but....I have a feeling he might be." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 pm

He could remember Shang too. 'Is he who you are engaged to then?' he asked, not really suprised if so. Many of the ex-prisoners had seemed to make connections and stay in contact, unlike him. But he was an abnormality. 'I haven't heard of him yet, just you and Lilo. The other two of our room mates were new.' He shrugged. 'I guess the reunion is not entirely complete then.'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Snow White nodded, "Thats what I was thinking and Cindy and I think its a copycat. Though whoever is doing this has a sick sense of humor. " She said quietly and then smiled sadly, "Yeah I'm engaged to Shang...he only proposed a few days ago though." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 am

'I copycat would make the most sense' he said, thinking. 'Do you reckon its the same place though, or just a very good replica?' The rooms certainly looked the same, but he had no idea if someone would be able to pull it off in the same location. He guessed if it was though then that would prehaps help them escape, knowing the area and location in more detail than the first time. He guessed time would only tell, if they ever had a chance to leave their rooms.
'Well if I meet him I'll tell him you are here' he said. That was really the only way people could keep in contact in here.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 am

Snow White bit her lip, "It wouldn't surprise me if we were taken back to where it all began....but then again who knows? And thank you, is there anyone I should keep an eye out for, for you?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 am

He paused for a moment. Although he was certainly curious, and specific names instantly came to mind, it was better to assume that they were here in the first place and just not give them much thought. It was a bit late to worry about them, he decided, so knowing would not change much. 'No' he said eventually. 'I'm sure I will meet them sooner enough.'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 am

Snow White nodded, "You're probably right....so how have you been?" She asked quietly, she felt sad that they hadn't kept in touch...although she knew he was always going to strive to be a loner.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:17 pm

'Ok' he said, not really wanting to go into much about his life. Really there was not much to tell, but he wasn't exactly proud of it. 'You?' he asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Snow White sighed, "Ok I guess....I went to China with Shang, I've been there with him for five years. I actually flew back home to England to give Cindy a surprise visit but that's when I got taken." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:17 pm

'Wow.. China' he said. 'I just went back home and stayed there' he added. 'Not very exciting by comparison. How was it?' He expected that a foreign country would be much different from where she had been before, and prehaps ideal for moving on after the experiences of first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)   TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim) Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 8 Shadows From The Past (tag: Dim Dim)
Page 1 of 1