10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)

Go down 
+5
Pocahontas
Dimitri
Jasmine
Charlotte
Villain
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Snow White held onto Poca's hand and gently squeezed it, the pain was awful and she could barely think around it. She whimpered though when she heard that Poca and Dimitri were going to have to be branded, this whole thing was getting worse She swallowed hard and looked over at Poca, she wished she didn't have to witness this happening to one of her dearest friends.....and to Dimitri. The poor man had already suffered enough....and now he was going to suffer more.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

It was suprising really how fast the tasks had escalated, from only minor injuries to seemingly blood shed all around. It was hard to block it out but pretty much all he could do as he sat there. No one else was focused on him, and it wasn't like last time where there was much to help one another. However this stopped when his name was called out, and reluctantly he guessed he would have to participate. After all even if it was plainly obvious that him and Charlotte had long passed remaining pleasant to one another, she had already taken pain for him. And pain did not phase him, and hopefully Pocahontas.
He walked over slowly and picked up the brand, looking at it to see how it worked. He kept reminding himself that it was just a burn, and that he had long ago had the same happen before. From his memory the F on his hand had not been even a memorable wound, and therefore could not be that bad. He decided to just mark his other palm, not thinking of anywhere else, and before he could regret it he quickly pressed it against his skin. Obviously it hurt, but he was long past the stage of caring. Every other task had seemingly been worst than this anyway by now, and him over reacting would have done nothing to make anyone else feel better. Wincing slightly as he finally removed the branding iron, he looked over at Pocahontas.
'You heard' he said weakly, 'might as well get it over with. Any idea what place will hurt the least?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Pocahontas sat there as she waited for the next order to happen. She just wanted this game to be over with, she just wanted her friends to stop getting hurt.. And every time they were getting hurt, the more she was getting pissed that she couldn't do anything without killing one of them.

Dammit..

She immediately looked up when she heard the male voice speak again. And looked straight at Dimitri when his name was called. Though she felt bad for Dimitri, he looked like he went through a lot.. And now he was going to get branded?

Though branding was nothing new to her, especially since she still had the W on her palm.

"And when you are done, I want you to do the same thing to Pocahontas."

Pocahontas looked straight up when she heard that last sentence.

Really?

She thought in her head, before looking back at Dimitri. And watched how he went to the branding tool and took a moment before branding himself. She stood up and walked to him when he looked at her.

'Any idea what place will hurt the least?'

Pocahontas looked down at her body and noticed any place would hurt with a burn. Though she didn't want her other palm to be branded as well.. So she just held out her arm, and turned the side that was facing down up. And placed her hand the forearm.

"There." She said shortly. Due to she was ready for the pain.. Even though she wasn't really afraid of the pain. She just wanted to get it over with.

[[OOC If you don't understand where she pointed to.. The side of your lower arm that always faces down when you type. XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Aladdin couldnt believe how quickly the tasks were getting worse. He wondered how long Snow would have to keep the glass shard In Her shoulder. Next he watched Dimitri brand himself, and Pocahontas was next. They all had letters on their hands too, from the dirst time they were prisoners. It was that all over again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 pm

He nodded as he held her arm straight. 'Its not too bad' he muttered, in an attempt to reassure, but he realised it was pointless pretty quickly and so shut up and got on with it. He looked at Pocahontas quickly to check she was ready, and then he pressed the brand against her skin for a few seconds, before quickly removing it and dropping it, not particularly wanting it near any more.
'There' he sighed, frustrated to be playing this again. He sat back down and looked at his hand, checking the wound. It still stung, but he was unphased. It probably needed cleaning, but he didn't see why he was going to want to avoid infection right now. 'They made us do a game like this last time' he sighed, figuring he might as well talk and let people know. 'But they get bored eventually, no one died in that game.' He wasn't sure if that was a good thing though or if anyone should make the assumption whoever this was was anytihng like John.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Snow White winced when she heard that, "Who in their right mind would do things like this?" She wondered darkly as she headed over to Poca and lightly squeezed her hand, she wished she could take care of her wound. Her arm was starting to feel numb and her sleeve was slowly turning red as her wound kept bleeding, she forced the pain back though and concentrated on Poca.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Aladdin nodded to Dimitri when he spoke, and Aladdin was glad to hear no one died last time. Luckily it sounded like as long as they all did the tasks, none would die. Unless there was too much blood loss depending on the task... But so far so good.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Pocahontas knew it was going to hurt, but she just wanted it to be over with.

"Just do it..." She whispered, telling him that she was ready.

And when he did it, she winced before standing her ground.. She didn't show any sign of pain in her face as she didn't want please the Villain. Though she was also counting in her head to keep her mind off the pain.

And when it was over, she just moved her arm back to her side. As if there was no pain at all.. Even though there was. She looked at Snow when she walked to her and held her hand.

"I'm fine.." She whispered as she smiled a little.

Pocahontas the sat down next to both Snow and Dimitri.

'They made us do a game like this last time'

She turned her head towards Dimitri.

"The did?" She asked before being quiet.. "Well then looks like we have a copy cat.." She whispered as she looked away from him and listened to him speak once again.

Though she felt better to know that no one died before. So they all just had to follow the rules..
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 pm

He watched as Pocahontas walked back to Snow as if nothing happened.

Way to go Poca, don't you give him the satisfaction. he thought in his head, proud she didn't react nearly at all.

What would happen next? If they each had to do 3 tasks, they were in for a long game...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 am

Jasmine winced when she heard Charlotte's cries. She closed her eyes and moved her view away from the scene. poor girl.... she looked at her own nails. Just the thought of doing that, it must hurt very much. She felt bad for the girl. But since she seemed to rather not talk to anybody Jasmine decided to stay there.

The branding seemed even worse, the villain was on his best it seemed. Jasmine bit her lower lip. As she shook her head. "This is crazy..does mister mysterious get some sick pleasure from this?" She asked in general. "I wonder what we did wrong this time to get punished." Sighing as she stood up. Walking around. Untill the villain decided what to do with them they had to wait. In fear of what would come.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am

"I dunno, Jas, he must..." he said, not understanding how someone can gain pleasure from something like this.
"I don't know what we did, I'll never understand why we were picked out of everyone in the entire world, how they know our backgrounds, what makes us 'stand out' or if we were chosen at random. I'll never understand why they did this to us, and now for a second time."

Aladdin wished more than anything him and Jasmine could return home to Aaron and just live a normal life again, the one that they had so briefly. Aladdin thought about how beautiful their wedding had been, and how much fun the reception was. All of the happy faces of loved ones... Now he looked around and saw pain and agony. This was so unfair.

Even if they were here for 'sinning', they were all just human and make mistakes. Why were there sins so bad in particular?
Aladdin would never understand.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm

The speakers came on once again.

"Well that interesting. Though Pocahontas try not to wince next time if you want to look strong." He laughed.

"Anyway time for the next task. Aladdin, I want you to take that jar of animal eyes.. And I want you to eat three of them in sixty seconds.. Or else Jasmine dies. Make sure to time yourself with the stop watch."

The speakers went off.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Aladdin was slightly startled when he heard his name, and although the task was quite nasty, it was bearable and he felt lucky.

He had a disgusted look on his face, staring at the jar, when he turned to Jasmine.
"Well, kiss me now, because you won't want to kiss me after", he said in a joking manner. He kissed her quick and walked towards the jar, grabbing the stopwatch first. He picked up the jar and opened it; the stench was indescribable. He couldn't imagine eating it...

I've eaten worse... maybe. I've eaten garbage when I was too young to work, that's gotta be close to that... he tried reassuring himself.

He took a deep sigh and clicked the stopwatch, picking up one of the eyes from the jar. The texture was horrible, but he ignored it best he could. He blocked off his nose as best as he could as if he had a bad cold, hoping to block out some of the taste. He downed the first one, only chewing it a couple times, still feeling the slimyness of the eye.

He squirmed slightly then reminded himself this task wasn't so bad, and quickly ate the next one with 26 seconds left to eat the third and final eye. He felt slightly sick but swallowed the last eye, with 12 seconds remaining on the stopwatch after he finished his task. He had the urge to gag, but resisted and slowly walked back to Jasmine.

"Well, at least it was something other than bread, since that's all we eat here", he said to her jokingly as his stomach settled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 am

Jasmine glanced up when she heard Aladdin's name. Looking at Aladdin. The task was allright. She kissed Aladdin and laughed about what he said. She sat down and watched Aladdin swallow the eyes. She felt like puking herself.
Just the thought of what it would taste like. She shook her head. When Aladdin was done a sigh of relive left her lips.

She grinned when Alddin tried to see it positive. "Well I'm sure there are worse things to eat .." She tried.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

"That is defintely true. Can't think of any right now, but..." he said and shrugged.
He held her in his arms, waiting for the villain to make the next move.

There was usually long moments of silence in between tasks, as if the villain wanted them to wait in agony.
The wait did mess with his head a little bit... How long would they be in the basement? Making them wait was painfully clever.
How he wished he was back in his cold, dark prison cell of a room. Hah, never thought I'd think that. he thought to himself.

They had many tasks left to go.. He had 2 left himself. His eyes ran over the objects, wondering what his next task would be.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 pm

ooc: What I MISS!! AM I SPOSE TO BE HERE OHHHHH SNAP SNAP

Wendy watched everyone ....the pain of there faces. The Villain just would not stop this torture. She was hiding in the corner the whole time holding her arms tightly across her chest. Hoping she could disappear from this hell...

ooc: I am so lost I am soooooo sorry I wuv you all I do not know if I am spose to be here but hey!! lol If I am not spose to be here I will just watch
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 pm

ooc: this is for couples My bad I will disappear now lol
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

(OOC: Lol wendy XDD Well We should wrap this thign up a little? Razz)

Jasmine let her fingers caress Aladdin's cheek. She softly kissed his cheek. ''Al..It'll be allright.'' She gave him a comforting smile. Letting her fingers go to his arm as she let her fingers careful caress it. Being careful not to harm the letters. ''We'll get out of here. Together..'' She whispered in his ear little her lips linger on his cheek before kissing it again. She smirked.

''Can't we do something? Like destroy the door?'' She whispered to Aladdin once again. It could work..? Though it was a stupid plan. But the villain seemed to be too busy doing something else. Jasmine Looked from the door too Aladdin. It was a very stupid idea. If only they could break down the door..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4