10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Snow White came too feeling dizzy and slowly sat up, where am I? She wondered. She froze when she saw the collar lying on the floor, an image...Eillonwy's terrified face. Snow White gasped and scooted as far away as she could from the offending object. She shuddered and looked around herself, she couldn't be back...she just couldn't. She looked up and saw Kenai lying on the floor....if he was he then so was Poca and if she was here then maybe..."Shang." She whispered softly as she looked down at her engagement ring....was he all right?
[Ooc o-e I had a longer thing buut my phone crashed DX]
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Kenai stirred, feeling the cold concrete floor under his cheek. He sat up slowly, rubbing some warmth into his cheek. He looked around the room, the last thing he remembered was someone hitting him in the back of the head and the laundry basket he had bent to pick upclosing in on his face as the world went blurry. He looked at the walls, seeing the teddybear mutilated like that made him shudder. It felt personal somehow. He gasped loudly when he realised where he was, and the woman in the room confirmed it. "W-we are b-back?!" It couldn't be true. They had just gotten out. And life had started to just work out. Why now, why them? 'Poca!!' What if she was here too? Who would take care of the children?! "No... no no no no no!!" He said as he quickly got up, trying to open the door, finding it undoubtedly locked. He beat the door with his fist, sliding down against the door, nursing his now throbing hand. "This can't be happening again...." He groaned looking to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 pm

[Ooc I'm assuming we know each other buut up to you Wink)
Snow White winced, "Kenai right?" She asked, she looked around the room they were in and sighed. "Looks like its not a dream...but who would kidnap us? I mean he died...who could it be?" She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 pm

He shook his head in disbelief. "I have no idea. I just remember getting a hit in the back of my head and then nothing." He threw his head back against the door, hitting it few times. "I had to have the radio on!!! So I couldn't hear a thing!! Gah!!! What if the children had been home!!" He grabbed his head, the fear taking control over his brain. He tried to calm down, breathing steady. He knew if Poca was in this place she would be able to handle it, but what if the kids were here? No, he couldn't think such things right now. But he had to.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Snow White bit her lip, she wasn't sure what to tell Kenai..."Look I know you don't want to hear this but you need to calm down. There is no way you'll be able to help your kids or your wife if you're like this, you need to get ahold of your emotions. Otherwise you'll never be able to come up with an escape plan." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm

OOC: Sorry, nothing against you, but just going by Kenai right now XDD

Kenai shot her a look. She was just trying to be nice, but to be honest he could care less at the moment. "A plan!? A PLAN!? The last villain died and let us leave!!! How do you suppose we escape this one!!!?? Pat our eyelashes!!??" He stopped yelling, seeing the womans face. He bit his lip and looked away. "Sorry.... I will try calm down..." He said biting back through his emotions. Venting felt good, holding it all in just made him nauseous. His eyes went back to the teddy bear. Having abear as his totem, he just found that so macaber. He sighed heavily. "Sorry Snow..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 am

Snow White had listened to him rant with a pained expression on her face, "Its all right Kenai....I can't stop wondering about Shang as well." She admitted sadly. Her fingers twisted her engagement ring and she tried not to think about him hurt or worse.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:45 am

His eyes followed her playing with the ring. "You two married?" He asked trying to get his mind of things he had no control over what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:52 am

Snow White shook her head, "No....he proposed to me last week and we were going to get married in the spring." She said wistfully and bit her lip. If he hadn't been taken, he would be searching for her....Snow White only hoped that he would be safe. "I really hope he's not here." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 pm

He nodded. "I hope from the bottom of my heart that he is. And that Poca has not been taken here too." He felt his heart break that he would maybe not see Pocahontas ever again, but at the same time he really wished he wouldn't see her here. He swallowed a lump. "Umm... what kind of wedding were you supposed to have?" He tried to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Snow White smiled sadly, "It was going to be an outdoor wedding at his family's home." She said quietly as she twisted her ring. "We were going to invite as many people as we could....in fact we were going to invite you and Poca." She said softly and regretfully as she recalled their plans, would she ever truly be happy? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm

He looked down saddly. "That sounds nice... I would have been glad to see that day." He cleared his throath. "What kind of dress?" As he recalled Poca had been the most happiest about her dress. He was hoping it would cheer her up aswell.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 pm

(Ooc sorry had to find the dress Wink)
Snow White smiled and started talking about her dress and how she had wanted it almost as soon as she had seen it. It had been perfect...exactly the sort of dress she had dreamed about since she was a kid.
Back in Hell Snow_dress5
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Kenai smiled at her. It seemed they had both forgotten where they were. "Sounds pretty. I think it would suit you." He looked down again. "So what were you two planning on doing when you are married? Buy a big house and have alot of kids?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Snow White blushed, "Well we were planning on buying a home near his family and then maybe in a few years have children. I've always wanted a daughter of my own...and Shang's always wanted a son." She said with a laugh as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm

He laughed softly. "I know what you mean. I wanted a son too and Poca wanted a daughter. Luckily we had twins, Korra and Zuko." He made a fatherly smile. "And little Mako followed a few years after." He cleared his throath, trying not to sound like a softie. "But yeah, two boys and a girl, not bad eh..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 am

She smiled back, "No not at all, I'm happy for you and Poca." She said sincerely, and she was she just wished he was able to return home safely with Poca.
(Ooc sorry for the wait I was watching a movie with my bf Wink)
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 pm

He smiled. "Thanks. I'm happy for you and Shang." The conversation quieted down, he felt the need to fill the silence somehow. But if he couldn't think anything else to talk about than the villain, he didn't want to talk at all. He inhaled a deep breath, and let it out in a sigh. He scratched his head tryoing to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:29 am

She smiled and bit her lip, "It must be lovely having children of your own." She said eventually and leaned back against the wall avoiding the bear that had been stabbed by a nail. "I'm always afraid I'll mess up if I have kids of my own." She admitted as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 pm

He smiled as he nodded. "Yeah... it is.... They are a handfull, but I wouldn't give them up for any price." He then heard her consern about her kids. He laughed softly. "The way I see it is that when they grow up they will surely blame you for something gone wrong in their life." He waved his hand as if to dismiss her conserns. "Just be your loving self and you won't mess them up too bad." He gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 am

She smiled back, "I hope you're right." She said quietly, she wanted the chance to have kids...and to enjoy her time with them.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 pm

He got up and sat next to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and squeesed it before removing his hand. "I know I'm right. You know why?" He paused for a while before continuing. "Because a bad parent wouldn't be scared they will screw up. You obviously care enough to feel nervous."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

She smiled sadly and looked up at him, "Remind me to call you for advice when I have kids of my own." She said lightly as she tried to bring the mood up.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 pm

He laughed. "Trust me, I have plenty of advice." He motioned her closer with his finger. "Here is a freebie. If they want something. Don't look them in the eyes if you want to say no to them." He had learned that one the hard way. He always caved under the puppy dog eyes. Exspecially Korra, she knew how to twist his words so that she got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm

She started laughing warmly at the image she recieved as she pictured it, "I'll be sure to remember that." She said with a friendly wink. Her hands tightened as she thought about Shang....she didn't want to lose him...not now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Hell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next