10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... Empty
PostSubject: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 am

When Jane started to wake up, she was feeling again dizzy and confused, but this time she regained faster her memories: she knew that she wasn't at the orphanage, and she knew this wasn't anymore the room where she was with Cinderella. She was on a sofa, she could tell touching it, and on her there was a warm blanket, but beside it she couldn't tell anything else. Everything was dark, she could see nothing. The darkness was so dense that she had the impression it was suffocating her!
"Cinderella?" she asked in a low, trembling voice: she had never been actually scared of darkness, it hadn't been more fearing than light to her, but in this contest she felt like she had became blind...
in this contest, it was scary...
and she was scared...

ps: sorry for the title, i had no idea of what to put XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 am

When Sinbad opened his eyes he panicked. He couldn't see a thing. He had never been fond of being in complete darkness without being able to see the slightest. It affected him more than he wanted to admit. It had been that way ever since he was a kid. Sinbad remembered all to well what had happened the last time everthing around had become pitch black in this place. He had been with Chel, the only light came when the TV turned on, but he had wished it hadn't. What he had seen on there had been so horrifying, watching Meg suffer like that. He still missed her sometimes and remembered this brought tears to his eyes. He clenched his hands and closed his eyes, pretending that the room wasn't completely dark. He knew something similar could happen to himself or someone he cared about this time as well. He hoped more than anything that it had only been him and Aladdin, no one else he knew. If just they were somewhere safe.

Sinbad sat up when he heard a girl's voice. "Did you say.. Cinderella?" Sinbad asked, knowing that it must mean that she was trapped in here as well. He didn't want to believe it. Aladdin, Jasmine, Cinderella.. Then the risk of Odette being trapped again was quite high. But until he knew for sure he wanted to believe that she was somewhere else, safe at least.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:29 am

{OOC: Jane! DX If only Cindy was still there to comfort you! DX}
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 pm

When she heard a male voice answer to her instead of the reassuring voice of Cinderella she jumped in fear, curling up on the sofa, as far as she could from that voice, though it had to be close, according to how it soudend.
"Who are you?" she asked again with a trembling low voice, sounded even more scared this time, like she could have started to cry any time soon.
Actually she was far behind scared: she was simply terrified. Who was with her? What could he want?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Sinbad could hear the fear in the girl's voice. He sighed sligthly, focusing on keeping himself calm. "There's no need to be scared.. not of me anyway. My name is Sinbad. I won't do you anything," he said as calm and reassuring as he could in the situation. He sat completely still, too afraid to feel around in case he'd find something he'd rather be without in this darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 pm

She listened his voice, his words, but still she didn't feel like to trust him. She didn't trust anyone in general, but usually with men it was even worse. Not that she usually had a lot of relationships with men, she actually had a real relationship with only one of them, and she deeply hated him...
She had just no idea of who this 'Sinbad' was... probably it would have been polite of her answer, telling him her name, but when she tried to reply, the answer just died in her mouth and instead tears started to fall from her eyes. What was that place? Why she was there? Why it was all so dark? What was going to happen?
A soft sob escaped from her lips...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Sinbad waited for her reply. But it didn't come. Instead he heard the quiet sob after a while. "I.. I've tried something like this before.. and that time the light came back after some time," he said, trying to cheer up the girl, if even just a little bit. He just hoped that this wouldn't be anything like the last time, that the TV wouldn't turn on.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

It was a good news, but it didn't cheer her up. She felt so terribly scared and vulnerable, and the darkness was just making everything worse: she felt like she was drowning in it. New sobs escaped from her lips, while she hugged her own knees: she was crying like a child, probably for SInbad had even to be difficult understand that she wasn't that young...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Sinbad wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't see this girl and he had no idea who she was. But somehow he didn't feel so scared anymore, maybe because he felt he needed to be strong. Maybe he could get her mind somewhere else by talking to her. It was worth a try anyway. Hearing her cry was a pain.
"Uhm.. so what's your name?" he tried to start.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 pm

"J-Jane..." she stuttered after a short while, trying, unsuccessfully, to stop the sobs and the tears
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:30 pm

"Jane," he repeated in a low voice. She didn't stop crying, but at least he got a reply. That was at least something, right?
He didn't recognize her voice.. He remembered someone else with that name, but he knew for sure that she was dead. He shivered slightly when he remember how she had died. But for all he knew, this girl was someone new. But just to make sure.
"Have you been in a place like this before?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:36 pm

"No..." she whispered again in reply. Then, after a few seconds of silence, she replied with a new sob "I wanna go out" she knew it was silly to say, she knew that if she hadn't been released that far she probably wouldn't have been released now, but she couldn't help but wishing it...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:39 pm

"I have tried something similar before," he said in reply to her sobbing. "And I got out... it is possible." He said it to try and comfort her, but also to remind himself that he had survived this before. He could do it again. He had to. He had to get out and get his life right again.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

She kept sobbing softly, and probably SInbad hadn't realized that before but her way to cry, her voice, where really similar to the ones of someone that he had once knew... it could remind him of Meg... after a short while she started to tremble as well: SInbad's voice wasn't far from her, so he probably was close enough to feel the sofa shaking a bit. She didn't know what to reply to him, she felt like she was still a child, but, as when she was a child and she was scared and in tears, there was nobody that could actually comfort her, nor give her a hug...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Sinbad wondered how old she was. The way she kept crying, she seemed really young. But suddenly he realised her sobbing reminded her of someone else, but it was impossible. Meg was dead a long time ago and he still had to forget about her.
"I-if there's anything I can do to help you..." he said, feeling useless in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:08 pm

"You can get me out..." she whispered in the sobs. It was stupid to ask, and she knew he couldn't... it was just the darkness that was driving her crazy...
"I feel cold..." she whispered after a short while, it was true, she was feeling cold, her dress was really light and the blanket was probably fallen on the floor cause she couldn't touch it anymore and she was almost scared to try to recover it
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

"Hmm... just stay there.." Sinbad said as he started feeling around in the dark. "I can come warm you a little."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 pm

A chill crossed her back, but the darkness was scaring her too much to deny his help: she was still scared of him, and usually she would have never accepted to come any closer to him as to anyone else, but she was scared, and weak... and she didn't want to face the darkness alone. She nodded, even though he couldn't see it...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

She didn't say anything and Sinbad wondered if that meant she wanted him to or not. But he decided to give it a try and started feeling his way in the direction of the voice he had heard. He scratched his hand against something sharp on the floor and he could feel it slightly going through his skin. He sucked off the little bit of blood before he continued moving in Jane's direction. Shortly after he reached a funirture of some sort. "Okay, I think I'm there now."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm

If only she had known that there was a knife in the room she would have probably jumped on it to take it, probably to cut herself even deeper then usual...
But she didn't know, and when SInbad came closer she replied to him in a low voice "I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Sinbad felt his way up on the sofa. He felt something soft and assumed it was her. "Well at least we aren't all alone in here," he said. It felt weird being so close to someone you couldn't see and didn't know. But even so he sat down on the sofa next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:38 pm

She sniffed and sobbed again, but the sobbings started to calm down a bit. "Yes..." she replied again in her low tone...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

"Uhm... are you still cold?" Sinbad asked nervously. Everything felt out of place in the dark, but he did his best not to focuse on it. It wasn't scary. Or at least he shouldn't let it scare him. That's what he kept telling himself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yes..." she whispered again: and it was true, she was still trembling...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Sinbad sat in silence for a while. He wasn't sure if he should suggest what he was about to. But he knew from the past that it felt safer knowing you were with someone in the dark. Maybe she felt the same way. "Do you.. want me to warm you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...   If you could see me, i bet you would react differently... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could see me, i bet you would react differently...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: