10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember the feelings, remember the day...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Garret

Garret

Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Garret hesitated, he had thought why he was here, and there was only one thing that connected him to this place... ''I think I met the wrong person... She was kidnapped the first time, and didn't survive'' He sighed... ''Her name was Rapunzel, did you, did you meet her?'' He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Lilo tipped her lower lip with her finger and thought. "No, I don't think so... I can't remember a face to that name and I know a lot of the people stuck in here the last time...", she shook her head. "No. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:16 pm

''That's okay...'' He sighed. Garret didn't know if he wanted or not to know what happened to her. He loved her, but that was long ago, and this love got him in this mess. ''So, what did you do to be here?? Twice...''
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

"Mmh...", Lilo thought. "Maybe I'm here just because I was in here the first time or it is the same reason like the first time. What I rather lived for the last years. Fun and dangerous.", she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm

''These kids nowadays....'' He shook his head slowly, and said with a playful voice. ''When I was a kid, we only thought about the fun...'' Gash, he sounded like his father.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't know what else I could play... QQ
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:16 pm

[OOC: Dw Wink I'm doing my best!]

"Oh... I actually have a lot of fun...", Lilo's eyes began to shimmer. "But I don't think the people I spent my time with, have that much fun... Well, most of them haven't got any more fun in their lives... Death is rather silent.", she shrugged, then giggled. "I guess that's not what your father meant."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Garret listened to her words and kept quiet for a brief moment, he felt bad for Lilo thinking about his chilhood, comparing with the chilhood he imagined Lilo had... ''Lilo, if there was a way to come back to the past, and change it. Would you do it, would you like to have a normal life?'' He asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

"No.", she simply answered in the same serious way. "I wouldn't have met the people I met till now and I don't want to miss any of them. They are so different... In any thinkable way. It makes me happy somehow.", she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:12 pm

''If you're happy with what your life brought to you, who am I to judge about, right?'' He answered with a small smile and stood up. He needed to walk, he needed to make sure Daria wasn't here in this dreadful place. He would never forget himself if something bad happened to her because of his acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Lilo followed his steps with her eyes. "It won't change anything when you are walking around. If someone you care for is here or not. Oh, but it helps to calm down, I know.", she giggled. "These rooms can make you feel annoyed. Though I get weird ideas in here... I'm still interested in which game we are playing first."

Last edited by Lilo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

''What?'' He gasped turning around to the girl. No, he had to think positively, his wife is safe, at their home. He simple shook his head as he heard Lilo's giggles and kept walking. ''Please... don't you tell me your weird ideas, right?'' He chuckled and stopped by a moment... ''The first time you were here? Which was the first game you played? Is there any game which we're able to meet everybody in here?'' All he wished now was having the sure Daria wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 am

"You will meet a lot of persons in games here.", she laughed coldly. "Most of the games are to kill or hurt someone. But even if you won't have to play a game, what I highly doubt, you can meet others when we are changing rooms." she smiled a little smile. "I think I can remember the first game was a blackout. Well, not really a game but it was funny anyway.", she giggled again. "Don't worry, you'll be having a lot of fun in here."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

''Our definition of fun is quite different, Lilo'' He said calmly. Inside, he was getting more nervous, and Lilo only left him more perturbed. He sighed deeply, and leaned his body against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 am

Lilo smiled. "That's what I expected. Nothing else. I hope you don't need to play a game with me.", she leaned her head against teh wall as well. Nothing against games. But not with him right now.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 am

''I don't want to play with you neither... I'll be mocked at my hometown if my friends knew I was beaten by a 12 years old girl...'' He tried to joke again after a long silence. He slipped his back at the wall and sat on the floor, pulling his legs into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 am

"If they ever found out.", Lilo laughed softly. "I don't think you are that easy to be beaten, but still...", she looked around in the room. Even as seven year old she wasn't that easy to kill either. "You know... I got raped in here.", her voice was serious. "I wished I could've seen the man again, who did it, but I couldn't find him anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Garret laughed softly with her. Laughing always helped him calm down when he was nervous and hearing the girl laughing was like music to his ears in a place like this. He felt flattered by her words, and smiled slightly. But once she talked she was raped he frowned... She was seven years old, and he got sick thinking about it.

''I'm sorry about that... It's a shame there are such sick people in this world'' He said seriously.

OOC: OMG... Who did that to Lilo? O.O
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 pm

[OOC: Naveen did that to her in their very last topic on the old forum. Could still kick him, because he rushed it. >.>]

Lilo smiled softly. "He was just... Annoyed of this place I guess. It does make people react the way they would never act in normal life. You'll see. For me it was... now a good situation. I don't care. I didn't even cared as he did it.", she shook her head and walked to Garret, leaning against him. "You know? There are a lot of men outside who love little girls..."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 am

Garret listened to her, and all he wished for was he wouldn't get crazy in this place. He felt Lilo getting closer to him, like she was teasing him. He shook his head and spoke calmly, "Yes, I know... and I'm not included in this kind of men"
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:09 am

"I know...", Lilo closed her eyes and cuddled his arm.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 am

Garret smiled softly as she cuddled in him. After a moment in silence he assumed the girl was sleeping. "Sweet dreams, Lilo" He whispered and kissed the top of her head gently. Then, he closed his eyes too.

OOC: Awwwnnn, I want to grab Lilo so badly now! XD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Lilo wrote:
[OOC: Naveen did that to her in their very last topic on the old forum. Could still kick him, because he rushed it. >.>]

Lilo smiled softly. "He was just... Annoyed of this place I guess. It does make people react the way they would never act in normal life. You'll see. For me it was... now a good situation. I don't care. I didn't even cared as he did it.", she shook her head and walked to Garret, leaning against him. "You know? There are a lot of men outside who love little girls..."

[OOC: NAVEEN RAPED LILO?! I was pretty inactive the last couple months of 10Doors season one, and I wondered what happened to Naveen. All I knew was he had to kill Rapunzel and he was with Helga. What happened to him?]
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

[OOC: Yeah, he did XDDD Actually, he's dead right now. Sadly Lilo couldn't do it herself. v.v]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember the feelings, remember the day...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3