10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilty Delights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

(Ooc phone crashed while I was writing a longer reply DX sorry)
He smiled and enjoyed the kiss while it lasted before he pulled back to smile down at her. "And if one of them does kill their room mate? Will we just find a replacement?" He asked
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 pm

She shrugged. "That, or get someone up from the basement. We will need that for games later, so they got to get out of there, one way or another." Something in her voice made it clear she was not shy to kill them both if they needed the space.
The fact he had gotten more prisoners did not annoy her as much as the fact he had gotten too many. There had always been 20, it was the magic number, the way it had always been and the way they should keep it. Either someone died in a game, or they would have to get rid of the excessive fat on their own. She would not dirty her hands with it either, it was his mess and him who would have to clean it up if it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm

He could tell she was upset and sighed, he personally had no problems with killing some of the new prisoners. He folded his arms and looked at the monitors, "Don't worry I have a plan." He said with a small smile of his own. He did after all, plan on making her impressed at his actions.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 pm

"What plan?" she frowned. She didn't like plans she wasn't in on, she still didn't know if he could be trusted to not screw up on his own, and by what he had already surprised her with she wasn't certain if his future actions would be any better.
"I thought we were in on this together.." she said softly, almost purring the words as she stepped closer to him and laid her hands on his chest, rubbing it slightly. This was exactly the way to get her way, to get what she wanted, and she knew it, they both did. He could never say no to her, and she had learned to use it to her advantage. She didn't mind in either case, he was slightly cute, even if he could never reach up to her standards. No one ever could, she was a one-man woman.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 pm

He smiled down at her, "Well I was inspired by those games, the Villain came up with so I invented my own." He explained and then told her the game he had devised, it was something he slightly prided himself on.
(Ooc its the game I pmd you about Wink)
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:19 pm

This calmed her, the games did not matter much to her. He would have his fun and no harm would be done. It was nothing she needed be a part of at all, but if he wanted so badly she could not see the harm in doing as much for him. He had been there for her, so it was only reasonable she repayed the favor. She still needed his help, and she needed to keep his favor no matter what happened, and so she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly against herself.
"Sounds fun," she said and smiled at him the decieving way she so often did.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 pm

He smiled and held her against him as well, "I was hoping you would say that." He said with a smile, pleased that he had made her proud. He wanted to make her proud of him, maybe then she would reward him.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm

"What would I do without you?" she sighed into his chest, but didn't stay in his arms long before she pulled away.
"I wanted to play a little game of our own," she said, suddenly excited with her mind on something new. It was their little game, maybe the one thing, the only thing, she felt they had in common. There was nothing more relaxing than a game of chess.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm

He smiled down at her and nodded, "Well I always am down for a game of chess." He said, never quite being able to resist her whenever she got so excited. Any time they played chess, it always ended well for him no matter how the game ended.
(Ooc he's talking about sex XDD Razz)
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm

[OOC: And how could I disappoint you? ;D]

"Good," she smiled wide and ran past him out of the room and into the bedroom where the chessboard was placed. Usually she always won, chess had been her favorite game ever as a little girl, yet of late he had started getting better at the game. It had been a surprise, but it had only made the game so much more interesting, and his high intelect had been a pleasant surprise.
"Are you coming?" she yelled excited once she exited the room, taking a seat at the chess table before he had time to follow.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 pm

He laughed and followed after her before taking his seat opposite hers. "I'm here my love." He said warmly as he smiled over at her. He enjoyed watching her get excited over her chess matches.
[Ooc soo sorry for the late reply annd no you can't Wink]
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 pm

[OOC: I don't mind ^^ I don't always immediatly see you've replied either, so I can be slow some times too ^^'']

She waited for him to make his move, as she had as always chosen black. It seemed dark fit her better, but white ought to be a fitting color choice for him considering what he was. Letting him start the game also gave her an idea of his own mindset before she decided any moves of her own. She had always preferred moving last, waiting until she knew everything she needed to.
"Good luck," she told him and smiled slyly, as if she already had the idea that she would win this game. Nothing could defeat her today it seemed to her, she was invinsible in every aspect of the word.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:05 pm

[Ooc sorry phone crashed again DX buut uhmm been awhile since I played]
He smiled over at her as he studied the chessboard before he moved one of his pawns up two spaces. "So what are your plans for the prisoners?" He asked as he flicked his eyes towards her.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"Have fun with them," she said and shrugged. She didn't have a specific plan for them other than a couple of games. It only mattered that they were here and she was in control of them. Everything else could wait, nothing else mattered. Wasn't this the way John had started out as well? In either case she was sure they would have more fun than imaginable.
She raised her own pawn off its square and moved it two places forwards.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:07 pm

He smiled quietly before he moved another pawn one square forward. "I'm sure they'll enjoy whatever it is you have planned my love." He said quietly as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:13 pm

"Oh, I hope not," she said and made another move. "That would take away all the fun of it."
She didn't look up at him, rather keeping her focus on the board in front of her. Only a moment's distraction could ruin her train of thought, and she needed to be focussed, always two steps ahead of him, if she wanted to win. Distractions would not do.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm

He smirked, "You have a point there." He admitted as he made his move. He smiled when how concentrated she was on the game in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:07 pm

"We need to brand the new ones," she said, thinking aloud more than talking to him as she made her move, never once taking her eyes off the board. Any glance at him could mean defeat, and she was stubborn today more than ever before.
"We don't have the eqiupment he had though," she muttered, purposely not saying John's name. It pained her chest whenever she spoke it aloud knowing he was now long gone. Was it possible to miss someone you had never met? She thought so.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm

He smirked, "I suppose you would like to know what else I bought for our.."guests"" He said as he moved another piece. He had wanted this to be perfect for her after all and if that meant buying her the tools she needed he would do so.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am

In surprise she forgot her focus and looked up at him at once. The realization of his words filled her with both excitement and dread. He couldn't have, every purchase could be lead right to him. She supposed if it came to it, she could let him take the fall to get away herself, but in that case this dream, all of this, would be taken away from her. If anyone noticed...
"You didn't," she said, and the fear was clear on her face. "You should know the police can trace that! Easily!"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 am

He smiled, "Who said I bought it?" He asked as he met her gaze evenly, he had made everything only stealing what he had needed. He had been extremely careful not to allow anyone to figure out what he was up too.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 am

This calmed her, and she suddenly smiled as she looked back on the board and tried to regain orientation.
"Some times I wonder which one of us is truly the evil one," she said teasingly as she made another move on the chess board.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

He laughed quietly, "Sometimes I wonder that too." He commented as he made another move. He studied the chessboard as he remembered how innocent he had been before he had met her....but he loved being well...evil.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 am

She smiled as she made her move. In the early stages she had wondered if she had made the right choice when she came to him, considering there were so many others she could go to. He was surely the best looking, as the rest was mostly old or well, not as fit, but he had been so soft and innocent. Looking back at it she knew that had been a good thing. He had been easy to trust, and it had been even easier to make him trust her. He was soft she knew, and needed her as much as she needed him, even if for other reasons. As long as she gave him a reason to need her, he would stay, she knew as much.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

He glanced up to see her smiling about something and smirked, she might never know how much she had changed him. He looked back down at the chessboard and made his move while he thought of all the things he had done. Some things he hadn't yet told her about simply because he had his secrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty Delights
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: