10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another new room, another familiar face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Another new room, another familiar face Empty
PostSubject: Another new room, another familiar face   Another new room, another familiar face EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Cinderella groaned as she sat up. The gas had taken her by surprise, while Sinbad had continued to be uncounious.

He must have been badly affected by the gas... She thought, before coughing. I'm going to lose my voice soon if this keeps up... She thought, sadly.

She looked around the room and shook her head at the items in the room.

She stood up when she saw another woman in the room with her, before her legs started to give out from under her.

"Ahh!" She yelped, as she fell, before she turned her body into a roll to help her from getting hurt.

She sat up and shook her head. "I need to start training again..." She whispered to herself, before crawling over to the unconscious woman.

"Hey... Are you okay?" She whispered, shaking the woman lightly.

She stared at her for a moment before realizing who it was. "Elinor?" She asked, recognizing the actress. She could vaguely remember they had been talking for a little bit at the Christmas party five years ago.

{OOC: We were supposed to have moved yesterday, so I'm getting started on mine now >.> Let's hope Anya comes on again...}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new room, another familiar face   Another new room, another familiar face EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Cinderella sighed as she ate some bread, while she watched the woman sleep on.

She shook her head. What is going on with the gas to keep them in almost a coma? She questioned.

She stood up and walked into the bathroom. She started the water in the tub, before getting undress. Once the tub was full, she slipped into the cold water.

"Brr... A cold bath is better then no bath..." She stated, shivering, as she cleaned herself as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new room, another familiar face   Another new room, another familiar face EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Cinderella got out of the tub and dried herself off as best as she could with her dress. She put her dress back on and walked back into the bedroom.

She sighed when she saw the woman was still sleeping. "I hope that doesn't happen to me..." She said, softly.

She knew the woman was still alive, because she had checked her pulse earlier...

But how much longer would it before the woman was dead from starvation?

Cinderella shook her head. She hoped she always woke up after being gassed...

She still had a little girl to get back to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new room, another familiar face   Another new room, another familiar face Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new room, another familiar face
Page 1 of 1