10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)

Go down 
+5
Pocahontas
Dimitri
Jasmine
Charlotte
Villain
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 am

Dimitri sat in silence, watching slowly as one by one they started to talk amongst themselves. It was fortunate that no one had come over to him, as he was hardly in the mood to make conversation. Of course it was a blur, but he could recognise most people to assume that at least the majority had been here before. Therefore there was no need for polite small talk or confusion, everyone understood what was going to happen. The coloured bands on their wrists though worried him, and it didn't take him long to realise that him and Charlotte wore the same. Alongside the items and the annoucements this all reminded him of something, no suprise considering they were dealing with what appeared to be a pretty dedicated copy-cat.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 am

The speakers suddenly turned on again with a loud piercing sound.

"Now that the flashlights have been found, it's time to explain the rules." The low male voice spoke. "I'm going to be giving all of you orders that you are going to have to follow. Like.. Simon Says, hopefully you all have heard of that game. But there is a twist.. If you don't end up doing what I tell you to do, and you fail.. Your partner will die, and you will have to watch them die a painful, slow death. The wristbands around y'alls wrists will make sure of that."

There was suddenly a low laugh.

"Well I'll let you all get situated before I start the game.. Don't take too long."

The speakers suddenly turned off, leaving them in silence.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 am

Pocahontas was surprised at everyone she saw.. Everyone she knew..

Though she was taken out of her thoughts when Snow woke up and spoke to her. Which made her walk to her and listen to her question. But before she could answer, the speakers came on, leaving her to wince at the sound.

She looked at the floor as she listened to the man..

What the hell...

She was getting irritated at the whole situation, and when the speakers came off she stood there in a bit of a shock. Before turning her head to look at Snow.

"I think you got your answer, Snow.. Are you okay?" She asked as she placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:42 pm

(and I'm back Very Happy)
Snow White gave a strained smile, she had a bad feeling about this, "More or less what about you?" She asked quietly. Her fingers twisted the ring on her finger as she tried not to think about being in another game.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm

(ooc; You had me worried, Hannah! <3)

It was as if the villain was waiting for them all to wake up, only letting them talk amongst one another because Snow was still asleep. Suddenly he heard her voice calling for Pocahontas, and as if timed perfectly, a voice came over the speakers again.

"...If you don't end up doing what I tell you to do, and you fail.. Your partner will die, and you will have to watch them die a painful, slow death. The wristbands around y'alls wrists will make sure of that."

Aladdin's heart stopped dead in its tracks. Complete silence in his chest. He held Jasmine, but it was as if he was numb. He never ever wanted to let go of her. He remembered other prisoners talking about a Simon Says villain-style game last time they were prisoners... He was just lucky enough not to have been a part of it last time. This time? Not so lucky.

So the colored wristbands do mean something... he thought. If I don't do what he tells me to do, Jasmine will die...
He looked around at everyone's faces and pulled Jasmine ever closer, already bracing himself for what was going to happen so soon.

"Simon Says? Don't worry, Jas, I'm good at this game." he said, trying his best to make light of the situation. He would not let her die down here.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Jasmine frowned when she heard that strange voice again. She widen her eyes at what the man had to say. And it seemed Aladdin had the same fear when he kept pulling her closer. Jasmine hugged Aladdin.

"I don't worry Al. We can do this." She whispered in his ear. Though of they didn't die others maybe would.. She looked around. And that was a bad idea... Jasmine kissed Alddin on the cheek.

Losing Aladdin...than she would die with him. That was for sure. She hugged him again. She didn't want to think about dying yet. "As long as were together nothing can touch us." She whispered, again trying to comfort him. And he tried too. It seemed that they were both scared. But who wasn't. Who wasn't scared to die? Death was never a nice thought. Now it was just waiting to get the foirst assignment. Jasmine kept Aladdin close.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:24 pm

"You're right, we can. Together, we'll get through this." She kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her in return.

The idea of dying wasn't very new to him. For years he had wandered alone as a child, with little to no food. He had no home and would be sitting on death's door depending on how severe the weather. He had survived after a year of being prisoner the first time... Death he was used to.

But watching Jasmine die... Even watching Jasmine in pain, the idea killed him. He couldn't die, he couldn't leave her, and he couldn't leave Aaron. What would happen if him and Jasmine were not to make it? Aaron would be alone. The only good thing about being in the basement is knowing who was here and who isn't. So far out of half of the people that he has found out are here as prisoners again, Aaron's name and face had not shown up.

Throwing the scary thoughts from his mind, he focused on comforting his wife. He held her close, taking in every remaining peaceful moment he can with her before the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 pm

[ooc; since you and i are the only ones online hannah XD]

Although the last thing Aladdin wanted was for the games to begin, the waiting was agony. Snow was nearby, and he figured he'd at least say hi.

"Hey Snow... Hope you're doing alright. It's good to see you again, disregarding the circumstances."

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

[[OOC Okay I will be replying tomorrow.. v.v My grandmother fell down earlier today and really hurt herself, so I've been taking care of her.

Sorry I didn't reply yet, but my grandmother is in pain and I need to be by her side. But tomorrow look back here for a post! :3

Once again, sorry for my crappy hosting.. Didn't know all of this was going to happen. v.v]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm

{OOC: Eeek v.v I'm scared for everyone DX I'm scared for myself in the future o.o}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 pm

(aaah I'm sorry Allie *huggles you*)
Snow White looked up at Aladdin and smiled, "Its good to see you too, how are you?" She asked quietly as she studied him, he looked better then he had when they had first met.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 am

"im not too.shabby. Could be a little better, but... Cant complain." He said, staying optimistic.
"so, how has your stay been since we got here?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 am

She shrugged, "Its been ok....I guess, I still don't know if Shang is here or not." She admitted quietly as she played with the ring on her finger. It had been on her mind constantly and she still wasn't sure how to feel about the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am

{OOC: Psst, Hannah, check your email and get on chat >.> XD}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:39 am

"i haven't heard if hrs here or not, sorry. If I find out if he is, ill do my best to let you know. If it eases your mind, I've brrren keeping a mental list of who I know is here.. If there are about 20 prisoners here like last time, I know who about half of them are. And Shang is not one of those." He said, hoping to raise her spirits a little.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am

Jasmine noticed Aladdin was talking to another Prisoner. She recognized the girl but the memory was blurry. Jasmine leaned against Al and closed her eyes. The villain had decided to make them wait again. It was starting to piss her off. Why wouldn't he just cut to the chase and tell them what to do. Start the game, Whatever. The endless waiting was just straight out annoying. Jasmine sighed.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am

(I am soo sorry Cindy I spaced DX)
Snow White smiled sadly, "Thank you Aladdin, that makes me feel a little better." She admitted softly as she looked down, perhaps Shang was safe after all.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 am

The speakers suddenly came on, but this time with no sound.

"Since you all look ready.. How about we start." The Villain said with a smile. "And since Jasmine you look pretty tense, how about we start with you?" He laughed a little. "I want you to take that knife in the middle of the floor and carve these words into Aladdin's arm." He said before pausing.

"I want you to carve these words into his arm, 'In love with a scum'." He said before drifiting off into silence, wondering if she was going to do it or not.

Though the speaker did not turn off.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am

"I'm doing fine." She said to Snow, due to she wasn't scared of any of this.

Though she watched how Aladdin started to talk to Snow and she sat there in quiet. Due to she was wondering what was going to happen, and when would this game start. Because she wanted it over with already, so she can go back to a room and be 'safe' for a while.

But she knew she wasn't safe.. nothing was safe in this place.

--
She turned her head when she heard the male speak once again and give Jasmine an order. Which made her head turn to look at Jasmine and Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 am

Jasmine raised her eyebrow when the Villain called her name. She narrowed her eyes when he told her what to do. She stood up walking to grab the knife. ''You're a scum..'' She mumbled as she walked to Aladdin. It was this or watching him die. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. Not wanting to give the Villain the pleasure of her pain. ''I'll make it painless..'' She whispered into Aladdin's ear.

As she gave him a comforting look. Taking his arm, She hesitated. Maybe if she didn't make the cuts too deep and write it very small it would heal sooner and not stay. She caressed Aladdin's arm softly. With the knife in her other hand. She took a deep breath. Giving Aladdin a look. Before she let the knife softly touch Aladdin's skin. Carefully and gently writing down the letters, Being careful not to hurt him. As she was done she looked at it. The letters were tiny. But readable. She kissed Aladdin's arm. As if kissing the letters away. Before looking up for a camera. ''I'm done.'' She said in the air. Where ever that bastard was. He sure didn't have the balls to show himself.

Jasmine ripped off a piece of her jeans. Trying to clean the small wound. Nobody said that she wasn't allowed to do that.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am

Charlotte couldn't help but breathe out releaved at the villain's words. They weren't bad, compared to what she had been expecting. This seemed like nothing in comparison to what they had all gone through before. She had witnessed things far more cruel than this, and she doubted it hurt the man more than a little stinging. She knew it was foolish of her, and she knew she was simply grasping straws when she hoped the rest of the tasks would be as easy as this, but she let herself hope regardless.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Dimitri sat back as it became apparent what game this was. Last time no one had been majorly hurt, but there was always a possibility this new Villain would not hold back. However the first task did not seem so bad, at least by comparison. It was a relief he supposed, considering no one was really panicking quite as much as they might have should it have been worse. He just wondered what it would take for this man to become bored with them, as had happened last time.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Snow White watched in horror as Jasmine was forced to carve words into Aladdin's arm and shuddered, if this was all that the Villain was planning then maybe it might not be that bad. She allowed herself to hope this much at least, even if she had a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Aladdin returned Snow's smile, trying to look reassuring. His smile was broken when he heard Jasmine's name over the speaker, and he felt sick to his stomach. However, he felt better when he realized the pain would be his, not hers.

Aladdin was glad she stayed calm, and he appreciated her comment to the villain. He had always loved her attitude. He watched as she walked over to the items and retrieved the knife, and he would admit his heart was pounding slightly as she walked over. However, her hug, kiss, and comforting words made him feel much better.

just bite your lip and take it, he told himself, this could have been much worse. He knew Jasmine would make it as delicate and gentle as possible, making it easier to bear.

She lowered the knife to his arm, and he winced as she carved the first letter into his arm. A little painful, but nothing he couldnt stand.

Finally she was done, and he wondered how bad it would scar. Blood ran down his arm,and jasmine ripped off part of her jeans, cleaning as much of the wound as she could. The pressure of the fabric on the wound certainly stung, but he never made a noise. He would never want to let the villain know it hurt.

He kissed her. "that wasnt so bad." He said quietly in her ear.

Reading the word scum in blood on his arm reminded him of the branding they had endured 5 years ago. Pitiful scum. Now he had matching woinds.

(ooc: im moving today and getting ready for school to start tomorrow, so im super busy. But I will for sure get on mobile to check up throughout the day, as much as possible! Mobile is a pain, sorry for errors, but its a pain to go back and fix it on my phone.)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Pocahontas watched how Jasmine carved the words into his arm, and how she treated them after. Which was a smart move to do, due to the Villain didn't say she couldn't do that.

Though she felt that this was just a little thing the Villain did.. Words being carved into another person's arms? Pathetic. How was that suppose to be scary? Hell, John did worse.. He could do worse.

They are just a bunch of pathetic copycatters ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next