10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Profile ~ Cinderella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Personal Profile ~ Cinderella Empty
PostSubject: Personal Profile ~ Cinderella   Personal Profile ~ Cinderella EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Name:
Cinderella Russo (she had money to change her last name back to her Maiden name (also, I can't remember if I ever gave her one before >.>)

Age and Birthday:
She is now 25 and her birthday is January 13th

Relationship Statues:
Engaged

Home Country:
England

Friends:
Marina
Snow White
Pocahontas
Sinbad
Wendy
Aladdin
Jasmine
Odette
Lilo
Anastasia

Love Interests:
John Smith- The first villain and the first man Cinderella fell in love with. Her heart broke more when she found his dead body in the garden. She had his daughter, named Angel, who is now five-years-old.
Dean McCoppin- They met when Cinderella's car broke down on the way home from picking up Angel from her grandmother's house. They talked and flirted as he gave them a lift in his tow truck, where he openly asked her for lunch at his place/work while he looked over the car some more. When he wasn't working on the car, he was playing with Angel, who was four-years-old at the time, where Angel promptly asked Dean if he was going to take her mom out on a proper date. Dean looked at her surprised, before smiling at Cinderella. "Well, you heard her, looks I'll have to take you out on a proper date." He stated, making Cinderella laugh a little, before she agreed. They had been dating ever since and recently he took her too a spot on a hill at night, where they could see the stars. He got down on one knee and proposed to her. She smiled and told him, "yes." She had already told him all about her ordeal with being kidnapped and who exactly Angel's father was. Dean loved her ever more.

Enemies:
None (seriously, Cindy is just too nice DX)

Acquaintances:
Anya
Dimitri
Thrax
Charlotte
(only mentioning people alive and if anyone remembers anyone I forgotten, then tell me, please?)

Traumas:
Father died when she was a little girl.
Had to marry a man she didn't love.
Was kidnapped then fell in love with her kidnapper.
Find out she was pregnant by her kidnapper.
Seeing Ariel slash Odette's stomach open for being pregnant with Sinbad's child.
Being forced to help kill Jane. (that still haunts me ;-Wink

History:
(will add later)
Back to top Go down

Personal Profile ~ Cinderella
Page 1 of 1