10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! Empty
PostSubject: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm

A dream... That's what it is... It must be..
Helga knew that it didn't matter much she wished for it to be a dream - it would never be one. She felt that same cold feeling she had felt the first time she was at a place like this. It was like she had never even been free... With a sigh she opened her eyes and sat up. Yupp, she was back.. Why?
She didn't care to wake the woman on the other side of the room, and instead Helga just leaned against the wall. Hoping that soon she would wake up from another one of her horrible nightmares..
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Wendy held her head, blurred vision surrounded the room, the smell of chloroform burned her lungs...this was all to familiar to the woman. Wendy glanced up with her blue eyes still holding the back of her head she spotted a camera moving around the room and focusing on her.

"No...No...."

She muttered through her heavy breathing

Wendy felt a strong pain in her stomach as she realized where she was

"The Villain was found dead!! He was dead!! Wake up Wendy!!!"

She begin to scream and hold her hair like she did ever so long ago, nightmares plaguing her memories...Jim's.....death"

Wendy held her chest and fell over from her foot snagging her dress she held her knees and cried in her legs

"Jim....I never forgot you...I am so sorry..."

Wendy was with Jim's brother now...Flynn she was happy once again or at least she thought she was, but the memories in this familiar place....

"How could someone make me re live this hell!!! John is dead!!! What the hell!!!!"

Wendy stopped ranting and looked over seeing another woman in the room...was she a new victim or an old one like herself Wendy never had the chance to meet this one

"Hello....I am...sorry for my ranting..I just can't believe I am here...this is all a bad dream I hope. I am Wendy...I lost my fiance in the dreadful place and so many good people died."

Wendy looked away as a tear fell from her cheek

"I am usually stronger than this but I guess this place does that to you. I been seeing a therapist for a year over it. A lot of good that has done me."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Helga had a blank expression on her face during the time Wendy started to rant about her -- past. It wasn't because she didn't care, but she just couldn't believe it herself.
"I'm Helga... And I lost someone I loved in a place like this too.." She said without a single emotion in her voice.
"So I guess we are -- back?!" Helga sighed and glanced at the camera
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 pm

"Yes back in hell!!"

Wendy sighed and sat down with her hands on her head
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm

(Ooc and you all love it Wink...I meeaan XDD *sneaks out*)
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 am

Wendy sighed and moved over towards the mattress laying on the floor, she walked over and sat down lifting her dress with ease as she sat down gently on the bed. She gave a sigh, her cheeks turned a pinkish. Wendy could feel a few tears forming in her face. She tried to stay calm and gave a few deep breaths.

"I am so confused as to who is keeping us here?"

Wendy questioned as she looked over at the lady

"My name is Wendy by the way I am sorry if I didn't catch your name?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 am

"Helga..." She said once again and glanced at Wendy. It was hard to see someone that sad.. The first time Helga had been in a place like this, everyone had already been there for a while, so they didn't thought about it so much - but now?! Helga knew that if she showed fear or sadness- that psycho would "win" . No-- She had survived once, and will do it again.
"so... It's fun to meet you-- or something.." Helga smiled softly before she cleared her throat
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"I would not say...fun is the word"

Wendy gave her a glance and looked away at the wall

"I heard you were one of the strong ones...I remember the news reports. I found it sad I did not meet every single one of the prisoners during our last visit. I wish I was more like you...Someone with a back bone"

She sighed and looked up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 am

"Heh..Strong and strong.." Helga chuckled slightly before she shrugged.
"Nothing just happend to me. I was never tortured, or lost someone. Well, not until the last day atleast.." She sighed and leaned her head towars the wall.
"I was lucky I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 pm

"Can you tell me your story Helga? If it is too painful I wouldn't ask...How did you get here in the first place? What happened when you arrived here? I know what happened to me probably was petty compared to the others."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 am

"You mean the first time? .." She said as she started to think about it. "Well.. Everything happend pretty fast. I was out on a mission one night when I got knocked down, and the next thing I remember is that I was in a place like this.." Helga sighed and looked around in the room once again. "And this time it was almost the same. I can't believe it happened twice.." She said as she started to laugh slightly by the thought.
"And well- Then I fell in love.. But he's dead now..... Anyways- what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 am

"What was his name? If I may ask?"

Wendy gave a long sigh

"My story is not as great...Same just about..fell in love before I came we got kidnapped and Villain shot him dead"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 am

"Naveen..." She said with a little smile on her lips. It was a while ago since she had said his name..
"I'm sorry to hear that.. it must have been really painful.. How did you find out? Were you there when it happened?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"......It was shown on the television in front of everyone. They all saw it happen. He challenged the Villain trying to protect me, and before I knew it....He was shot down dead on the tele"

Wendy sighed and held her knees

"Naveen?? I heard of him a few times? I am so so so sorry Helga"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm

"I guess it happened before I came here because I can't remember that.. And Once again, I'm so sorry.. " She said and looked down. At least he died trying to protect her.. Helga had no idea why Naveen died..
"you have?" She started to smile slightly. "What have you heard?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 pm

"That he was a bit of a ladies man...that is until he met you. I heard he gave it all up to be with someone he loved. I guess that person was you"

She smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Helga couldn't help but smile shyly and looked down. She didn't say anything for a moment- just thinking, before she looked up again at Wendy.
"So, tell me about your fiance?! How was he like?" She asked with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

"He was amazing!! He was kind and sweet, generous, and most of all adventurous. He was a little troublemaker at times. I loved him through everything he was and wasn't."

She smiled remembering how amazing he was

"Now...I am with his brother Flynn...He comforted me after Jim's death and one thing led to another."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 pm

"seriously?" Helga actually giggled a little with a eyebrow rased. She couldn't help but feel a little girly...
"His brother?.. That's a bit unusual-- Not that it's something wrong with that or anything" Helga cleared her throat and started to smile a bit.
"And how is he like?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 pm

"No...No...it is perfectly alright. You see what happened is when I was with Jim. Flynn had a crush on me always trying to win me over. Jim did not like that very much and I did not either cause I loved Jim. Flynn was a rebel coming in and out of the family hotel. He stayed away from home a lot robbing to survive. After Jim's death he came home and cleaned him self up after hearing about his brothers death. Two years past and he started treating me really well...and one thing led to another....I felt bad about it at first thinking Jim was glaring down at me from heaven. I have to move on right... Flynn seems more family like now a days putting his thief like ways behind him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!   A familiar nightmare- Back in hell! Empty

Back to top Go down

A familiar nightmare- Back in hell!
Page 1 of 1