10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)

Go down 
+5
Pocahontas
Dimitri
Jasmine
Charlotte
Villain
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

He smiled as he watched how Jasmine carved the words into Aladdin's skin. Though he couldn't help but roll his eyes when Jasmine treated the wound. But ended up smiling again at all the expressions everyone held.

Pathetic little thing..

"On to the next task.." He said with a little pause.

"Pocahontas.. I want you to take the rope and give Snow a rope burn on her lower arm. And I'm sure you'll give a good one since you are a Assassin after all." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Aladdin glared as he heard the man's voice again, this time having Poca hurt Snow.

Snow wi'll be alright with that, he thought, nothing she cant handle. He watched the two of them, waiting for the next move.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Pocahontas lifted her head when her name was called. And immediately started to narrow her eyes as she was being told what to do. Though when he mentioned her being a Assassin like some sort of sin, she just narrowed her eyes more. She was proud of being an Assassin, due to she killed people like this man.

She then turned her head to look at Snow, giving her a soft expression, before getting up to get the rope. And when she did she walked back to Snow.

"I'll try to make this quick as possible.." She whispered to her, before gently taking her arm and positioning it on her knees. "Get ready.." She said as she breathed in.

She gripped the rope in her hand and placed it on Snow's lower arm.. Before she started to move the rope fast, giving it the friction it needed to give a rope burn. Though she was hating that she was doing this to a friend, but she wouldn't want her to die either..

Pocahontas kept an eye on Snow's facial expression, before going faster with the rope burn.. Knowing if she didn't give her a 'good one'.. She would end up worse.

And before both of them knew it, there was a pretty bad burn on her arm. And immediately she stopped and threw the rope away and hugged her friend immediately. Due to there wasn't anything in the room that could help with the burn.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Snow White flinched when Poca gave her the rope burn....it hurt and it was taking all of her self-will not to cry out but she hugged Poca back. "Its ok Poca." She whispered quietly as she hugged her. She hated how someone was putting them all through hell again....what was the point?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Aladdin watched as Poca was forced to burn Snow, and she did a good job as well, just like the villain asked of her.

Where did this villain come from? How is it that he is doing exactly as John did? And why?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Jasmine smiled when he tried to assure her that it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. But deep down she knew it did hurt him. Why wouldn't it? She smiled when he kissed her. When he pulled away she continued to try and treat the wound. As she bound the piece of clothing around his arm. "I'm sure it doesn't leave a scar..." She assure Aladdin in a whisper.. As she let her fingers softly caress the cloth around his arm.

She gave Aladdin a comforting smile. As she kissed his lips softly. "You don't need a scar to remind you that you love me." She smirked as she winked at him. Brushing through his hair. She was glad it didn't hurt him all too much.

Her hands were slightly trembling as she touched the wound. She hugged Aladdin softly. "I'm sorry... I'll make it up to you later okay?" She whispered to him. Giving him once again a comforting smile. She than heard the man's voice again.

She growled as she tried to hold back what she wanted to yell. "I wonder if the guy has any balls, hiding in his little room like he is the king. If he wants to torture us he should makes us remember what his ugly face looks like instead of his more than annoying voice.." She whispered to Aladdin. If she said it outloud the next task would be worse.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 pm

[[OOC Sorry for not waiting for others posts.. But I am in a really torturous mood. Very Happy]]

"Good job, Pocahontas, I'll call you if I anyone else needs a rope burn." He laughed. "Now then.. Charlotte, I believe it is your turn now.. I want you to take the knife and rip three fingernails off your left hand." He chuckled before letting the silence fall..

"But you must do this in a minute, or Dimitri dies." He chuckled, before turning the speaker off.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 pm

He hoped.it wouldnt leave a scar, or at least not too bad of one. I guess it really didnt matter, it was over and done with.

She played with his hair and he smiled, so glad they were together. "no worries hun, you did great."

As she whispered the cowardness of the villain, he agreed cimpletely. "yeah, let him show his face. Jas, your attitude is one of tge reasons I love you so much." He smiled and kissed her. "unfortunately, I think he'll stay a coward."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 pm

(ooc: oooh... Good one villain. O.o)

Aladdin heard the man's voice once again, and this one sounded so extremely unpleasant, he felt bad for the blonde girl, who he now knew was Charlotte.

"it could have been worse at least..." Aladdin said to Jasmine. "but if shes only got a minute, she'll have to bite her lip and burry..." he watched dimitri, nervous for them both. He wondered how the two knew each other. They must have been close if they were paired together, yet they have been avoiding one another. But still, charlotte wouldnt let him die, would she?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Jasmine smiled brightly. "Thanks Al.." She looked at the woman named Charlotte in horror. That would hurt.... Very badly... Jasmine looked at Aladdin with a somewhat worried expression. She heard Aladdin talk. It was true. The woman had to do that fast. She looked away. The woman was probably already under pressure so a pair of eyes judging her would only make it worse.

(OOC: Ylva has some trouble with her internet she told me so Idk if she'll reply anytime soon, and I'm on my phone which makes it really hard to reply sometimes >.< Also because there's so many posts being posted I can't keep track xD so I'm sorry if my posts come in late or so.)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

[[OOC Okay, thanks for letting us know Audrey. <3]]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Charlotte was barely scared when she heard her name. The former tasks had been so minor, so insignificant, surely this would continue. She clung to that hope, and yet her heart skipped a beat. And when the words escaped the speaker...
No, it was unfair! Everyone else got such easy tasks! Everything else was so easy, so painfree! The unfairness of it all was enough to bring tears to her eyes as she stared in shock at the others, truely he couldn't mean that.
"That's not much of a threat!" she yelled out as he threatened Dimitri's life, and scowled in his direction. She didn't want to rip her fingernails out, and she didn't want to hurt. She also never wanted to see him anymore, so it seemed like a nice arrangement. She would get everything she wanted by doing absolutely nothing. And yet, she already knew she would do it. She couldn't stand to watch any human being die for her actions, and though she hated his guts, she could not deny she still felt love for the bastard. A quick glance in his direction was enough for her to crawl forward and grab the knife. She had already hesitated too long, and she was about to run out of time. Scared she stared at the knife as the clock kept ticking in her mind.
"Fuck!" she yelled as she ripped out her first nail, tears springing to her eyes at once and overflowing before she could even start on her second nail. Every nail made her scream and cry louder, but she kept her eyes on Dimitri to keep her motivated. Still it was a rather pleasant change when she could no longer see past the tears.
Once it was done she flung the knife across the room and shut her eyes as to stop crying, but she couldn't. The pain was too great, and her shaking left hand was hanging in the air where she dared not let anything touch it in fear of the tormenting pain that would follow. Blood dripped to the floor so heavily she could hear it even with her eyes closed, and so she dared not open them again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 pm

[OOC: Sorry, my internet is so slow it's not even funny, it takes forEVER to load just this one page, but I'm here, even though I'm slow! xD]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:43 pm

[OOC: Lalala, I felt this was pretty fitting to my task xDDD

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 Anchormanwellthatescala

Sorry for spamming]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 pm

[[OOC XDD Nice!!]]

Pocahontas pulled away from Snow and glared at the floor when she heard the next order being given.. She moved her head to the direction of the woman, knowing how much pain she was going to be in.. Though she wondered why she got the worse of the torture so far..

The game is really starting now..

She thought as she moved her head away, not wanting to watch the girl rip her fingernails off.. Though she winced every time she heard her scream.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 pm

(ooc: hahah, ylva, I love you XD)

"thats not much of a threat! aladdin was worried by her retort. Apparently they werent on good terms... Would she do it?

He could see she was apined at what to do, and finally she grabbed the knife. Things were certainly going to vet worse quickly...

He flinched as she ripped the first one off, her screams of pain echoing in the room. He felt so sorry for her, but there was really nothing he coupd do. Whatever their situation, charlotte obviously still cared for dimitri. Finally all 3 nails were off, blood drenching her hand and making puddles onthe floor. He thought about giving her some fabric to wrap it, but he felt she wouldnt take it right now. But she was losing a lot of blood from that... He tore off a part of his shirt, setting it by her, in case she wanted to use it when the pain subsided a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:14 pm

The speaker turned on with the sound of laughter.

"Well that was entertaining, thanks for the laugh Charlotte." He laughed, before calming himself down to tell the next order. "Snow, I want you to take that glass shard and insert it anywhere on your body." He said with a smirk that they couldn't see.

The speaker turned off.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 pm

There was a lot of blood. Maybe it looked more to her due to the shock, but it just kept dripping. It didn't bother her as much as the stinging pain though. It was only three fingernails, no matter how badly she bled, she would not bleed to death just from that, and so she dared not wrap her hand in and expose herself to greater pain.
"Thank you," she whispered at the man once he offered her his shirt, but didn't take it yet. She knew she would however later on. The smell and the sight of the bloodied hand was not a sight she would like to see, and once she could, she would love to wrap the shirt around and cover it up.
The next command made her snap her head up. That was an even worse task than she had, and she felt truely sorry for her.
"Your foot," she suggested quietly, but was unsure if anyone had heard her, as she choked on her cries.
"I think that might hurt the least..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Snow White was still shaking after what had happened with Charlotte, true she didn't really know her but no one deserved that. She looked up when the next orders were given to her and picked up the glass shard, it was sharp and pretty long, which meant that Snow was going to have to be careful where she put it. She let out a shaky sigh and stabbed her shoulder, she winced in pain she had made sure not to stab her artery but it still hurt like a son of a bitch. She figured she couldn't take it out....at least not yet and that made her even angrier.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Her shoulder had seemed like a risky move, but as it seemed she had escaped all arteries, she assumed that was better than her own suggestion. Her foot she would need later, her shoulder wasn't really that important. It made her feel stupid for ever suggesting it, and she was grateful that nobody had heard her. At least the woman hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:24 pm

(I totally didn't see that suggestion till after I posted....sowwie)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:25 pm

[OOC: Haha, I guessed. But let's face it, yours was better. Follow all of Char's suggestions, and you'll be fuuuucked xD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Pocahontas closed her eyes when another order was given. She couldn't believe how the tasks were getting worse. She opened her eyes to look at Snow, praying that she would be able to take the pain..

Though the moment Snow went to do the task, she turned her head away to look at Charlotte. She didn't like how the girl looked.. But you couldn't really be fine after ripping off your own fingernails. She then moved to gently grab her friend's hand as she was trying to comfort her. Though she was getting angrier and angrier as she watched everyone getting hurt..

This guy is a fucking bastard..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 pm

[OOC: Gah so far behind now Dx Sorry for kinda just eh, literally sitting in the corner atm, but i'll jump in whenever i can i guess x3]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 pm

[[OOC Last order for a while so everyone can relax and rest their brains. XD]]

The speakers came back on, with once again laughter from them.

"This is fun isn't it?" He asked with a bit of a laugh. Though after a bit he stopped laughing.

There was a bit of silence, making the prisoners wonder what he was going to do.

"Dimitri.. how about you take the electrical branding tool that is on the floor.. And brand yourself with it. And when you are done, I want you to do the same thing to Pocahontas." He said, before turning the speakers off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)   Villain Says II (Let the game begin!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villain Says II (Let the game begin!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next