10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My heart aches Mayday.

Go down 
+2
Lilo
Jasmine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

My heart aches Mayday.  Empty
PostSubject: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 am

(OOC: Edited because I didn't know that there was a blackout xDD silly meh)

Jasmine had fallen asleep, unsure what the cause was of her sudden sleep. Jasmine moved a little bit. Rubbing her eyes. Her sight a little bit blurry. She rubbed her eyes, But the vision didn't change. It was dark. She shivered. What was this? Was she blind? ''H-Hello..?'' She called out. She held up her arm. But she couldn't even see her hand. Nothing. She heard her own breath. It was quiet. Too quiet. It felt even more like a prison now. As Jasmine slowly moved backwards. What was going on? Suddenly something cold hit her back. She laid her hand on it. Stone..A wall... Wait..Maybe Aladdin was still on the other side of the wall. ''Aladdin?!"' She called..Nothing..What..Was going on?

Was she going crazy? Jasmine quickly brought her hands into her face. Rubbing her eyes again. She shivered. What was this? ''Aladdin? Mulan...Somebody?'' She called. Feeling tears in her eyes. She was still in the room..Or was she somewhere else?
She didn't know. She couldn't know..Shaking her head. ''Hello?!!'' She called again. Was she all alone? She brought her hands into her hair. Or well what she believed was her hair. She couldn't see. Even with her big brown eyes widen.

Nothing. She crawled forward. Trying to feel something, Someone. She couldn't be alone..Was this a nightmare? Maybe it was. Maybe she would wake up and find herself in the same room with Mulan. ''S-Somebody...?'' She said weakly. Shivering biting her lip. This sure looked like a nightmare. Suddenly she felt something. She didn't know what it was. She screamed and quickly went backwards. Not know what it was. What she just felt. ''H-Hello..?''

Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:36 am

[OOC: You know that we have a blackout now, right? So you can't see him in the dark XD]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 am

(OOC: Really? Surprised Lol xDD i didn't know xDD)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Aladdin was fast asleep with the help of the gas until he felt something hit him and scream. Scaring him half to death, he stood up immediately just out of reaction. That was a bad idea.

When Aladdin stood up without thinking, he was not expecting it to be pitch black. He had also forgotten how dizzy the gas made him, and out of surprise by the situation he fell over again. "AH! WHAT THE HELL!" he hollered. He had no idea what was going on, but he was officially awake now.

"What, what happened?! Sinbad? I can't see! GAH! What's going on?" Aladdin remembered the last time they were prisoners, and him and Sinbad sat in darkness for what must have been about a week. This again? Crap. Aladdin thought. He felt himself against the wall and immediately turned, calling for his wife. Maybe, just maybe, she could still hear him. "Jasmine, Jasmine! Are you there?" he said very quickly, hardly giving time for a reply. "No... I just want to be with her..." Aladdin said in a saddened voice.

Aladdin calmed himself down a little, remembering that there was at least someone with him in the room, since they hit him. But judging by the pitch of the scream, it wasn't Sinbad. "I'm sorry, that was an interesting way to wake up, I panicked. Who's here with me? I'm Aladdin." he said, hoping it was a prisoner he knew.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Jasmine widen her eyes. Shivering when she heard Aladdin scream. She didn't know what to say back. She tried to reach out for Aladdin. But she couldn't see. She shivered. Sniffing, she cried softly. When Aladdin spoke about her. "A-aladdin... I'm right here.." She sniffed. "I can't see what's going on?!" She half cried half yelled. She moved forward. "A-aladdin...I'm scared.." She said. She couldn't see.

And Aladdin was here? Was this a nightmare? It sure looked like that. She slowly crawled forward. But she didn't knew where she was going. She stopped. Her breath shook. Her hands too. What kind of sick game was this. She reached forward. But nothing. She sat down on her knees. Now they were together and she couldn't even see him. Was he okay? What was this...

"H-help..." She cried softly. "Aladdin...."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Aladdin's panic that someone was initially trying to attack him had passed, and now he had accepted the fact that they were in a blackout again. Through his panic, he thought about how the last thing he remembered was Jasmine, and now she was gone. He was so upset over losing her presence he didn't even notice right away her quiet calls to him.

Suddenly Aladdin froze, realizing he was with her and she was afraid. "Jasmine..." he said with a gentle and reassuring voice. "It's you... It's alright jasmine, I'm here." He held his breath listening for her soft cries and deep breathing. And he crawled ever so quietly towards the source of the sound. He put his hand out in front of him and moved slowly, as to not run into anything. He felt something, something soft and bed-like. He continued crawling and his hand fell into what felt like some sort of bowl. He pushed it aside and felt the fabric of her pants. He could hear her crying next to him.

His breathing sped up at the thought of her being right there, that he could touch her. He moved his hand slowly off of her pants fabric and ran his hand gently up her leg. Next he could feel the skin of her hip, followed by the smoothness of her arm. It certainly was her, he knew the feel of her skin. He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her into his arms in the most comforting, loving, protective embrace imaginable. He held her close, cradling her in his arms. "It's okay Jasmine, I'm here.. I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Jasmine could hear his voice he was so caring..But he was close too. She stopped in her tracks when she felt a hand on her. Running upwards. Was that Aladdin? She shivered slightly. Wanting to ask what that was but it was kinda obvious. She than felt someone pull her into a hug. She shivered. Hearing Aladdins voice. She wrapped her arms around him.

''A-Aladdin...'' She cried. He was there. And in her arms. She could feel his arms, She could hear his voice. But she couldn't see him. ''What's going on Aladdin..? Why can't I see..?'' She asked. Calming down slightly. She wiped away her tears. Holding him close.

Atleast he was here..She could feel him. She had missed him so much. slowly calming down.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm

[OOC: I'm leaving to go home soon, vacation is over Sad I'll try to get on 10 Doors occasionally from my phone while we're on the road.]

He pulled her as close as physically possible, comforting her. He used his hand to wipe away her falling tears, and he kissed her forehead. ''What's going on Aladdin..? Why can't I see..?'' He stroked her hair and held her.

"It's alright, Jasmine, it'll be alright. Last time we were prisoners, I think I was here since the very beginning, in the first batch of prisoners. A couple weeks after being taken, Sinbad and I woke up one morning in pitch black. The blackout lasted somewhere around a week, but nothing happened during it. Well, nothing but Sinbad and I getting to know each other. He didn't appreciate the dark.. I suppose I was kind of used to it, sleeping in abandoned buildings as I grew up. It'll be alright Jas, I'm here." He held her hand and kissed it.

"You remember the nights as kids that you stayed with me, and we stayed in those buildings on cold, dark nights together? And you were afraid of the dark. But I held you, and we were just fine. This is just like that, okay?" He smiled at her, even though he knew she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:05 pm

(OOC: Oh Surprised I still have some weeks of vacation left o.o I hope I won't lose my Aladdin on the road Q.Q)

Jasmine nodded slightly. Listening to him, So he had been through this already? Jasmine didn't like the dark no..Because it often meant no good. She couldn't believe this.. He had been in a room with what he called a black out? So this was a black out..He was there for her. She felt his kiss on her hand. Being surprised he could even find her hand in this darkness.

She nodded when he spoke about remembering when they were kids. That was true..she was fine when He was there for her in the dark. Jasmine reached out, As she touched Aladdins nose on accident. She smiled slightly. As she led her hand towards his cheek. ''That's right...'' She sighed. As she caressed his cheek. It was true, She could remember those dark nights.

Jasmine moved her head towards Aladdin's Letting thier foreheads touch. ''I'm..Sorry..'' She sighed. ''I..I'm just..scared..'' She said again. This was also a different situation somehow..They were both trapped inside what ever it was. And there were kidnappers who runned this place. Being here..It somehow was ten times more frigtning.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:53 pm

(ooc: since I'm on the road and on my phone, my messages will probably be shorter, sorry love.)

He felt her hand hit his nose and he gave a small laugh and smiled. "you don't have to apologize, I understand. This situation isn't exactly a picnic in the park." he sighed. "ignore the dark. Close your eyes, jas." He his eyes as well, their foreheads still together. He leaned his mouth in closer to her and kissed her. In that moment, there was no prison cell, no dark room, , nothing but her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:19 pm

(OOC: It's okay dear <3 I fail at writing replies on my phone too xDD)

Jasmine closed her eyes, Aladdin was right. It felt somewhat better. Though there wasn't much different. Besides her eyes felt tired of trying to look through the dark all the time. When she felt Aladdin's lips touch hers she felt like melting under that simple touch. She kissed him back softly. This was no dream...It was better than a dream.. Jasmine let her hand go from his cheek to his hair.

She shivered lightly. A happy tear escaping her eyes. She pulled away slightly to catch her breath for a moment. ''Even if it might just have been some days..I missed you so much..'' She said with a slight smile. A happy smile. She moved to kiss his lips again. So happy to have him now. Who knew what would have happened if she was in this blackout with someone else..Feeling safer after what he did. Trying to comfort her. Holding her. Kissing her. Another happy tear rolling down. He was always there for her. Jasmine moved closer to him. So there was no air between them. She had missed his sent, His touch of his fingers tips on her skin.

She had never felt so disconnected from him. She didn't notice how much he actually meant for her. How much he had done for her. Until there was nothing but a wall between them. And now he was there. No wall, No nothing. Just him her and the darkness surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:46 pm

As Jasmine kissed him, he felt as if he melted at her touch. Like in that moment he would do anything for her. She wanted the stars? He'd give her the sun.. She is his sunlight, and she was away from him, everything felt cold, dark and lonely. "i missed you too, unbelievable how empty I feel without you. That wall.. I wanted nothing but to break it down. It was so bittersweet hearing your voice but not being able to see you or touch you."

"I've longed for your kiss so badly." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed her again, "and wrap my arms around you" he whispered as he wrap ped both arms around her waist and pulled her as close as possible, feeling her cold skin against his warm chest.

(ooc: I'm officially naming my phone Derpy McDerpington. Grrr its being a pain)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 pm

(OOC: -huggles- stupid phone you are not allowed to annoy my hubby >.> But still you manage to make me squel xD at 23:56 in the eve Wink xD )

She couldn't agree more. Though inside she was somehow happy he couldn't see her, she probably looked awfully tired, and sad. Her eyes probably didn't sparkle as much as they used too. She didn't want him too see her un happy. And maybe it was better, she had a little break down in the dark. She kissed him back. As she wrapped her arms around his neck. She winced slightly at his words. Sniffing some tears away.

"Just don't let go Aladdin.." It was as if she heard her younger self speaking to him again.
"Aladdin.. I'm scared." "It's okay Jasmine, I'm right here. Just close your eyes. " "Don't let go Aladdin.." "I won't Jasmine, I will never.."

Jasmine smiled. A sad smile. But still a smile. "You're just a part of me Aladdin.." She whispered, as if a secret. "Even if I didn't notice earlier.. You are..and I'm not sure if my day's are as bright when you're not around.." She kissed his lips softly again, he was there with her. Holding her close. She could feel his heartbeat. Hear his breathing, if he would leave.. She would notice.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

just dont let go Aladdin he heard her say, in a small voice that he recognized from when they were kids. The voice that asked for and needed love and protection. "I'll never let go, never. I will always be here for you." He lovingly and playfully nuzzled her neck. He stopped a moment and gently kissed her neck, knowing it was one of her favorite spots to be kissed. As he did this, he ran his finger up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 am

Jasmine grinned when he nuzzled her neck. She than felt him stop, looking down in instinct. But she still couldn't see. How stupid. When she felt him kiss her neck, she felt like her whole body just melted away. She held on to his shirt with one hand. He sure knew how to make her feel better. She could feel a shiver run through her spine as she felt his fingers go up and down on her back. It felt so comforting.

