10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To see your face again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

To see your face again  Empty
PostSubject: To see your face again    To see your face again  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 pm

(ooc- wasnt going to start a new topic until i knew we had internet :3 and we do.... ish xD but i can comment now, just ill be obvs more busy ^^)

Dimitri woke up to blinding light. The days in utter darkness meant he was not used to seeing and he stumbled as he sat up looking around. Instantly he looked to Lilo, and it was already suprising to see how much she had grown. He barely recognised her. He couldn't say the same for himself, hardly changed except for the negatives of age.
He groaned as he tried to focus on something that didnt hurt his eyes, and waited for Lilo to wake.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: To see your face again    To see your face again  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 pm

[OOC: That's okay! <3]

Lilo's eyes flutter and she blinked in the blinding light. So there was... the blackout was over, she guess, while she pressed her eye lids together to get familiar with the light again. That meant that Dimitri... She could she him. Lilo opened her eyes slowly. Everything she could see was a empty room. Lilo sighed. Empty rooms started to annoy her very much. She sat up and touched something warm and soft. Lilo turned her head and then smiled softly. Dimitri was leaning against the wall and seemed to struggle with the light. Like she did. Lilo giggled. "Hey there, sleepy head.", she tilted her head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: To see your face again    To see your face again  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:01 pm

He smiled back at her weakly, as he slowly looked around the room they were sitting in. The light still hurt his eyes so all he saw became a blur, but still he could tell it was a different room to before. It was odd to think they were back here together again though, and to think they had both survived so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To see your face again    To see your face again  Empty

Back to top Go down

To see your face again
Page 1 of 1