10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very Very Upset

Go down 
+5
Jasmine
Cinderella
Fa Zhou
Villain
Wendy Darling
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Very Very Upset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh, Wendy ;-;

Please, just pick up your phone and dial 9-1-1, pleeeeeeease!

REPORT HIM! TELL THE POLICE THAT HE HAS BEEN ABUSING YOU AND IT HURTS!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Damnit, FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY. What do you mean you're trying to talk through it?

THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.

Get that through your head, now.

Both of you are making me so angry. Just LEAVE.

There is NO happy ending with him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 am

Look, I'm sorry for sounding so mean about it. It just means I care about you and that I think you're a complete and total idiot. I mean that with all the love in the world.

But tell me this: I just started seeing someone new. But he tells me to shut up all the time, yells at me for not doing things the way he wants me to, and he's hit me a few times... He was really mad though, not like he usually is, and I kind of deserved it.. you know, since I disagreed with him on what movie we should watch. Oh, and I plan on spending the rest of my life with this guy. Sure, he might hit me and tear me to bits, he might use me and not love me back... But I have someone, right? I'm sure if we have kids some day, they'll only get beaten every other day...

My point is, what would you say to me if I told you that? You wouldn't tell me, "Oh, stay with it Michon, he'll change. He's nice sometimes. Sure he may hurt you physically and mentally, and you're horrible for each other. He's a worthless piece of shit and he doesn't love you. But you think you love him, so why not stay in a relationship that will get worse and worse? Go for it, girl."

Just... leave. Please. Just leave.
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 am

Trying to pray won't fix a single thing. It's just an excuse to let things carry on the way they are without getting active, and you need to get active. You know things are getting worse and you know they're bad otherwise you wouldn't be telling us now. Stop praying, and go to the phone. Or even if you don't want the police involved, just move out. I know it sounds scary but really, this guy is just plain awful. There is little to nothing outside of your relationship with him that could harm you more than being with him right now. Please, please, for the love of all holy things out there, leave him.

And stop saying you don't know. You do know what you have to do. You're just too frightened. Which I get, I really do, but things can only get worse here. You are never going to be able to talk it through with this guy
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

ohh Wendy.....ok seriously I am in total agreement with everyone else on here, you need to pick up the phone and dial 911. Please Wendy do something for yourself for once, please....I know it'll be difficult and I honestly don't know what its like being abused like this. However for your sake and for your own life call 911 and get the hell out of there, your "boyfriend" doesn't deserve someone as sweet as you.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 am

OK.......OK....... I have a plan... if worse comes worse.... I have somewhere? I can stay......and I would be safe
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

... Wendy no, NOT worse comes worse! Just get out of there!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:29 am

Wendy just leave NOW!!! Seriously...get the hell out of there!! ;-;
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Honey, WORSE HAS COME TO WORSE. Worse came to worse the first time he ever laid a finger on you.
Damnit girl, go wherever you're safe! Fucking lEAVE already!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 pm

She's not going to listen. :/ She keeps hoping something or someone will either save her or this ass will change.

She doesn't want to be the hero. She feels her true love will come and save her from this evil monster and she will finally live happily ever after.

Isn't that right, Wendy?

Life is not a fairy tale and it never will be.

Wake up. You're in reality; not in a Disney movie or a fairy-tale book where everyone gets a happy ending and actually finds the one they are meant to be with right off the bat.

Grow up and look around you. Do you see a man who cares about you and will do anything for you? Or do you see a beast who shouldn't be called a man, who is using and abusing you physically, emotionally, mentally, and verbally?

If you choose the first option, then you really are blind to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

I agree with you Cindy. No matter how many times she says she'll think about it, or do something about it, she won't. She'll find more excuses to stay. Maybe help is what she needs. I swear, if you don't do something, I will find a way to call someone and tell them what's going on, and they will arrest him and kick your ass out.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

I wish you luck with that, Al.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Noo idea how to do that. But I swear to Bob. She can't stay like this.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Agreed...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Directed at Wendy:
Very Very Upset - Page 2 527081_10152063226040641_530049894_n
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 am

Amen to that, Johanna.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Sighs....... I am getting my life together guys... got an appt picked out...he is leaving once his dad comes up here in a few weeks.... love you all..... <3 I know I am stubborn but you all are right I am getting my life together. I know this was tough love after thinking about it ...I promise!! I will be ok
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 pm

*hugs* Thank you <3 Now, I don't want to hear about him begging for you to stay with him and you giving in. *wags finger*
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah, we'll be keeping a close eye on you. Make sure you stay strong. Like Johanna said, no giving in last second or anything. Well I'm glad you can see what's really going on now. Keep yourself independently busy for these next few weeks, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Very Upset   Very Very Upset - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Very Upset
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: [Out of Character] :: Discussing the RP-
Jump to: