10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember the feelings, remember the day...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 am

"You wanna taste it to be sure?", Lilo asked serious. "You should be able to smell it. It's not that deep anymore, but the fragrance is still in this room.", she raised an eyebrow. "Well I guess, even with your better nose, cause of the blindness, you don't have the sense of a killer.", she moved near to him. "Better get used to the smell. Will appear more often. If it's your own or the one of another prisoner..."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 am

Garret made a wrinkled face at the thought of tasting it, but he took a deep breath, and she was right. The room smelled iron, and... death. ''Yeah, you're right. I guess my nose is still sensitive because of the chloroform'' He sighed, but she was right, again. He needed his other senses clear or else he couldn't make here alive. ''Well, give me a stick and I'll show how I can defend myself and the others'' He winked at her. He had to defend himself sometimes, using only his ears and his stick, How he wished he had his stick with him. But killing, never. ''I'm good at listening to'' he teased.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Lilo laughed. " A stick won't help you much in here... You better start to change to a knife or something more... mysterious.", she smirked. Lilo leaned her head against his shoulder. "Can you tell stories? True ones? I'm not a big fan of fairytales... Never was."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm

''Something more mysterious, hm? How about a stick with an embedded knife in the tip?'' He smirked, turning his head slightly to his shoulder where she leaned... ''I can tell something... What kind do you like?'' He frowned a bit while thinking of what he could tell her, and crossed his legs on his lap, resting his hands on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 pm

"I love every kind of story, as long as she's true. If you start to lie, and I know when you do, I'm getting really mad. Really mad.", she grinned. Lilo looked at the wall next to her and waited for him to start. She was a big fan of stories. The last time she had asked a lot of people to tell her some. She remembered Jane and her lip started to tremble. Lilo bit it to hold back the tears, that where sneaking in her eyes. She shook her head slightly and lifted her head to Garret. "Could you start now?", she asked a bit impatient.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:53 pm

''Hey, calm down downstairs... I'm still thinking'' He chuckled, and then he turned to her with a smart smile... ''Because you mocked about my stick, I'll tell how it saved my life, and my father's once''

He started telling her of his father training him with the stick, how his father was strict and didn't bother if he couldn't see a thing in front of him. He told her about a night, when he was 18. His father was named a member of the council, and there was a few people that didn't like, and sent a bunch of rowdies to their house. They were at the tv room, watching a soccer game, when they broke their house. There were three against him and his father. He then started slowing them while his father reached the phone and called the police. The two of them beated the thieves untill the police arrived, and Garret told her that after everybody went to the hospital. He got some concussion and cut his eyebrow, he showed her the little scar as prove, and one of the rowdies broke his ribs. The men who broke into their house went to jail, and his father got more respect in the town.

''I could tell where they were because of the sound of their breathing. I lost my sight at you age, and since them my ears and nose are my eyes'' He smiled weakly. ''So, my story sounds true enough to you?''

OOC: This is lame! v.v I hope this could amuse little Lilo!
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 pm

[OOC: Dw Wink ]

Lilo listened carefully to his story.What he did and what had happened. She tilte dher head and thought. "Mmh... That was nice.", she stuck out her tongue. "With being nice you won't survive long in here...", she sighed. "That doesn't mean you can't make friends in here... Just don't let them grow to you too fast and deep. It hurts a lot loosing them...", Lilo placed her head on her knees, while she wrapped her arms around her legs. "I had, with some others, to kill the woman that wanted to take me with her, if we had survived. I still miss her and love her. But I just stop thinking about it.", keeping her feelings still locked inside, Lilo had managed to do a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Garret chuckled softly when he heard her stucking her tongue out. He got serious when the girl talked about her past the first time she was captive, and he felt sorry. He felt sorry because she was so young, and suffered more than everyone he knew. ''May I?'' He said gently and leaned his hand over her head, caressing her hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm

"Hey, not my hair!", Lilo put her hands on her hair to protect it. "Don't treat my like a child!", she pouted slightly, but had to smirk then. "You know what? For some reason I start to like you. Better make me not think otherwise.", she stood up again and sighed. This empty room without nothing to do began to make her furious. She was more like a cat now, straying around. "Damn!", she shouted. Her view fell on the camera. "The last villain had more creativity. It was really more interesting in here.", she told the camera.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 pm

''Alright, alright! I won't do that again!'' He said with a smile, and lift his hands up in the air. For some reason he knew she would react like that. He rested his head on the wall, and took a deep breath. He could feel Lilo walking around, and he felt the tension in the air. As she shouted he frowned. All he wanted was staying on the room, because as far he could remember everytime the captives were out of the room, it was only for torturing or worse. But as Lilo said, their ideas of interesting things to do were far different...

''We could do something... Perhaps we could play a game, or you could tell me a story about yourself.'' He smirked gently.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Lilo turned around to him. "What kind of game?", she frowned. "I can see, what you can't see?", she asked sarcastically. Lilo didn't want to hurt him, but she felt kind of imprisoned right now. It made her restless and mad. She walked along the walls and tipped rhythmically on the bloody stones.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Garret could feel she was bored and angry. He laughed softly, and turned to her as she walked throught the room... ''I don't know.... I can hear, what you can't hear?'' He teased playful, rosing an eyebrow, and tipped harmoniously the ground along her. Her fingers move was very weak, but as he had lack of sight, his other senses were more accurate.

Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Lilo tilted her head. This guy was just... "Maybe.", she said emotionless. "I was singing sometimes the last time we stuck in here. But I hadn't got time the last years... Too much things to do...", she shook her head. "Any other game? Better game?"
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

''I don't know...'' He shrugged... You are the kid in here... He thought, because he knew if he said it out loud she wouldn't like it very much... ''We always have truth or dare, riddles...'' Garret kne those were cliche games, but it was all he could get on the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm

"OH! I remember I played truth or dare with someone the last time.", she giggled. "You really want to play it? Might get the worst information you heard.", she walked back to him and sat down. "Start. I will chose truth."
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm

''Well, I'm already trapped in here, I think the worst information it's outside that door'' He leaned his head towards the door, and turned it to her as she sat down. ''Alright, what do you wanna know?'' He asked playful.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:31 pm

"What is or was your worst nightmare, besides being in here?", Lilo looked straight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm

He sighed sadly, and said as calmly he could... ''My worst nightmare is actually a memory... I'm surrounded by fire, and I can't see a way out from it''
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Lilo nodded slowly. "Okay, that's interesting. Your turn.", she moved slightly, waiting for his choice.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:41 pm

''Let's see'' he thought for a second and he then turned to her... ''I'll chose truth... What are you afraid of?'' He asked calmly. Lilo had impressed him, and he was curious to know if she could possibly have any fear.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 am

"I'm not afraid of anything.", Lilo answered serious. "I'm more curious what will happen. That's why it's driving me slowly crazy in here. I want something to happen. Anything.", she sighed. "Okay, my turn now. I chose truth again. What does the woman look like you love?", she raised an eyebrow and tipped his hand.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:31 pm

''I see... Good girl'' He whispered to himself with a nodd, respecting her more. Whatever happened to Lilo, made her grew up faster, and Garret felt sorrow for it. Every child had the right, well, to be a child, and seeing one acting like an adult was a quite sad thing to see.

He smile remembering Daria, he turned up to Lilo and said... ''My wife is the most amazing woman I've ever met. She has a delicate face, and when she smiles the world gets brighter. She respects me, and she is beautiful both inside and outside.... Well, it think that's enough'' He sighed. Talked about her left him melancholy, all he wanted was being next to her, at their house, but now he didn't know if he would ever meet her again.

''My turn, I believe... I dare you to let me touch your face'' He said with a smirk, he got curious to 'see' how Lilo looked like.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 am

Lilo hesitated for a short moment, but then she moved closer to Garret. She took his hand and guided it to her face. "You better be careful.", she mumbled before she waited for him to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 am

Garret smirked slightly, and get excited to know how Lilo looked like. He touched her face gently with one hand, and right next he lift his other hand to touch both sides of her face. He passed his thumbs softly on her eyebrows, then he rounded his fingers at her orbit bones. He lowered to her nose, and draw her mouth line, finishing at her chin and cheeks. After all this years of darkess, he developed this skill of picture the image in his mind, it's the way he had to know how things were.

''It's nice to see you'' He winked and put his arms to his side. He already knew she didn't like to be touched, so he cut contact right after he was done.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Lilo smirked. "Nice to hear you as well.", she giggled. "Now it's my turn again.", she tilted her head and thought. "Do you have any idea why you got kidnapped? Any sin that would come to your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the feelings, remember the day...   Remember the feelings, remember the day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember the feelings, remember the day...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next