10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deja Vu with changing rooms.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Deja Vu with changing rooms. Empty
PostSubject: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Pocahontas opened her eyes slowly.. Though she felt like she was still passed out due to the room was pitched black. And since the room was dark, she got up onto her feet..

Though the moment she did it, she felt her head start to pound. Which caused her to put her hand on her head.

"Damn.. how hard did I hit my head?" She asked herself, before realizing she was probably in a different room now.. Though that kind of put her off guard. How would she know if the person she was roomed with was friendly or not..

Though she walked a little bit in the room, trying to find the walls. Cause if she could find the walls, she would know which direction to go to and how to react if she was attacked by the person. Though she really hated that the room was pitched black, anything could happen in the dark. Terrible things could happen in the dark.

Though she knew how to rely on her hearing due to her Assassin job. Since she had been in places where it was pitch black, though not as pitch black this room was. Other placed she could kind of see, but here she had to really rely on her hearing. And when she found a wall, she felt for the other wall. And then she felt for the other walls and mentally remembered how the rooms all looked like. How big they were, and how there were four walls.

North, South, West, East.. She thought to herself as she felt each of the four walls.

Okay.. now to see who else is in the room. Put your guard up now Pocahontas.

"Hello? Anybody in the room with me? Hello?" She said loudly, enough to wake someone up, or slightly startle them.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Cinderella woke up coughing. She turned over so she could cough better.

She opened her eyes and her heart started pounding harder. She couldn't see anything, what happened to the lights?

"Jane?" She asked, softly, her voice a bit raw from the coughing.

When she heard the voice, she relaxed a little. "Poca, is that you? It's Cindy." She said, before going into a coughing fit again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Pocahontas turned towards the familiar voice.

"Cindy?" She asked, before knowing that it was Cinderella. "What's going on?" She asked. "Why are the lights out?" Pocahontas asked as she tried to see a figure or something. Though as her brown eyes tried to see through the darkness.. The more her head started to hurt.

Which caused her to hiss.

"Aaah.. Jesus.. okie I need to stop trying to see through the darkness.. Especially since it isn't working."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 pm

"I-I don't know..." Cinderella said, only feeling the floor around her.

"Poca, where are you?" She asked, while trying to keep the fear out of her voice. She hated being in pitch black.

"I have a feeling someone told me about a black out last time... I just can't remember if that's right..." She stated, vaguely remembering a conversation she had with someone five years ago.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

"Poca, where are you?"

Pocahontas moved forward Cindy's voice.

"I'm right here, Cindy. But I'm going to try to find you so we can stick together." She said softly as she moved forward. She reached her hand out so she would be able to feel around her.

She felt the furniture that was in front of her, and she managed to maneuver round the obstacles in the darkness. And she kept doing this until she finally touched a shoulder.

Though jumped slightly when she felt Cindy jump.

"It's me, Poca.. It's me. I don't think anyone else is in this room. So we are safe." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 am

"Okay... I'll wait right here." She said, not moving anymore from her spot.

She jumped when she felt something bump into her, but breathed a sigh of relief when Pocahontas spoke.

She clasped her friend's hand, not wanting to lose her in the dark.

"They really want to mess with us, don't they?" She said, trying to make her tone light, as if joking, but there was still a hint of fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 pm

"They are.. But we cannot let them get to us." She said softly, before squeezing her friend's hand lightly. "We can't.. we won't let them have power over us, right?" She asked her friend, not wanting her to be scared like she was..

The last time when people were scared, they'd get more torture then they should have.

"I mean the darkness isn't so bad.. As long as you keep your ears sharp." She said softly with a hint of laughter.

Though she took a moment of silence to check around the room. And heard nothing was moving, which was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Cinderella smiled softly, even though Pocahontas couldn't see it. "Yeah... it's not too bad." She said, softly, before leaning her head on Pocahontas' shoulder, feel more safe.

She frowned to herself. "I really hope that Angel or Dean ever come here... I just wish I knew they were okay..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

Pocahontas smiled when she could hear Cindy was calming down. Though she was caught off guard with Cinderella leaning her head on her shoulder. And it was because Kenai was the only one who did that to her. So it felt weird for another person to lean their head on her shoulder..

Where are you Kenai..? Please be safe.. I don't want to lose you.

Pocahontas thought to herself, before hearing Cindy talk to her once again.

"I understand that feeling entirely.. I hope they are okay.. as well as I hope Kenai and my children are okay." She said, before biting her lip. "But, we must be strong.. Strong so we can make sure they will be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 am

Cinderella took her head off of Pocahontas' shoulder. "Sorry, did I startle you? I'm just used to doing that with Dean when he's comforting me." She said, chuckling lightly.

Cinderella nodded, mostly to herself, before she spoke. "We do... No reason not to be strong at all for out families." She stated, feeling better.

"Lord, protect us and please let our families be safe... Let us get out of here alive to get back to our families, please. Amen." She prayed, out loud, feeling better hearing herself say it then just thinking to herself.

She wanted to let Pocahontas know that she was praying for her as well.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

"No, it's fine, I was just use to Kenai doing that with me." She said, laughing slightly.

Though she smiled once again when Cinderella agreed with her, and started to pray for both of them. She bowed her head and prayed silently in her head as Cindy did.

"Please help us when we are in need of help. And please help the other people who are here as well.." She said before Cindy could say 'Amen'.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Cinderella smiled at Pocahontas, even though she couldn't see it. She gave her friend a hug, happy to be with someone who cares and she is close to.

"Think we need to find out what furniture is in here?" She asked, pulling out of the hug. She felt they may as well get to know the room they were stuck in...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Pocahontas hugged her friend back, before pulling away when she did. She then thought about the furniture she felt on the way here.

"I did feel a sofa, and I can feel a carpet underneath out feet." She stated, "But I don't know what else is in here. I'm wondering if there is anything else in here. Cause I didn't feel much.."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 pm

"Well, we know we have a sofa at least..." Cinderella said, before taking a step backwards. Her foot hit something making her jump a little.

"Something is on the ground." She said, kneeling down and blindly reaching her hand where her foot kicked the item. She still held on to Pocahontas' hand.

"Where are you...?" She mumbled to herself, before her hand grabbed something. "Ah-ha!" She said, standing up and picking up the item.

She felt it for a moment, feeling something long and hard. She felt at the end and it felt like... fingers? She continued to feel the item until she came to a conclusion. "I think it;s a doll..." She said, trailing off as she felt the face. She froze a little when her finger went through a hole where the eye was supposed to be.

"That is missing an eye..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Pocahontas felt Cindy jump a little, which made her put her guard straight up. Though she made it go down when Cindy said she just bumped into something.

"Why is something on the ground?" She asked, before making sure Cindy wouldn't lose her grip on her hand. Not wanting them to get separated. And she waited until Cindy finally found the thing she hit.

"What is it?" She asked, before she got her answer and her eyebrow lift. "Why is there a doll without one eye in here? Do you think it symbolizes anything?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Cinderella shook her head, before remembering Pocahontas couldn't see it. "I don't know... In my last room there were black roses in a vase... and I was with a girl who looked like Meg..." She said, before sighing.

She knew what the black roses meant for her and Jane...

She shook her head again. "She's too innocent to be here... too fragile..." She said, softly, hoping the young woman was safe and all right.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 pm

"Black roses? Like.. death?" She asked as she was figuring out what that symbolized. She bit her lip. "I bet the person who was in this room before would know.." Pocahontas whispered.

"Means I guess we make note to what we find in each room, and try to find what it symbolizes.." She said, before remembering the knife. "There was knife in my last room, and Odette was with me. And I think it symbolized when Odette got tortured by Ariel, and when I got tortured by John.. and got stabbed by Sinbad."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 pm

"I think, it was to symbolize John's love for Meg and I... I still believes she's John and Meg's daughter..." She whispered the last part, shaking her head.

"That could be it... this doll.. Loss of innocents, you think?" She asked, still holding the doll that was missing an eye. "The last people who were in here... maybe they had a trouble childhood?" She questioned.

She sighed. "Looks like they are matching everyone up with something related to them in a way... at least the first time... If John did this, I have no idea, I wasn't here the very first time..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 pm

"She probably is.." She said softly. "Especially if she has his eyes, and looks like Meg." She said, before closing her eyes.

By the sound of it, she shouldn't even be here.. If she seems as fragile Cinderella says..

She opened her eyes when Cinderella spoke once again, and nodded even though there was no need. Since she wouldn't be able to see the nod.

"That could be it.. I can't believe they are doing such things." She said softly. "Makes me want to fight for our freedom even more."

"It looks like it.. I wasn't here for the very first time either.. So I have no idea if this is a new thing, or a old thing."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Cinderella sighed. "We need to find a way to find out how many Villains there are..." She whispered.

"We'll have to take note of everyone new we meet..." She said, placing a hand on her chin as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:34 pm

[[OOC I am so sorry I've been so bad at replying.. x-x Especially when now we have to change rooms!! D: I promise, and I really promise next time we are roomed together.. I'll be better!!!!! I PROMISE!!]]

Pocahontas nodded at Cinderella.

"Like I said, I believe there is two of them, but we can't be too sure." She said.

Though before she could tell Cindy who she had met so far.. She smelled the familiar scent, which made her eyes widened.

"Shit.." She whispered, before falling onto the floor, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu with changing rooms.   Deja Vu with changing rooms. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu with changing rooms.
Page 1 of 1