10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again Empty
PostSubject: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Pocahontas laid on the ground, the cold ground as the scenes of her fight went through her head.

She had caught a guy, but was surprised when he was speaking to someone else, telling them he had done his part and wanted to be free now. She then turned her head just in time to dodge an attack from a hooded figure. And she kept dodging the person's attacks, and kept fighting so she would be able to keep her life.

She wanted to go back to her husband and children, and didn't want them to grow up without their mother.

Yet, before she could do anything else. Someone had hit her in the back of the head and she fell to the floor. Unconscious.

She suddenly woke up as she sat up.

"Kenai!" She screamed, before her eyes widened at the sight she saw:

Images of fetuses taped to the wall everywhere. Two white sofas on opposite sides of the room. Two warm blankets and two decorative pillows laying on the sofas, one on each.

Though it was the thing in the middle of the floor that made her heart stop.

A single knife was in the middle of the room, and was bloodied with stale blood.

The single knife brought back memories that haunted her.

How she was stabbed by Sinbad five years ago..
How Odette got tortured by Ariel with a knife..
How she got tortured by John...
How people probably died by a knife.

She shook her head, only to freeze once again when she saw long, blonde, and curly hair. She could feel her heart beat against her chest at the sight of the girl she saw on the floor..

Odette..

"What is happening?" She asked out loud, before getting up and running to the door. She tried to open it, but found it was locked. "No, no, no, NO!" She yelled, before trying to kick the door down.. While also punching the door.

This wasn't happening! It was just not happening!

And when she couldn't get the door to open, she slammed her hands onto it.

"Dammit!" She yelled, before looking around. And she stopped when she saw a camera in the room. Her eyes narrowed, and she could feel all the anger build up. This was something she never wanted to relive..

Though she stopped when she thought about her three children.. Where were they? Did something happen to them? Where was Kenai? No.. no..

"Where is my husband!? And my children! What have you done with my family!? Or if you haven't touched them, don't you fucking dare go near them! Or I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you if you touch them, or if you did something to them!" She yelled at the camera, totally forgetting about Odette and everything else..

She just thought about her family's safety.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Odette woke up, slightly groggy, a feeling she hadn't felt since .. She shook her head and kept her eyes closed, that was just a bad dream, a nightmare of something that would never ever happen again.
Come on Odette, what was the last thing you did .. she thought about it for a while but everything was still blurred in her mind. All she could remember was trying to find a place to stay for the night, knowing that he'd only find her if she went back home to her sister and friends.

Odette jumped and sat up quickly when she heard someone shouting nearby. She listened closely but there was no mistaking that voice .. even after all this time she couldn't forget it.

'Pocahontas?' she said cautiously as she turned around, not quite ready to admit that all of this torture was about to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Pocahontas?

Pocahontas turned around when she heard the familiar voice speak to her. She stood there as she looked at Odette.. Her friend from the last kidnapping. Her whole mind was now trying to register that she was here also.. Even though she saw her lying on the ground before..

It just didn't connect until now.. It was just like the last time all over again.

"Odette.." She said in response, not really knowing what to say. She hadn't seen her after that time with John and her.. And how she had caught them that one time..

And even though it didn't hurt her, it made her where she couldn't say anything else. Like something was keeping her from talking.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Odette stood up shakily, I guess it'll take a bit of time before I get used to this again .. she thought and sighed as she looked around the room.

'At least there's more stuff in here than we ended up with last time,' she laughed nervously as she walked towards the images on the wall, glancing down at the knife on the floor as she passed by but trying not to think too much about it for now.

She leant her hand against the wall to support herself as she stared at the images. I guess now wouldn't be the best time to be pregnant .. she thought as she traced the scar on her stomach that was still completely visible under her clothes.
She closed her eyes as the all too familiar guilt over what she'd found out only a few weeks before still weighed heavily on her mind. She turned back slightly to look at the knife, she could always end it now, get rid of her doubts and fears within a few seconds .. but there was always that possibility .. She shook her head quickly, it was better to just not think about it then maybe everything would go back to normal .. or at least that's what she'd thought when she was still free.

'There's no way out, is there?' she asked Pocahontas as she slowly turned back to stare blankly at the images.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Pocahontas looked at the wall, looking at the pictures. Before she looked back at Odette. She seemed to be thinking about a lot of stuff. Though she got curious to why she suddenly held her stomach. Before remembering what Ariel had done to her, making her look away.. Though her stomach couldn't be hurting now.. Especially after five years of recovering.. Yet something else popped into her head.

Is she pregnant?

She looked back at her as she thought to herself. Wondering if she was pregnant. But she ignored that, finding it not her place just yet to ask.

'There's no way out, is there?'

Pocahontas shook her head. "No.. not this time.." She said softly, before looking down. Though her eyes slowly looked at the wedding ring on her finger. And she lifted it up as she played with it a little.. "I don't think we will be able to get out like last time.."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 pm

'This really isn't just another nightmare ..' she whispered as she turned around and sank to the floor, looking up to see Pocahontas playing with something on her finger.

'Married?' she asked slowly when she noticed the ring, suddenly regretting that she gave her own engagement ring up when she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 pm

"It isn't.. and I have a strange feeling it's going to be worse then the last time.." She said as she continued to look at her ring.

She only looked up at her when she asked her if she was married.

"I am.. To Kenai.. the man I met from the last kidnapping.. We have three children.." She said softly, finding herself trusting Odette enough to give her that information.

Before she closed her eyes, before opening them once again.

"But.. now I don't know where he is, or where my children are. I'm hoping the people in charge haven't done anything to them.." She said as she slowly glared at the camera.. Before looking back to Odette.

"And you?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:34 am

ooc: awww I feel sorry for both of you two *tear*
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm

'Kenai?' she whispered to herself and tried to think back to the time she'd spent so long trying to forget, the name seems vaguely familiar .. 'Oh, Kenai!' she exclaimed when she realised who she was talking about, 'I remember being in a room with him once before ..' she mused, 'it wasn't for long but you can still have a lot fun in such a short amount of time, right?' she joked and winked at Pocahontas.

Odette thought about it for a moment, shivering when she remembered what had happened to Jane's son the last time they were all stuck in here and she hoped for Pocahontas' sake that that didn't happen to her children, 'you never know, maybe whoever is doing this never got to them and they're safe,' she smiled at Pocahontas, trying to be comforting.

'Me? I'm en ..' she stopped when she glanced down at her hand and remembered the empty spot on her finger, 'nothing .. it's just the usual "different guy, different night" scenario for me .. just like old times,' she said quietly as she smiled sadly down at her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:40 am

Pocahontas watched how Odette had to make sure if she knew Kenai or not. And smiled when she seemed to have known him, and was roomed with him before. Before she kind of bit her tongue when she suddenly made such a joke about her husband. But knew she was only joking, so she laughed and smiled.

She then frowned a bit when she talked about her children.

"I hope that is true.. I don't know what I'd do if they got hurt.. Hell, I'm hoping Kenai is safe. But knowing he was a old prisoner.. I'm asking for too much." She said.

She then watched how Odette went to say something, but only to look at her finger before saying she was the same. Which made her feel upset. She knew Odette was hiding something, but she also knew it wasn't her place to ask.

"Well.. let's make a promise." She suddenly said. "A promise to stay strong and fight through this. And never let anyone get between our friendship. And yes.. I consider you as a friend, Odette. A good friend. So let's make a pact to never give up, and make sure we get out of here. Alive."

Pocahontas said strongly as she held out her hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Odette thought about it for a moment but she knew that Pocahontas was right. They could all make it through this again if they didn't alienate each other through jealousy and petty fights .. she just wasn't sure if she'd really changed enough over the last five years to really do that, especially after her actions a month ago. But if it means we can get out of this alive like we did last time, then I at least have to try .. she thought as she stood up and walked closer to Pocahontas.

'Ok, it's a promise,' Odette said and took her hand, a determined look on her face, 'you're right, if we don't let whoever's doing this get to us and we stick together then we'll survive just like we did the first time .. because your friendship really means a lot to me and it helped me stay strong in this place and I know it will again.'

Odette smiled towards Pocahontas before turning away for a while, finding herself staring at the pictures on the wall again, 'so, you think everyone from back then is here again? Dimitri, Lilo, Anya, Sinbad ..' she stopped and closed her eyes as she thought of Sinbad, if he really was here and whoever had kidnapped them this time was anything like John then it would only be a matter of time before she was forced to see him again .. and how was she supposed to face him after leaving him the way that she did?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:22 am

Pocahontas smiled at Odette as she shook her head, and spoke with determination. She nodded at the words she said, completely agreeing with her.

"We'll make it through this." She said with a determined face and a smile.

'so, you think everyone from back then is here again? Dimitri, Lilo, Anya, Sinbad ..'

Sinbad

Sinbad

That name made Pocahontas freeze as she felt anger build up inside of her. She still hated that man for what he did to her. And how he had tried to rape her again last time. She hated that man so much, and wished that he was dead. Though even though Odette had said Dimitri's name, she didn't really hate Dimitri. She just didn't like that he hid the key in the past.

"I think they are.." She said softly as she tried to hide her anger that was building up. "I mean if we are here.. Then the other prisoners are here as well.."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Odette noticed the sudden silence and turned to look at Pocahontas, it looked like she was thinking about something .. something other than being back in this place again, but she decided to wait until she'd spoken again to say anything about it.

'Is something wrong?' she asked concerned, but suddenly laughed at the obvious, 'you know, other than being back here .. separated from the ones you love ..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 am

Pocahontas looked up at Odette when she asked her that one question. She bit her lip as she wondered if she should tell Odette about Sinbad.. If she should tell her what he did.

She only slightly laughed at the next thing Odette had said. Before getting serious again.. She bit her lip, before looking down once again.

"I hate Sinbad.. that's all." She said suddenly. Though she wondered if Odette wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I guess that's understandable .. she thought as she remembered how she had met him in the first place and the consequences she had faced because he cheated .. she shook her head of the thoughts and turned back to look at Pocahontas, but maybe he did something different to her ..

'Why do you hate him?' she asked slowly, kind of hoping that it was just some sort of misunderstanding but still curious for the truth .. no matter what it was, she felt like she had to know.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 am

'Why do you hate him?'

Pocahontas looked up at her when she asked that question.. And now she was wondering if she should tell her. If it was the right thing to do. Though she wanted to know why she hated Sinbad...

But how could she tell her that he raped her, and almost raped her again last time..

She took a deep breath, finding that she needed to tell her.. Just in case..

Just in case...

"He raped me.. He was the rapist that raped me long before the first kidnapping.. And he had tried to rape me again last time we were kidnapped.." Pocahontas said softly, before feeling a bit worried..

Worried about not knowing how Odette would react to the news..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 pm

The longer Pocahontas kept quiet after her question, the more scared she became of what her reason was and as those first three words escaped her lips Odette's jaw dropped slightly. She looked down at the floor, not being able to speak or hardly think as those three words kept repeating themselves louder and louder inside her head until she couldn't take it anymore ..

'Are you sure it was him?' she spoke suddenly, even though as soon as she said it she knew it was a stupid thing to say. After all, why would she make something like that up?

She quickly walked over to Pocahontas and hugged her tightly, 'I'm so sorry,' she whispered, doubting it would help much after all this time but it was all she could think to do right now, 'I know all too well what it's like to be forced to do something you don't want to ..' She thought about that time at the hospital, the last time she was .. She closed her eyes tightly as she remembered how comforting Sinbad had been after she had told him what had happened to her and she began to wonder if he had actually meant anything he'd said to her .. because he'd been exactly the same as that doctor at one point and she couldn't help but think that the terror she had felt that night was similar to what Pocahontas might have felt but for her it was all because of Sinbad ..

I guess it really was a good thing that I left him in the end ..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Pocahontas watched Odette's facial expression changed after she told her what Sinbad had done. And only nodded when she asked her if she was sure it was him..

Though before she could answer Odette, she was suddenly being hugged.

'I'm so sorry, I know all too well what it's like to be forced to do something you don't want to ..'

"It's not your fault, Odette.. So no need to say sorry.. But, I'm really sorry that happened to you as well. I just can't believe there are people like that out there.." She said, before tightening the hug a little, before moving away from the hug.

Though she stopped when she saw Odette's expression..

"You okay?"

Though before she could get an answer, she smelt something familiar.. Which made her eyes widened..

"Oh.. no.." She whispered, before she fell onto the floor as the gas filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again   In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again Empty

Back to top Go down

In an too familiar place, and a too familiar face. {H E L L} once again
Page 1 of 1