10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Lilo looked to Garret and then to the wall. If this really was the hotel from the last time... Then maybe she could... Lilo stood up and walked to a wall next to her.

"HELLO?", she shouted. "Can someone hear me?", Lilo stared at the wall and waited. If this wouldn't work, than the only thing Garret could do was laughing at her. She smirked coldly. He would regret it soon. But if it worked... Maybe she could meet someone she had missed for a long time?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Dimitri practically groaned in annoyance when he heard the familar sound of someone trying to talk to them through the walls. Why did people even bother in here? He looked up at his room mate. 'The rooms can sometimes hear each other, depending on where they are placed' he said simply in an explanation of the noise. But he was too tired to call back. He knew it would either be someone else, lost and afraid and wanting answers like last time, or someone he had known a long time before. It would regardless bring back memories he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Lilo stared at the wall. She frowned and stuck out her tongue at the wall. "If you wanna talk to me later, my name's Lilo. Good bye now.", she stood up and walked back to Garret. This was annoying. For a short second she thought, she had heard someone. "Never. I swear never try to talk to people nicely. They just make fun of you later.", Lilo growled at Garret.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 pm

He hesitated for a moment when he recognised who it was. Even if the vast majority of his ex-room mates were irritable, he could not deny that he had missed Lilo's sharp nature even just momentarily.

Sighing reluctantly he knocked back against the wall. 'Hey!' he said. 'Lilo?' He hoped she had not gone, although he had just sent her away. 'Long time no see, huh?' His voice wasn't exactly upbeat, but it never really had been. He hoped she might recognise it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Lilo stared back at the wall. This couldn't be, this wasn't.... Her lower lip started to tremble and she bit it, till she tasted blood. Lilo licked it away and crawled slowly back to the wall. "Hey brother...", her voice broke slightly. The last years she had watched out for him, crying deep inside that he had fallen back for alcohol. All she could do for him was making is enemies dying mysteriously or let them disappear. Lilo had been to afraid, to shy to go to him and talk to him. She had missed him so much... A single tear dropped down her cheek. "Missed you...", now her voice broke.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 pm

'Missed you too' he said hesistantly. She would have to be around 12 or 13 now? He was not sure entirely, but he had not seen her in a while. He didn't know where she had gone, but he had always felt guilty for not looking after her like Jane had wanted to.

'How about it? Back in here...' he said glumly, but knowing she was probably glad if she had not changed much in the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Lilo looked at the wall. How did she feel? Being back in here? "I'm glad...", she answered slowly. "But... So many things have happened the last years...", Lilo sighed. "I'm glad you're safe. Somehow.", now she giggled slightly. "The worst that can happen here is that we are dying. I wouldn't regret it... Though I would feel ashamed, I told Aaron I'll come and visit him soon... Again...", Lilo looked at her hands. She had left her little brother with a kiss on his forehead, promising to be back soon. That was for quite a few days...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:33 pm

'You still see him...' he said, knowing he had not bothered to see anyone for years. He had just shut himself out. 'Thats.. nice' he said with a sigh. 'I dont care about dying in here, I just wish they would hurry up and do something.' His voice became more annoyed for a moment, but he tried to calm himself.

'How many people have you seen?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 pm

"From those we met the last time? People I met after the escape...", Lilo touched her hair. "I was with Jasmine, Aladdin and Aaron the first weeks... They even adopted me...", she sighed deeply. "Then one night I run away. I couldn't bare it any longer. These happy faces, when I felt the urge to hurt someone. It took a long time since I found them."; Lilo hesitated and looked worried at the wall. "I felt... Home, I guess. Have spent the last five years with him. The only other persons I have seen in those years were Aaron and...", Lilo took a deep breath. "You..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 pm

'Me?' he asked suprised. He had seen no one in at least 4 years. 'When?' he said, honestly curious. He had mostly stayed inside recently, and when he did show his face to the world he always looked a state.

He couldn't even feel disappointed that she had gone back to her old ways. Half the time people annoyed him so much he wished that someone was there to kill them. The experiences in a place like this had all but warped his view of justice and normality, and if anything he had just developed a macarbe interest in his own death.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:22 pm

"Where?", Lilo laughed softly. "Everywhere. Always there to protect you. And it wasn't that easy sometimes. The last one had a knife, that bastard.", she frowned. She had a lot of trouble hiding the wound from her 'father' after. Anyway, she was relieved. "Like I did with Aaron... I think he's twisted, because he promised not to tell his parents...", Lilo sighed again. Oh yeah, back in here and those sighs where starting again. That cute little Aaron sneaked in her heart and made her doing everything for him. Lilo knew... For her own bad, but she would even kill Jasmine or Aladdin to protect Aaron. "You shouldn't have drunk that much alcohol... I can clearly remember the last Christmas party we had together..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:29 pm

He could not deny he was suprised that she mentioned knives, and he wasn't exactly sure who she would have killed for him. He kept away from most people... maybe now he knew why they never persisted. He supposed it was a favour in some ways.

'Why were you getting yourself in such trouble for me?' he said with a sigh. 'I'm sure there are much worse people in the world.' He laughed at her mention of the Christmas Party, but times like that he now called his good days. 'Thank-you I suppose' he said. 'But I'm afraid theres not much else I'm good at than drinking it, and I like to stick to what I'm good at.' He smiled weakly, knowing he would not enjoy the next few weeks of withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Lilo looked at her hands. "You don't know? Why I did this? After all...", she bit her lip. Lilo had still believed that they had some kind of special relationship. Different than their relations with the others. Like they were... equal. "You're good at many things big bro...", she mumbled quietly. "Don't waste yourself...", Lilo closed her eyes. "I'm still wishing I would be older. More now after John has died...", she hided her face in her hands. "I miss him... Miss the games... Miss everything... It hurts...", she said quietly, hardly to hear for him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:51 pm

'You don't want to grow up' he said. 'Its highly overrated.' He didn't really know what else to say. He was just as broken as she was, even if hers was for a slightly more concerning reason. He could never miss John, even if she did.

'I suppose there would be no fun in things though if we always saw the bright side of things.' It was the most positive he could come up with, but his words still sounded weak.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm

"You told me that the last time as well, do you remember?", Lilo smirked slightly evil. "Now I'm older and I still have the feeling I miss something.", she stroke over her dress. Why the hell wanted everyone for her to be a child? "I can't be a child like every other. I can't. Not at the first time we met or yet. Never again. I've learned... too much."

Lilo nodded slowly. "I guess you're right. Though the sides we have seen... Are rather cruel, huh?", she giggled. Lilo lifted her hand and touched the wall. "I wanna see you..."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:02 am

ooc: awwwww *tear* this is amazing I love you both!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:28 am

'I'm sure we will soon' he said, no doubts in his mind that they would be moved about sooner or later. 'Until then I'm sure you know how to take care of yourself.' If anything Lilo would be looking after him, rather than the other way round.

'How about your room mate? Anyone we know?' he said, curious. If there were new people then some of the original prisoners must have been spared. It was just a matter of how many.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am

"You can trust me I will.", Lilo giggled. "I'll find a way to see you. No matter what I need to do...", she smiled, feeling really happy right now. "Uh, he's a new one. So annoying innocent. I guess he will be traumatized forever when he leaves me.", this time she laughed. "I'm a nice girl, don't worry. Just saying something here and there...", Lilo smirked. She was never that easy girl.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:22 am

'Oh I remember' he said, having already been in the mans position before. 'Go easy on him, ok? I'm sure hes got a lot to deal with.' But he was smirking. He didn't really care about the man, and in a way Lilo was probably one of the best people for him to get instantly acclimatised.

'My room mate is new too.. I dont know how many of us are in this place or whether most are like these guys.'
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 am

"Do you really care?", Lilo asked softly. "I think we cared too much the last time...", she tipped her nose. "Everyone did something he or she would've never done. Never wanted to do. And we survived. I don't believe we would be this lucky this time...", Lilo shrugged and moved a bit. "I don't know why, and I had a lot of time to think the last years... But if, if Jane had survived... I would've gone with you and her, rather than stay with Jasmine and Aladdin. I love them, sure. But... Even if I had some difficulties with Jane somehow, I love her. Still do. I guess that is your problem. Not the alcohol. It's just the help to forget your wounded heart, right?", she looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 pm

He didn't reply- he couldn't think of anything to say. She was telling him things he'd long stopped talking about, and even if there was truth in her words he simply didn't want to hear of them. The simple fact was that even if he had tried almost anything to forget, nothing had ever worked. And now it had become a reality once more.

'Oh well, haven't got any now' he said weakly, finally bringing himself to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:51 pm

"I believe you.", she just simply answered. There was nothing more to say about this and she won't start it again. He needed to come and tell her on his own. "What is your roommate like?", she finally asked after a pause. "Mine is quite young... Well, maybe older than you, but not the age I would tell old. He's... blind. And so cute in his innocent tries to be sure he will survive. I wonder how long he will survive in here. A few days? Months? If we will ever be roomed again, I'll be impressed."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm

'A lot older than anyone I've seen in here before' he said, looking over at his room mate slightly as if apoligising. But it was true, so he didn't know why he should avoid it. 'Blind you say?' he said. He wasn't sure if that was a blessing or not- certanly it was good in some ways to not ever see the horrors a place like this had. He couldn't get the images out from last time, and now would wish more than anything that his sight had never been there in the first place. Of course in terms of survival though it may not be such a good thing.

'I guess what will be will be' he said, rather uninterested about survival.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

"Dare to die before me.", she mumbled. Lilo looked at the bloody wall in front of her. She wished, she could see Dimitri's face. And somehow not. Lilo stood up and walked along the wall, just to do something. Then she suddenly stopped. striking through her hair. "Why did they kidnap us again?", she asked out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:07 pm

He shrugged. 'Afraid that won't be up to me Lilo' he said with a sigh. Although he was not sure what he would do given the oppurtunity to do so himself. He had failed all these times before, but now matters were a lot more severe. 'I have no idea.. fame? Boredom? Does it really matter though? Won't make much sense regardless.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]   The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6] Empty

Back to top Go down

The memories of shadows [TTW with room 6]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next