10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm

It could be dangerous, she didn't know him, and his words could have hidden meanings, but she was actually feeling cold, she was still trembling and she was still scared, so after a few seconds she replied with a weak "yes…"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 pm

"Uhm.. okay," Sinbad said before he moved his arm to hold her, bumping lightly into her shoulder while trying to do so. "S-sorry." But now that he knew where she was it wasn't difficult to put his arm around her. He rubbed her arm gently to warm her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 pm

She replied to his 'sorry' with a really weak 'it's ok', and when he took her in his arms she just stayed in silence, moving just a bit to be more comfortable. She was still trembling, and in SInny's arms that could even be a familiar sensation... after all her body was really similar to her mother's one... she was as skinny as her, with the same curves... it should look like a dejavu for the man...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:41 pm

It felt better being next to someone in the dark, more safe somehow. Even if she was really fragile. He could feel her tremble slightly, her skin was a bit cold. He continued to warm her for a while without saying anything.
"Maybe it'd be a good idea to get some sleep," he said eventually, thinking the dark times would pass faster that way.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:44 pm

She just nodded slightly, drying the last tears, and then, shyly and clumsily, she rest her head on his shoulder, tightening a bit his shirt in her hand: she was still terribly scared, but the idea that she wasn't alone was at least a little comfort...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Sinbad couldn't deny that it felt good having someone so close to him. He had really missed being with Odette since she had left him. Even though this girl felt a lot different. Actually she felt much more like... Meg? What was he thinking? He must be imagining things. Well their build felt similar. With that in mind he closed his eyes. Another darkness soon consumed the darkness in the room and Sinbad fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: