10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anybody here with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKenai

xKenai

Is anybody here with me? Empty
PostSubject: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:43 am

Kenai stirred. He felt the familiar headache from the gass again. He groaned moving his hand to his head. Funny, five years and they still couldn't get a gass that wouldn't make your head ache.
He opened his eyes, looking around. For a second he wondered if he had. He couldn't see a thing in there, not even his hand infront of his face. "Hello?! Anyone here with me?!" He asked. If he couldn't see anyone he just hoped there was someone in here.
Kenai placed his hands on the ground, feeling his way towards the wall. Once he reached it he leaned his back on the wall behind him. His heart was bounding in the unfamiliar darkness. His hunter abilities kicked in. Every crack or bump he heard made him nervous of what was in the dark there with him. Kenai closed his eyes, no point keeping them open if he couldn't see a thing. It would just strain his eyes if he did.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

One minute she was with Giselle in the small room with that demonic looking doll, now she was here, the floor felt different and she missed the fluffy carpet as she now felt the cold floor. Sara groaned, groggily, sitting up and looking around, although it was no good, she couldn't see a thing. Her body tensed in the darkness as she looked around, feeling around on the floor in an attempt to find her location, yet she was clueless even if she could see. She jumped when he heard a man call out to her, looking over in the direction that she had heard it from.

"'ello? Is it just you?"

Sara asked, her accent thick as her voice almost shook. At least the voice didn't seem like it was threatening, at least to her, it didn't mean her any harm . . . or at least she hoped it didn't. She pushed herself off the floor, looking around the darkness and spotting nothing.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 am

Kenai frowned, the voice didn't belong to Snow. Nor to anyone he knew. "I think we changed rooms." He was sort of glad Poca wasn't in here. Or maybe the villain was keeping them apart. He missed her. "You sound new here. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Sara frowned through the darkness, this was more irritating than anything. She tilted her head, so Giselle wasn't in here then? She grew worried, her mind racing with what could have happened to her new friend.
"My name is Sara, and you are?"
She said hesitantly.
"Was your room this dark?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 am

"My name is Kenai, and no. The last room I was in there was light. I have no idea if this is a game or a if it is dark like this in every room. Who were you roomed with before?"
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Sara bit her bottom lip, although it won't be seen, the darkness made her uncomfortable and she quickly wrapped her arms around herself for support. She listened to where the voice was coming from, although was a bit too scared to move. She sighed, brushing her hair back.
"I was with a girl named Giselle in the last room . . ."
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:22 pm

"I guess she must be new here too. What did you do to end up here?" He asked wanting to know more about the woman he was roomed with. If she didn't want to talk about it that was.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Sara tilted her head, new here? There were people that had already been in this strange place before she arrived?
" . . . you've been here?"
She asked quietly, almost afraid of the answer she would receive. An unseen pout formed on her lips, as he had asked the same question that Giselle did. . . did this mean that she really was guilty, had she really done something bad?
"I . . . .I . . . stopped my father from killing innocent people . . ."
She said in a broken voice.
"What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 am

"Yes I was. Five years ago. Me and many others got out, because the one who kept us here killed himself. I have no idea who is doing this to us again." He bit his lip, pausing for a second. It was a fair question it seemed. "I... left my brothers to die..." He didn't want to say murdered. He hadn't dirtyed his hands in it, but it would have been just as well. He had tried to just forget it, and move on, but the guilt was coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 am

Sara was taken aback from this, her stomach started to knot up, without Giselle here she was forced into a much darker reality that they weren't here for something innocent or on accident. If this had happened five years ago . . . she shook her head, and didn't want to think about it anymore. She stared in the direction of the voice, silent as he spoke.
"Oh, I see. . ."
She said quietly, gripping her frame tighter, it sounded as if he had beat around the subject as well, much as she did, but she wouldn't pry, as she expected the same from him. She refused to let it be called a crime what she had done, it couldn't be, it was the right thing to do! She sighed, brushing back her hair.
"So . . . Kenai?"
She paused, biting her bottom lip nervously.
" . . . what was it like in here before?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 am

"I wasn't here that long, but other people got to experience much more than I did. I didn't like it here at all. The only upside was that I met my wife here." He said smiling softly to himself. He had heard from the girls voice she was scared about what he had told her about this place. He hadn't meant to scare her. "Sorry if I scared you. But most people here are nice, they help you get through this. We can only hope someone on the outside figures out where we are."
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Sara sighed quietly when she found out that he didn't spend a lot of time here, so he didn't seem to know much. However upon hearing that he met his wife here, she tilted her head, so there could be a silver lining in his trap? She smiled silently before shaking her head, although she knew it wouldn't be seen.
"You're fine Kenai, so far I've only met you and Giselle and you seem very nice. . . . "
Only if you have someone looking for you, she thought, no one knew where she was, where she ran off to, and she was sure they weren't too concerned either. She had noticed the change in his voice when he mentioned his wife.
"Is your wife here too?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 am

He shook his head in the dark. "I don't know. I hope she isn't she wouldn't stop looking for me I know that much. She would find us for sure." He paused for a little bit. "I am sure of it." He smiled, those words seemed to give him just a little bit more hope.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:59 am

Sara smiled softly at how Kenai spoke about his wife, it was sweet, she hadn't seen many happy couples in her lifetime and none that spoke of their spouse so fondly like Kenai did, even in their current situation. The brunette reached out, finally finding a wall with the intent of sliding down it to relax.
"That's good, I have to say that I'm new at this, and not incredibly fond of it at all. . ."
She said in a small, playful, huff. As she continued running her hand along the wall as she pressed her back against it, her hands reaching out as she started to slide down, once making it to the floor her hand brushed against an unfamiliar texture that caused her to jump and let out a small shriek of surprise. The sound of the skeleton falling over and its bones wrestling on the ground caused her to quickly scoot as far away as she could from it.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

"No one is fond of this place." Suddenly he heard a shriek, and some clatter. He jumped up, keeping his hand pressed against the wall so he could keep orientated. "Sara!!?? Are you allright?!" He tried to take few steps towards the sound, stopping because he felt like he had lost his way. "Sara?"
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Sara forced herself onto her knees as she attempted to look at whatever spooked her, she hesitantly crawled back towards it, feeling around the darkness.
"Y-yeah . . ."
She replied embarrassingly as she bumped her hand against the bones once more.
"There's a skeleton . . . at least that's what it feels like."
She shivered before pulling her hand away.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 am

He knelt down, touching the floor with his hands. "I'm trying to find you, can you give me a direction?" He asked trying his best to localise her voice in the empty room. He was glad it wasn't anything worse. Who knows what the villains had hidden in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 am

Sara turned to look in the darkness, where she at least thought she heard him. She removed the cape that was attached her back, throwing it out and laying it across the floor with a grip on the edge of it in hopes of making it a bit easier for him to feel his way over to her.
"Ummm . . . "
She bit her bottom lip, well, this was hard to explain, she didn't know the directions of the room, or rather if she was in the front of the back of it. She felt around her once again, feeling the corner of the room and the back wall.
"I'm in the back-end of room, over in the left . . . I put a cloth down that stretches out a bit, if you feel that you're close!"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:03 am

He consentrated on her voice it seemed to come from close. "Okay. I can hear you clearer now. Just keep talking." His hand touching something soft. He frowned, squeezing the fabric in his hand. It must have been her cape. "I think I found your cloth." He said following his way towards her. His hand touched something hard. He took his hand back before carefully starting to feel what it was. His eyes widened as he took his hand away again. "I-I think I found a gun." He said sounding a bit scared. What were the villains playing at.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Sara nodded, feeling the walls and looking around, frowning in the darkness again.
"Ok . . . why do you think the lights are off Kenai? . . . . is it just this room?"
She rambled out loud before she felt him tug on the other side of the cape.
"Unless that's something else in this room, you're here."
She said with a light sigh in relief, it felt slightly better knowing that someone was close to her now, she didn't feel so alone, which made her relax a bit. Once she heard how close he was she gently took the cape and wrapped it around, tying it back where it belonged before tilting her head. A gun? They didn't have those in her village but she had heard of them before, and knew what they were used for. She gulped, looking over in the direction that she had found the skeleton, she pulled her knees into her chest as she bit her bottom lip.
"This place just keeps getting more welcoming doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:29 am

"Yes it does doesn't it. I'm going to throw it on the otherside of the room. I don't want it near me." He slided the gun on th floor few times before he pushed the gun with force away from his grasp. He could hear the gun slide away from him, hearing a clatter when it hit the wall on the otherside of the room. He leaned his back on the wall behind him. "I think the villains are playing a game of some sort with us. I don't know what though."
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am

Sara nodded, honestly, she was more than content with the gun away from the two of them, not that she didn't trust Kenai, but even if he did decide to do away with her, a gun would take some effort to find. She shook her head, she didn't want those kinds of thoughts, not at all, she blamed this damned place for the poisonous thoughts. She huffed, pulling her knees close to her chest and holding them tightly.
"I don't like their games at all."
She grumbled before sighing and glancing over to Kenai, well, where she thought he was.
"So . . . tell me about yourself?"
Sara bit the inside of her cheek.
"I figure it would be better than just sitting here and silence . . ."
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

"Oh... umm..." He crossed his legs on the floor, leaning his head against the wall. "Well I am a father of three, I have a beautifull wife. I was born and raised in Alaska. I was brought here and met Pocahontas. We got out and started to live together." He took a little pause. "So what about you? Want to share something about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody here with me?   Is anybody here with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anybody here with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: