10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilty Delights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

The door handle was pulled down slowly as she held her breath in anticipation. She had seen it, heard about it, but never actually been here. It seemed surreal, and yet all her senses told her it was real. It was here. She could smell it, feel it, see it. She could even hear the screeching floor as she stepped on it, through the door and entered the room.
"It's here!" she squeeled as she stared in wonder at the room in front of her. It took her a moment to pull her gaze away from it all, but when she did she turned to face the man behind her. "You really did it!"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:32 pm

He smirked and watched her reaction, feeling happy that he had been able to do this for her. "I told you I would." He said as he studied the room, he also had a surprise for her but he would hold off on that...at least for now.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm

She wanted to say more, but couldn't. Her attention was directed solemly to the room and everything it had to offer.
She ran to the bed and threw herself on it, bouncing a little while laughing. This didn't feel real, but yet it felt so familiar. Like something she had seen in her dreams a million times before, but never had the pleasure of grasping in her hand.
"He slept in here," she said, realizing this as she sat up quickly. "They took the sheets, and, and everything, but.. he did, some time!"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:52 pm

He smiled, "Wait until you see the monitor room." He said, feeling oddly jealous when she spoke about that John guy. Why should he care though? After all the guy was dead...
(Ooc soo weird to be rping as Villain now XDD)
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm

She sighed, throwing herself back down on the bed as he mentioned that room. There would be nothing there, the police had already stripped it. It was a shame really, it would have been fun to watch all the rooms, but what was she to do?
"I don't want to see it," she muttered, obviously upset, but it didn't last long. Even if that room had been stripped, this was all still here thanks to him. She could not be sad today, no matter what happened. He had granted her everything she wanted. Everything.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm

He smiled, "Are you sure? I may have added a little something just for you." He said, hoping she would see what he had gotten for her. She would no doubt be thrilled when she saw the extra people he had brought her.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:13 pm

It was enough to make her look up curious, cocking her head at him.
"What do you mean?" she asked, but didn't give him time to reply before she was off the bed and moving towards the door she knew led to the monitor room. She didn't dare open the door however, hesitating with her hand on the handle, looking back at him as if to look for a sign that she was supposed to open it. What could possibly be inside?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

He smiled, "Just open it." He said lightly, he wanted to see her reaction after all. He smiled at her and stepped up next to her, "My love, you will enjoy it." He promised.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:37 pm

She looked from him to the door as she opened it quickly, stepping inside and freezing in place once she saw what was there. It was impossible, this couldn't be. All of this had been stripped and removed by the police, how could he have...?
Looking closer at it, the monitors all looked brand new, and letting a hand stroke the closest one as she sat down in the chair her suspiciouns were confirmed. They were new. As was the cameras she guessed if he had placed them in the rooms.
She stared in wonder at the black screens, wanting to turn them on, but not being quite sure how to. There were far too many buttons to ever be sure, and she didn't want to do anything she had not meant to be. The prisoners were new, and hopefully afraid. She wanted to keep it that way. No one must think she didn't know what she was doing.
"H-how did you...?" she started, staring at him in wonder. There was a spark in her eyes that had never been there before. For once she was truly happy and excited. There was no way for her to express the insane feeling inside of her, but she hoped it would be clear enough on her face to make him realize just how much he had done for her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:52 pm

He smiled, enjoying her reaction.....just enjoying her and finslly spoke up, "I have a few connections...don't worry nothing will be traced back here..I made sure there wouldn't be traces." He joined her side and pointed out which buttons turned on certain camera's before he leaned back. "I think you'll like my other surprise too." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm

She widened her eyes as she turned on the screen. His words were both exciting and confusing.
"There's mo-?!" she started to ask, but was cut short when she saw the images on the 11 screens, showing each of the rooms and the basement. There were more people there than she remembered. Some of the faces looked so unfamiliar. There were far more of them than what should have been. It filled out the number, yes, but... but these weren't right. They had no place there. These were not the old people, not the ones she had seen and admired. Not the ones she wanted.
"You kidnapped more," she said flatly. It wasn't a question, rather a statement. Why would he do that?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:09 pm

He smiled and placed a folder down that held more information on each new arrival. "Yes I got more...I followed the particulars of what he did and since we were unsuccessful with getting everyone, I just got new players." He said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

"They're not supposed to be here, they don't belong!" she started telling him, but she couldn't get herself angry and it showed in her voice. After everything he had done for her, and after all the joys she had just experienced it was impossible to get angry.
Any slight irritation she felt disappeared in the blink of an eye however when she laid eyes on one of the monitors. The girl was dead, she knew, but she had seen the pictures, and this girl looked the spitting image of... but it couldn't be.
The auburn hair fell down her shoulders, and her sharp features looked weirdly more feminine than any other girl in this place, including herself which got her a little annoyed. She seemed annoyingly flawless, but she could not be real, could she...?
"Who is that?" she asked quickly, pointing franticly to the screen, staring at it as if obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:23 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "That is the daughter of Meg and John...oddly enough it took me a long time to even find that out about her." He added, knowing she was interested, "Her name is Jane." He added.
(Ooc Idk if he's supposed to know that or not, if not please correct me Smile)
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:30 pm

[OOC: Pfft, more likely he knows than not, as it would be an insane coincidence if not xD BTW, going to bed now, so 'night ^^ But I'll be on tomorrow ^^]

Her eyes widened in pure surprise, all of her annoyance completely disappeared in the blink of an eye. She had not even thought such a thing to be possible. Sadly she took all of her mothers looks, without even a trace of her father, yet knowing where she had come from made her brush the screen with her fingertips as if she could somehow feel the person the image reflected. As if somehow touching the monitor would let her get closer to what it displayed. She had never thought...
She opened her mouth as to speak, but no word came out, no sound at all. She was completely speechless.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

(Ooc okie night hun :3)
He frowned, "Are you all right?" He asked, she looked almost....sad and that made him wonder. He brushed her arm with his hand and looked back at the monitors...who was she to her? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

She looked at first as if she had not heard him, her face still frozen, staring in wonder at the monitor, but soon enough the corners of her lips turned up to reveal a sly smile. Taking his hand in hers it took a while for her to look away from the monitors.
"Never been better," she said as she turned to him, her words as honest as they could get.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 am

(Ooc sorry my internet was turned off for some reason v.v)
He smiled relieved and looked back at their monitors with renewed interest, "So what do you have planned for the new prisoners?" He couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 am

She shrugged, not really interested in any of the newer prisoners, except for the girl who looked a spitting image of her mother.
"They're yours," she said casually. She did not care what happened to them, nor how he wanted to have fun with them. She couldn't imagine they would have a hard time however, knowing he was far less into the more morbid, painful actions than she was. If anything it would be the older prisoners who would have the hardest time. Cocking her head, she realized she might be wrong. He had surprised her in more than one way, proven to be far more useful and prone to evil than she had originally thought.
She turned back to the monitors and scanned the rooms, wanting to know where he had placed them all. She spotted some she held more interest in than others, and she smiled as she saw how most were horrified and freaking out. She had memorized their names long ago, and seen their pictures time after time. Even the TV had shown her images, but being this close...
"Who do you think will break first?" she grinned in a twisted manner and let her finger point to the monitor of room 9.
"My bet's on him," she said, and it was all she could not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:37 am

(Waiit Dim Dim or Fa? XDD)
He smirked when she saw who she was pointing out, he laughed and then studied the monitors carefully. "My bets on her." He said and pointed to room one where a woman was freaking out. "I'm sure you'll come up with pleasant ways of greeting our guests." He said, knowing full well that she most likely had already come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 am

[OOC: Dim Dim of course ;D]

She looked where he pointed, but couldn't say she agreed with him. It seemed obvious who would, and she was slightly disappointed in him for not seeing it. She would have thought a man like him would be more observant, but she kept her tounge.
"He's already broken, long ago. I suppose I win," she teased him and poked his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:02 am

He smiled, "I know my love, and he's already tried to commit suicide...so why break an already broken man?" He asked curiously as his eyes landed on room nine's monitor.
(Ooc totally thought of the other 10 doors* I suck)

Last edited by Villain on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 am

"Hmm, you're right," she said, not liking having to admit it, but she bit her lip trying to find another victim she could torture and play with until they broke. She needed a challenge, that was the fun in it, but not one too big, 'cause she wanted to win it.
It took her a long time to decide on a person, but finally she did, letting her finger point to the monitor of room 7.
"Her," she said. "The brunette." It was a perfect choice. She was new, unharmed. She was a clean sheet she could spatter blood across and make a masterpiece of her own. She seemed neither weak nor strong. Yes, she decided. She was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 am

He glanced at the monitors and nodded as a small smile grew on his lips, "All right then, now what are your betting terms?" He asked as he leaned back to study her.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 am

"We'll make them an offer," she said, smiling in the way she loved to do so well, twisted. The smile that revealed she knew something, thought something, that she would not reveal to the world. The amused smile that warned something was coming.
"They kill their roommate.. and they're free. First one to agree and go through with it is the winner," she said as calmly as if she had just told him to do the dishes. She never showed compassion or guilt, emotions that were completely unknown to her.
"Not that we'll keep our part of the deal," she shrugged and laughed softly. He was making all of her dreams come true, and for that she was forever grateful. He was nothing but her sword, but it was the sword who made things possible. This was what she thought of as she stood on the tip of her toes to kiss his lips gently. The kiss only lasted a second, and it was no more than a peck, but she had grown to learn he appreciated these small gestures. It was the least she could give him in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Delights   Guilty Delights Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty Delights
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: