10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Profile - Jane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Personal Profile - Jane Empty
PostSubject: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Name:
Jane

Friends
none

Enemies
none

Acquantices
none

Traumas
She has been mentally and physically abused for her whole life by the director of the orphanage.

Personality
She's naturally a weak person, and since her childhood she has suffered of syndrome of neglect.
Because of the mental and physical abuses she had grown more and more introverted and lonely: she's usually quiet and she tries to always reject emotions.
She's also easy to scary, and even if she has been through a lot, she keps being usually really naive.
The mental abuses have also brought her to believe that all had happened to her is her own fault, so she blame herself for every things goes wrong in her life, but she hasn't the strenght to change it.

Problems
- She has the habit to cut herself, it's really a need and almost a drug for her
- She has a huge lack of self esteem
- She has problems with food and a beginning of anorexia

History
Unbelievable as it can be, Jane is the daughter of Meg and John, and maybe one day you all will know how this happened. For now you can just know that Meg was 16 when she found out to be pregnant, and even if she decided to not interrupt the pregnancy, when the baby born she abandoned her in the hospital. She decided only her name: Jane, like her father.
Meg hoped in that way to be able to give a better life to a daughter that she had never wanted, but she was wrong.
Jane was brought to an orphanage and never adopted. She spent her whole life there, and not an happy life.
Since a very early age she appeared like a really weak child, lonely and quiet.
She had problems to bond with other people, and who soon took advantage on her was the director of the orphanage.
He started to mentally abuse on her since she was 4, and when she was 7 he started to abuse of her even physically.
This aggravated her situation: she wasn't able to rebel to him, and even growing up she kept to stay under his control, and she became less and less able to open herself to others, and less and less able to have relationship with anyone.
This also turned her in a even more weak and unsure person.

Appearance
She's totally alike her mother: whoever have met her could even think to be looking at a ghost. Of course she looks younger than her, but this is a tiny difference since Meg herself didn't show her age. She's skinny as Meg was, and as pale and fragile as she was. Only at a careful look appears evident that her eyes aren't like Meg's ones but are totally alike John's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:54 pm

O-O HOLY....I can't wait to meet her
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 pm

...have I to be scared that the villain wanna meet me? XD
... that actually reminds me old times... XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Different Vill but yes you should be scared XD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Awww! Chels just told me to read this for a surprise, and at first I thought she was talking about Jane Porter, so I was confused since she's dead... Then I saw Meg's face, but then I was confused again because she's dead too XD Then I freaked when I read who she was. How awesome! It's like Meg is still with us, *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Trolol XD sorry to have confused you dear x3
And... awww i'm so happy that you like her Very Happy And... yeah, more or less, even if she's really different from Meg... but that will make me able to make nobody forget about Meg XDXDXDXDXD

And... yeah, i know that the villains are different XD i wouldn0t have to be scared otherwise XP
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Hehe......<<>>
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:30 pm

...ok, i don't like that laugh... >.>
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:58 pm

XDD awhh but its a nice laugh
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:05 pm

does it mean you'll be nice to me? *-*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Maayybe....XD
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 pm

awwwww a daughter!!! EEEEKKKK!!! I am so excited :-) You look like your mother hee hee *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Profile - Jane   Personal Profile - Jane Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Profile - Jane
Page 1 of 1