10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversation in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

Conversation in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 am

[[OOC- could seriously not come up with a better title Razz]]

Fa Zhou awoke, not quite remembering when he had fallen unconscious. He rubbed his eyes and opened to see... nothing. His hands automatically went to his face, looking for some sort of blindfold or csomething else that might be covering his eyes. Had he gone blind? Were the lights out?

He felt a new surface under his head and felt about. He had been on the floor, leaning against what felt like a strangely comfortable bed- considering he had last been on an uncomfortable, wooden table, it seemed a bit of an upgrade. He looked about as if he might be able to see after a while, but still nothing came.

"Dimitri?" he called out, a little hoarse. "Are you still there?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Helga woke up and raised an eyebrow when she didn't see anything. She sat up on the cold floor and slowly reached out her hands to look for something to lean against. Once she found the wall, she leaned her heads towards it- but lifted it again when she heard some sounds.
"Uhm.. No - or I don't think he's here.." She started and tried to remeber if she had heard that voice before. Nope..
"Who are you?"

[Occ: Haai Fa Zhou Wink Nice to meet you =D ]
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:10 pm

[[OOC- Nice to meet you too Very Happy]]

The sound of a new voice, a female voice at that, surprised him. He paused a moment, registering her words before speaking out again.

"It's Zhou.. Fa Zhou- sorry, I was just surprised. There were only two of us before." He groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as a small headache became more apparent. "So you can't see either? Good... good, I thought I was going blind. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:10 pm

"I'm Helga.. Nice to meet you, Fa Zhou." She said and wondering if she pronounced his name right.
"I guess it's just another game.. But I don't see the fun with letting us be in the dark" Helga shrugged to herself and looked around, even though it was too dark to see anything.
"So this is your first time here? yaay" She said the last part sarcastically before she sighed deeply... She really wished someone else could take her place in this hell...
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:14 pm

"Another game? So, you've been through this?" He felt a small lump of panic rise in his throat. "Please, tell me, were you in a room with someone before this? I... I want to make sure I don't know anyone."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:15 pm

[Occ: I'm sooo sorry I haven't been in here >< I'm making this really boring for you, so sorry =/ I will be better, promise xD]

"I was a prisoner the first time.. I think it was 5 years ago by now.." she said with a little sigh as she thought about it.
"Yes, I was.. A girl named Wendy.. How about you? Who was you with?"
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm

[[OOC- It's alright, things get in the way sometimes Very Happy Hope you've been having a good summer]]

"His name was Dimitri. If you were here before I suppose his name might sound familiar." He sighed, peering as if he might be able to see somehow through the darkness and find the source of the voice. "This is... strange, I can't see a thing. At least there's a bed in this room, it was just the floor in the last room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation in the Dark   Conversation in the Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversation in the Dark
Page 1 of 1