10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My heart aches Mayday.

Go down 
+2
Lilo
Jasmine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Aladdin wrote:
Aladdin purred over the sound of her pleasured sigh,
{OOC: I immediately started snickering at that XDD I'm sorry XDD He purred XDD lol cat}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:42 pm

(OOC: I just wrote a very long reply =.= and it got eaten because Cindy posted a OOC comment >.<". Stop interfering our rp!! D'x I know you love them but if your OOC comments become a reply eating bitch I'd rather have you not post the >.< Than make a topic in the out of character zone or such xD)

Jasmine felt so light headed after she climaxed, she didn't even notice that he had picked her up. She opened her eyes in a gasp when she felt him slowly guiding her. Almost giving her a chance to say no. She never felt insecure, never felt in danger with him. It was all safe and nice. She kissed him passionated. Letting him wait just a little longer. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Pressing their upper bodies together. She kissed hims pasionated. Returning the burning desire he had already granted her with.

She slowly lowered herself on him. Very slowly, she gasped a little as she could feel him inside her, their bodies almost becomming one it seemed. Jasmine moaned softly, as she slowly began to move. Very slow. Teasing him a little bit by stopping sometimes. She bit his lower lip softly. Moaning against his lips.

Sometimes breaking the kiss to catch her breath. It seemed that she forgot to breath sometimes. As she felt so much at this moment. If she would have to write down everything that she felt not only now but just in general for Aladdin it would be one big book.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 pm

(OOC Audrey, Cindy didn't know that you had written a long reply and besides we're all guilty of lurking in other topics and commenting on them. Also when you phrase it the way you did like that, it only hurts people's feelings and its out of line, if you want to say something please be polite about it)
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Cinderella wrote:
Aladdin wrote:
{OOC: I immediately started snickering at that XDD I'm sorry XDD He purred XDD lol cat}

(ooc: hahah XD like miguel does when tulio asks about chel! XD)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Aladdin wrote:
Cinderella wrote:
Aladdin wrote:

(ooc: hahah XD like miguel does when tulio asks about chel! XD)

{OOC: Lol! I love that part of Road to El Dorado! XD Still makes me giggle X3}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:54 pm

(ooc: ive been guilty of my ooc comments messing up people's replies too, I dont mean to but the topic is awesome!)

He could feel ber holding back, but not because she didnt want to, but because she was teasing him. It killed but also made him want it even more. Just when he thought he couldnt take it any more, she lowered herself on him and they gasped simultaneously. The feeling couldnt be explained in a matter of a couple words, it was extraordinary to put it lightly.

As their bodies moved as one and she pushed herself up against him, he thought he was going to lose it right then and there. The closeness, the intensity, was something that nothing could compare to. They moved together in flawless rhythmic motiond gasping for air. Forgetting to breathe. Forgetting everything. Just as they were both getting close, he smoothly turned her over so he was on top and rocked back and forth, thrusting himself into her.

Just as Jasmine came, Aladdin was as well, and he pulled out in time. Although he would love to have a child with Jasmine, nos was not exactly the right time. That he remembered.

They both collapsed in overwhelming pleasure, and aladdin could have sworn he was going to pass out right then and there.
"oh jas" aladdin said, and it was barely audible. He lay there with her, his arms around her, with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 am

(OOC:...Jesus, If I really intended to hurt Cindy than I would have said other things. And if Cindy was really hurt about what I said, Than she could tell me herself. I'm not in the mood to make a fight now whatsoever. Besides if I wanted to talk out of line I wouldn't use smiley's as ''XD'' I could go on and go on about this. But I think I can better stop here because it seems rather pointless. Now I'm not even in the mood anymore to write a reply, Sorry Aladdin. I'll reply to you later.)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Jasmine laid down on the floor breathless. She brought her hand in her hair. She than felt his arms around her. ''Oh indeed...'' She snickered. As she snuggled some what more into him. ''That was amazing...'' She whispered in his ear. Kissing his cheek.

She than remembered something. She tried to feel where Aladdin had laid her clothes She could feel her underwear her jeans weren't much further away. She tried to put them back on. Which seemed more difficult than expected. After some time she got them on. Laughing ''Aladdin...Where's my top?''

She grinned. ''I would suggest you find your clothes now. Before you change rooms naked!"' She bursted into laughter. Laying down. ''Well atleast it's dark.'' She laughed. It wasn't the best joke. But just the thought. ''..Oohh that would be awkward.''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

"that definitely was amazing" he said, followed by a kiss. He realized she was collecting her clothes when she asked where her top was. He laughed. "not sure, but a shirt might be good." He helped her look around and burst out laughing when she mentioned room changing naked. Eventually he found clothing, and as he began putting it on he realized it was hers. "oops", he said as he handed it to her, "yours. Although I bet id look good in it." He said jokingly.

Eventually he found his clothes, after what felt like forever. Once they were both dressed, he snuggled up with jasmine, making sure to keep her warm. As they began to fall asleep, he hummed the song she had taught him as a child, the one they' sing together to pass the time when they lived on the streets together. He hadnt sang it in years, but he still remembered every bit of it. He kissed her forehead and soon fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Jasmine laughed as he handed her her top. ''Haha I'm sure you would.'' She put it back on. Feeling so tired when he softly hummed that song. She couldn't believe he remembered it. When she noticed he had fallen asleep she kissed his forehead. ''Goodnight..'' She whispered. As she sighed. Would he be there when she would wake up?

She slowly fell asleep. Holding on to Aladdin. Not wanting to lose him.

(OOC: You want to make a new topic? )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 pm

(ooc: yeah, ill start a new topic ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 pm

(OOC: Okii ^^)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 pm

{OOC: Audrey, Hannah posted that before I even saw it. After I was told about it, I did feel a little hurt :/}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

(OOC: well that makes it even worse that Hannah says that before you even saw what I said. But anyway.
I'm glad you tell me yourself that you were a little hurt, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Besides I would have asked you yesterday on chat. But I forgot, so that's also a reason I'm glad you sau this yourself.))
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

{OOC: *hugs* It's okay, I'm glad you did apologize and I never meant to make you lose your reply DX I felt awful after I found out I did that v.v Well, I think she did it more for the language and Hannah does know me pretty well XD I can say things myself, it's just people get defensive for their friends XD Like I would if I felt someone was being mean to you :3 We can't help but stick up for each other. I know it's in my nature to do that for the people I care about. I did that a lot for my brother when I felt people were being rude to him or saying things about him. v.v Now I'm rambling, lol. I think I made my point XDD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My heart aches Mayday.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: