10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]] Empty
PostSubject: We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]   We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Pocahontas was by the wall, watching Lilo talking to someone else through the wall. But she didn't want to talk with them.. She was thinking too much about everything that had happened. And how everything that she found in the past rooms were connected to people.. Though she still couldn't believe that there were new people here..

Though before she could think anymore, she heard a voice from the behind the wall she was by. And the voice made her turn her head.

Kenai?

She asked herself in her head, before turning around to face the wall and knocked hard on it, wanting it to be heard.

"Hello? Is anyone on the other side of the wall? My name is Pocahontas, can you hear me?" She asked, hoping that she did hear Kenai's voice.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]   We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Kenai was talking to Mulan, leaning against the wall as usual. Suddenly he heard someone bang against the wall. "Hello? Is anyone on the other side of the wall? My name is Pocahontas, can you hear me?" His eyes widened. 'Pocahontas!!' He quickly turned to face the wall, pressing his ear against the wall. "Poca!? Poca is that you?!" He was breathing hard, feeling tears rise up into his eyes. It broke his heart that she was here again. And it broke even more to know the kids were alone, and probably scared and worried. He pressed his hand against the wall, hoping to phase through it. "H-how are you?" He asked biting his lip trying to stop his tears.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]   We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:02 pm

"Poca!? Poca is that you?!"

"Kenai!" She suddenly gasped as a smile immediately went on her face as she put her hand on the wall. "Oh thank god your okay!"

Though she suddenly froze when she suddenly realized that their kids were all alone now.. Which immediately turned her smile into a frown.. She closed her eyes as she was starting to feel the pain of them being in this place.. As well as being separated from each other..

She opened her eyes when Kenai asked her if she was okay..

"I'm fine.." She said, her voice cracking a little. "I'm fine, I'm fighting so I can stay alive.. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]   We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

He smiled through his tears. "I'm fine. I met some new people here. And Snow. She is engaged to Shang. Oh and I'm roomed with Shangs sister right now." He used his free hand to wipe his tears away. She would be embarassed if she heard him crying. "Who are you roomed with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]   We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]] Empty

Back to top Go down

We found love in a hopeless place..[[TTW w/ Room 5]]
Page 1 of 1