She felt much better, Jasmine extended her neck a little. As she let her fingers run through his hair. Her other hand resting on his chest. Or wel.. Yes that was his chest. She smirked in herself. She couldn't see so she was never sure. Funny actually.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 pm

As he kissed her, he felt her delicate fingers running through his hair, which he loved like none other. He smiled in his kisses and kissed up her neck, along her jawline, up to her lips. He kissed her passionately, using his left hand to hold on her lower back and pull her ever closer to him. Soon she was so close she was straddling his lap, and he intertwined his fingers in her long thick hair. The hand resting in the middle of her lower back slid down until it rested on her butt, and he pulled her closer until she sat completely on top of him. He held her tight as he slowly lay himself down, laying her down on top of him. The two of them slipped into the darkness, and he thought of nothing but her.

"Oh Jas..." Aladdin said in a breathy voice. Her love silenced him completely, making it next to impossible to talk. It was hard for Aladdin to make conversation when Jasmine was taking his breath away.

Right there, with him, was his best friend and his lover. He had missed her so much and had worried that he didn't know when he would see her next. And there she was, right there with him. He was blessed, and he would savor every moment he had left with her until they were moved again, which was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 am

Her heart seemed to race as she felt Aladdin's hands roam over her body. Her breath shivered. Feeling him kiss her again. She kissed him back. Passionated. She pulled him even closer when she sat on top of him. Her body shivered when she felt his hand rest on her butt. She smiled. Even though Aladdin couldn't see it. She had a honest happy smile on her face. Happy to be here with him. Happy that he was doing well. And happy that he was happy. Jasmine tried to see where they were going when suddenly Aladdin went down. But when she felt him stop he was just laying down. Hearing him say her name breathless.

A slight smirk was painted on Jasmine's lips. She kissed him again. His lips were soft. Ever time she would kiss him she could feel herself melt again. Jasmine sloftly kissed the corner of his lips. Followed by his cheek. She stopped at his ear. "I love you too Al..." She whispered ever so breathless. Kissing his earlobe as she brought her lips down to his neck. Letting her hands caress his chest. As she let her hands remove his shirt. Softly touching his bare skin.

She let her hands run over his chest ever so softly. Bringing her lips back to Aladdin's she kissed him with passion again. Letting their lips play a game of passion and love. Biting down on his lower lip, very softly. Not wanting to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

ooc: awwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 am

(ooc: I know right? :3 I love my wifey. Oh and im at work and o. My phone, which is a pain to RP from, so it wont be as long as id like. Ill try.)

Aladdin suddenly heard jasmine whisper she loved him in his ear followed by a kiss on his ear. That got him. He completely melted, he was hers completely. He felt her take off his shirt and run her fingers along his chest, sending shivers down his spine. She kissed him and gently bit his lip, which was extremely passionate and sexy.

He returned the passion of her kiss and touch wholeheartedly, slowly pulling off her top. As it was dark, he let his hands be his eyes. As he kissed her, he ran his hands along her flawless, soft body, worshiping every inch of skin he could feel. As his hands slid ddown, they rested upon her breasts, massaging them gently, sending the two of them into a wonderland of love and pleasure, a world only the two of them knew.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

(OOC: MY HUBBIE *-* And it's okay dear ^^)

Jasmine felt so good and so relaxed, So loved. She felt his hand slowly remove her top. She smiled softly. It was really cute. She couldn't really see anything, So for her it was also difficult. But it was fun at the same time. Feeling his hands caress her breasts she let out a soft sigh. Her body slightly shivering. It was cold, And dark. But yet it was warm, Comfortable and lovely.

She kept kissing his lips with passion. She didn't need to tell him how good it felt. And how loved she felt. She let her hands caress his chest. She let her tongue caress Aladdin's lips. Asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Aladdin purred over the sound of her pleasured sigh, wanting nothing but to please her to her full wishes. As he caressed her and she to him, he felt her lips meet hers, her tongue gracing his lips. He could feel her smiling as they kissed, one of his favorite things. He smiled and opened his mouyh just enough to meet her tongue with his. As they playfully and sensully french kissed one another, aladdin pulled her bare body ever closer to his, intertwining their legs andtheir chests touching. He ran his hands up and down her body, caressing her breasts and sides, tracing his fingers along her perfect curves. His right hand slid down her hip, gently tickling and caressingthe inside of her thigh.

Her body was such a wonderland, and every time he was blessed enough to have it shared with him, it felt like the first time. He treasured her, mind body and soul.

He held her tight and rolled her over so she lay down and he was above her. He kissed her, starting from her forehead to her lips, along her neck and down her stomach. He kissed down her legs and made his lips brush her upper thighs, making her purr. He used his teeth to pull down the top of her pants and underwear, and he pulled the remainder off with his hands.

He spread her legs slowly and traced his finger along her bubic hairline. As he kissed her thigh, he lightly ran his finger along her slit, brushing her clit ever so slightly. Finally he stopped teasing and kissed it, which he soon added tongue and next he was licking. He wanted to make her quiver with pleasure, sending metaphoric jolts of electricity through every inch of her body. Gently he ran his tongue along her entrance while his hand simultaneously rubbed her clit, going for double the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 pm

(OOC: I was about to yell at you about the hair down there v.v'' But..Yeah XDD They have been there for some time so yeah xDD ANybody brought a shave machine? Nobody?....Fml Q.Q)

Jasmine enjoyed their kiss, And their touch. She blushed slightly. As if it was the first time he touched her there. She gasped when he turned her over. She smirked. Even if he couldn't see it. She felt his kisses everywhere. Melting away every inch of her body. His kisses..She couldn't ..she couldn't focus, They were everywhere. Her body shivering as she felt his loving touches down..She didn't know how to express the feeling..All kinds of sounds left her mouth. Squeaks, Purrs, sighs and soft moans. She didn't know why she was making them.

She brought one hand in her hair. Her hand trembling. ''Y-You have..No idea..H-How good this feels..'' She whispered while she tried to breath. Arching her back slightly. She couldn't say she had so much lust. She couldn't say she desired sex. But Aladdin always seemed to bring her in the best mood no matter what. No matter if the days before were just too terrible. She couldn't describe how much she loved him. Not just his actions, Not just his words. Just him. She wasn't psychic but it felt like she knew him, Soul wise. Even if that sounded foolish. It was just..What she thought.

Another shiver through her spine. She smirked. He just knew how to work. He just knew. Every time, It would just feel like it was the first time. Even if the reality was different, She could keep telling herself. He was her first. No matter what happened. No matter her past. In Aladdin's arms, It all seemed not to matter. It just faded away. Away into shivers that ran through her spine. Forgotten and erased. Only Aladdin mattered right now..And without him being by her side. He would still matter.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 pm

(ooc: haha XD I originally was going to put that you were smooth actually, but then I realized we've been imprisoned and they dont have the luxury of shaving :/ haha XD)

he heard her speak, breathlessly telling him how good it was. He felt her body reacting to his touch- the arching of hdr back, the curlingof her toes and occassional twitches of pleasure. He continued, not stopping for anything. Next he moved his mouth up, moving to her clit while he slowly slid a finger in her entrance. His fingers explored her body, caressing and slowly going out and in, out and in, waiting for her climax.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Jasmine opened her eyes, But it was black. Pitch dark. Not to her surprise. But inside her head everything was spinning. He just knew how to make her crazy. She moaned when she felt him move his finger inside her she moaned. It sounded loud. Because of the room. She spread her legs somewhat more, How she had missed his touch she remembered. How she had forgotten that he made her feel so good.

(OOC: Yeah XDD Poor armpits v.v'' And Jasmine has such a revealing top! XDD GOOD thing it's dark xDD)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm

(ooc: yeah she does, you little skank!! Hehe just kidding, I love you Razz)

Her moaning had grown so loud, pleasure taking over her body. Aladdin went faster as he noticed her spread her legs more, feuling her excitement. As he pleasured her with one hand, he used his other to swiftly slide off his pants. He finally slowed down and stopped after she climaxed, and he held his arm behind her neck to keep her head comfortable on the stone cold floor.

At this point he was throbbing, aching for her touch and the warmness and passion of her body becoming one with his. He sat her up and kissed her, sletting her sit on top of his lap, straddling him. She hovered just above him, lowering herself until her slit rested upon his tip.

He held his arms around her, locking his hands together resting on her butt, overcome with passion. How he desperately wanted her, all of her. He couldnt wait to be inside her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart aches Mayday.    My heart aches Mayday.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My heart aches Mayday.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: