10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the place it all began

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Back to the place it all began Empty
PostSubject: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Sinbad woke up with a headache. At first he thought it was the effect of all the alcohol he had consumed the day before.
Sinbad opened his eyes. As soon as he realised where he was he froze. He looked over and saw Aladdin in the room. This couldn't be.. Sinbad started fearing that their freedom and everything that happened after that hadn't been real. Maybe he had gone insane and started hallucinating. What if it had just been a dream and he had been trapped in this hell hole all along.
Sinbad felt his pocket. Her ring was still there. The memory of Odette leaving still stung, but it convinced him that he had been free.
But now he was trapped in such a place again. Sinbad started laughing hysterically. It couldn't be. Why was this happening again? He kicked the floor in front of him in frustration and yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 pm

[OOC: Sorry, I just couldn't make the opening date! This is the soonest I've been able to RP, my apologies. I laughed so hard by the way when I found out we were first roomies again XD Oh I love you, Sinny.]

Aladdin awoke to the sound of strange yet familiar laughter, but he had fallen asleep reading a storybook with Aaron. Where would the laughter be coming from? It was just him, Aaron and Jasmine in the house, he must be dreaming. Next Aladdin heard a loud thunk, and he figured he should check on it. He opened his eyes slowly and noticed the feeling of the same, cold floor he had spent so many nights sleeping on years ago.

No..... no. Aladdin thought. Nope, this isn't real. This is just another nightmare, just like the many others I've had.
He looked over and found the source of the noise; Sinbad.

"Hey, what's up man, long time no see. How you been? Calm down Sinbad, it'll be alright. We'll wake up soon, just like all the other times." Aladdin smiled, having actually kind of missed him. He was sure this wasn't real, he would wake up shortly with Jasmine kissing him awake.

Yep, this is just a dream, it has to be. This? Real? No fucking way. Aladdin laughed nervously to himself, feeling like this was one dream that was a little too real.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 pm

(Ooc sorry to burst your bubble Allie....buut it is nooo dream Twisted Evil annd yay for the nick spreading Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm

[OOC: Hehe, Al will realize it soon. Let him hope all is well for now! Razz Oh silly Al.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 am

{OOC: Poor Sinny and Al DX (Poor everyone O.o))}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 am

[OOC: I know right? As much as I love our characters and I'm glad they were free for a while, I'm so glad they're prisoners again XD LET THE SUFFERING COMMENCE!]
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm

ooc: no dream my ally wally :-(
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 pm

"Aladdin, this is no fucking dream," Sinbad shouted when he heard Aladdin. "We are back in this messed up place," he said upgiven. He wasn't sure how he'd survive this another time. The first year had been hard enough. Who knew how long they were going to be here this time. What they'd be forced to go through.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Aladdin had dreamt this exact situation multiple times, but he knew Sinbad was right. He heard him say it, saw him say it, and he knew it was real. Yet Aladdin just couldn't believe it. How would he ever survive a second time? What about Jasmine and Aaron, where were they? Aladdin stared blankly and emotionless at the wall for a little while before he finally got a reality check.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" He yelled as he slammed his fists on the door. Sure he may bruise from that, but that was like receiving a gift in a place like this.

"There's no way, Sinbad, we just..." He slumped to the floor. "We just can't be back." He looked at Sinbad, confused and pissed as Hell. "Where the fuck are we? Who is doing this? We all saw John's body... We were free. Weren't we?" Aladdin closed his eyes for a moment. Maybe it was the freedom that was the dream, not this. THIS was his reality, perhaps he had finally woken up.

Aladdin had no idea what to expect, but sitting here wouldn't do anything to help the situation any. But then again, what would?
Aladdin had a huge feeling of deja vu, since the last time they became prisoners in a place like this, Sinbad was his first roommate.

"Well, back to square one I guess. So if you and I are back, I'm guessing the whole clan is too." He sighed, thinking of Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Sinbad watched Aladdin as he freaked out. It was better to just let him get all the steam out.

Sinbad looked up when Aladdin talked about the possibility of the other old prisoners to be here as well. Could that have been why Odette had been missing? But she had left her ring. She wouldn't do that if she was kidnapped. It just didn't seem right.
"Yeah, maybe." Even if it would give him a chance to see her, Sinbad hoped that Aladdin was wrong. That none of the other prisoners were in here.
"I just can't believe we have to go through this shit again," he said angrily and hit the floor with his fist. The pain reminded him that this really was happening, not just another dream.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 pm

[OOC: I posted a long reply and it apparently didn't send. T.T]

Aladdin could see something across Sinbad's face as they talked about possibility of others being there. Aladdin wondered what Sinbad was thinking about, but decided it would be better not to ask and let Sinbad come to him to talk about it if he wanted to.

Aladdin thought of all the names and faces he met last year, and how many of them were gone by the end of the year... How many were here this time? How many would die? Jasmine, Aaron, Wendy, Lilo, Jane, everyone...

Aladdin looked up again as he saw Sinbad ready to hit the ground. He didn't stop him, knowing it was really the only way to vent. Besides, even if you felt pain, it was recognition that you were still alive.

"I know man, I know..." he said and sat down. "But we've done it once. Maybe by some sort of miracle or sheer dumb luck, we can make it again." The look Aladdin gave Sinbad showed he didn't believe what he just said, but might as well hope. "We survived a year", he said less than enthused, "we kind of know the ways of this place. Then again, new villain I guess... maybe we can drive him nuts and lead him to suicide", Aladdin half joked.

Aladdin's face was full of misery, knowing what was in store for them now.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 pm

{ OOC: I hate when that happens D: Not that my replies are ever that long, but still annoying Razz }

It was clear to Sinbad that Aladdin didn't believe what he was saying. SInbad didn't believe it either. But even so it put a hint of a smile on his face. He appreciated that Aladdin tried to help. He was a good guy. And it was true that they had made it through a year in here before. Even though it seemed hopeless, they had to get through it. At least he wasn't alone.
"Yeah, we'll get through this again," Sinbad said, still not really believing it. But at least he hoped he was right.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Aladdin saw just a small flash of a smile on Sinbad's face and Aladdin returned it. Maybe the two of them could figure it out together, somehow, some way. "We're in this together, we'll think of something." Aladdin said to him. Although there wasn't really much they could do, it was nice to hope.

Aladdin hadn't talked to Sinbad the entire 5 years they were free, so he figured he may as well see what he had been up to.
"So.. How was your "time off"?" Aladdin joked slightly, as if they had gone on a 5 year vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"It was actually.. quite good. It was difficult to get used to again after so long in here, but it came with time," Sinbad said as he thought back to the 5 years that had passed. Even though his time in here the last tiem had been a horrible experience, it had also taught him to appreciate his life more. Before the first kidnapping the only highlight in his life had been Megara. But after the kidnapping he had learned to get along with Cinderella, he had even talked to his parents.
"Cinderella and I got an official divorce. She's engaged to some guy named Dean now. I don't know much about him since I moved to America and they still live in England." Sinbad paused for a little while, considering whether or not he should tell him about Odette. He didn't want to talk about their recent fights and how she had left, so Sinbad decided it was best not to mention it at all.
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 pm

"Good, I'm glad to hear it." Aladdin was happy for Sinbad, that he had cleared up some things in his life.

"Well, I agree that it was hard to adjust to. But a few months after we became free, Jasmine moved in with Aaron and I. We moved back to our hometown, Agrabah, and I built us a pretty nice house. In the perfect location in town, nearly crime free... We felt safe for once, and it was a good place for Aaron to grow up.

"As Aaron got older and was able to talk, he'd ask about his mother. Not that he didn't love Jasmine, but... He's always been a troubled kid who wants to know about his real mother. I couldn't tell him in detail... I just couldn't. But I did tell him of this place."

Pictures of Esme's body floating in the water crossed his mind. It just wasn't fair. He passed the thoughts and continued.

"After about half a year of freedom I proposed to Jasmine, and a year after that we got married. Lilo lived with us for a while, but one day ran off. Jasmine thinks it was to find her family... Even if she was happy with us, she was missing something, I'm not sure what. So off she went." Aladdin shrugged. "I guess since then I have just been working; I opened my own cafe, it's been doing pretty well. One night I fell asleep with Aaron reading a story, and I woke up here."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:24 pm

ooc: awwww Aladdin don't forget little ole me baby sitting cute little Aaron lol
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 pm

[OOC: Aw Sorry Wendy, I love ya, but I was sticking just to strictly family. You and Anastasia are like family and both visited during the time off, but I decided just to talk about the fam. ^.^ Sorry T.T]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the place it all began   Back to the place it all began Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the place it all began
Page 1 of 1