10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Profile - Wendy Darling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  Empty
PostSubject: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Name:

Wendy Darling

Age and Birthday:

Wendy is 23 now

Friends:

Wendy has been traumatized with the experience that John had put her through, Jim's death haunted Wendy for many years she continued to live at the Inn with Mrs. Hawkins. 2 Years Past and Flynn returned after hearing the news of his brother this saddened him, and he was worried about me so he stayed at the Inn for a whole year. Comforting me and being there for me during this time I stayed in touch with the other prisoners .

Aladdin & Aaron- Aladdin has always been there for Wendy since there capture. She has visited him often helping baby sit Aaron.Wendy loved bringing Aaron to the inn letting him play with the pots and pans. Wendy loves Aladdin and Aaron with all her heart. Wendy does not have any children of her own, but has a motherly instinct from taking care of her younger brother.

Snow White- Wendy and Snow became very close in the hotel, They visited each other often once they were freed. Wendy helped Snow as much as she could. Seeing Snow was traumatized after all she has been through. Wendy stayed strong for her.

Anastasia- She was so nice to me during the time we had together. I can always count on her

Cinderella: Wendy and Cinderella did not spend too much time together during there capture. But Wendy looked up to her as an older sister. And continued to be there for her after there release. Wendy looked to Cindy for advice when she would break down when Jim's death would haunt her and having nightmares of Pheobus violating her.

Enemies

Wendy has none

Acquaintances

Charlotte
Shang
Odette
Sinbad
Naveen
Thrax
Juliet
Lilo
Dimitri
Pocahontas
Anya

Love Interests

When Wendy returned to the Inn 2 years had past, and Jim's brother Flynn returned. When he heard the news of his brother's death. He comforted me, and refused to leave the Inn. Something in him changed, and he tried to put the life of a thief behind him.Mending old wounds with his mother once and for all. Flynn and Wendy would sit down near the garden of the Inn, and Wendy would relive her horrible memories of the kidnapping. Telling Flynn everything, it was her way of venting trying to move on. A year past living at the inn for Flynn. He took Wendy's hand and asked her to be his. All that Wendy could think of was betraying Jim. Finally though Wendy started to fall for Flynn and they are engaged now. Wendy hopes one day to have a son and name him Jim. But as much as she want's a child she has a fear of something happening to the child she brings in to this world. She can not lose Jim twice. Wendy is a little paranoid and the dangers the world has to offer.

Traumas

Jim's death haunts Wendy every night when she goes to sleep. The sound of a gun triggers something inside of her. Wendy has panic attacks often at the sound of a loud noise. Pheobus haunts her as well she does not like to be touched in certain areas ,or she cries hysterically. Flynn has learned to calm her down but only Flynn can it seems.

Home Country

London

History

Before The kidnapping

Wendy lived with her mother darling and father darling in a nice house in London. Wendy had everything she could wish for, a lovely home, and even a maid to clean her room. But her parents wanted her to marry a stranger. Someone that had money they made Wendy dance at a ball with several eligible bachelors. One however got a little to grabby with Wendy and she pushed him away. He whispered in her ear "I will marry you just so I can do you every night" Wendy backed away and ran away up the stairs. Her mother was furious at her. "Wendy he has money! How dare you act so un lady like!!" Wendy argued back "Mother he is such a ...he said..." Wendy's mother yelled some more her face turning red as fire."I only wan't what is best for you!! Do you think I married your father for love!! Ha!!" Wendy cried and looked down at her scuffed heals "Sorry Momma...but I can't live this way..." Wendy's mother slammed the door and left her in her room. Wendy cried and cried until she finally packed up all her things and climbed out of her window. She ran in the rain. Soaked,tired, her feet nearly bleeding she thought all hope was lost until she came across an inn. Wendy had no money and left so fast she left all of her clothes. Benbow Inn read the sign she stepped on the footsteps and knocked 3 times. A boy opened the door. "Ma'am....you ok?" Wendy cried "I have no where to go!!!" The boy rubbed his head " Momma!!" he shouted Mrs. Hawkins came running down the stairs and opened the door wide open. "Oh my dear!! Come in Come in!! Jim go run a bath for the poor girl!" Jim did as his mother asked... While staying at the Inn she loved the days cleaning for her keep and being with the Hawkins eventually she fell for Jim and they fell in love wanting to run away together to start a new life ...Until they were taken

During the kidnapping

Wendy suffered a great deal in the hell she was placed under by John. She was roomed with several others some who had it way worst then her. Jim was kidnapped as well and placed in a separate room. They were forced to speak through the walls of the rooms. Hoping and Praying they would soon be together again. Jim challenged the Villain and before Wendy could hold Jim in her arms once again he was shot dead. The Villain showed her his death on the screen of the t.v's placed in every room. She had met many nice faces,who had comforted her during Jim's death. Some had died who she had loved. A little boy named Cody was very close to Wendy. She had taken care of him when his mother Jane could not. Wendy tried so hard to protect him and he had died anyways. She felt useless and heartbroken over his death, over everyone she had loved deaths. The Villain then placed her in a room with Megara and Pheobus a rapist. Meg tried to protect Wendy offering herself as tribute so Pheobus would leave her alone. Wendy remembers Megs sighs of pain and the way Pheobus was treating her. Wendy could not stand it any longer and tried to stop him. The tables turned when Pheobus brought her in to the bathroom and tried to rape her. Wendy cried and Meg stopped him. And I thank her for that. I know Meg had died once everyone had told me I was so saddened. I was marked with a letter of shame. I still carry the scar with me to this day on my palm.

After the first kidnapping

I escaped and ran to the Inn as fast as my legs could take me. I made it the door was opened and Mrs. Hawkins gave me the biggest hug. I told her what happened to Jim. I think it broke her heart she cried and cried and as the years wen't by I watched her grieve. One day we heard a knock on the door I opened it to see Flynn standing there in the doorway. I could not believe he shown up now! Now after his brother and me were taken! Now whenever we needed him the most he was not there. Wendy yelled at him and shut the door. Flynn lived at the Inn from now on. After 2 years Flynn and Wendy began getting closer and closer. Wendy cried almost every day about Jim, but Flynn was there to rub her back and tell her everything was alright. Eventually they fell for each other and got engaged. Wendy stayed close with her prisoner friends. Aladdin especially she loved the moments she had with Aladdin's son watching him and taking care of him every chance she could.

MORE TO ADD LATER

Last edited by Wendy Darling on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Uhmm Wendy would actually only be 23
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 pm

I know I am bad at math lol I fixed it though xoxo
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 am

I can't wait to rp with you~!! <3 Missed you so much~!!!!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:13 am

Nah its okie ^^ I can't wait to rp with ya hun Smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:12 am

I am making my first 10 doors video!! about wendy's whole story :-) it turning out so good i am so excited i am panicking lol
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

Ohh fuun, I bet its awesome ^^ I can't wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Aww my dear Wendy :') I'm seriously so happy we're all back, and it just is so weird that it's years later!
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:25 pm

I know!! But little Aaron can talk now!! Cause he a little older. Isn't that awesome sauce! And I missed chu!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Wendy Darling    Personal Profile - Wendy Darling  Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Profile - Wendy Darling
Page 1 of 1