10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Giselle

Giselle

The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:15 am

Giselle watched as Sara begun to doze off on the sofa, gently she removed the doll from the arm and laid her head down carefully. She seemed so innocent whilst sleeping, so at peace with herself, yet so weak and helpless. Giselle herself didn't feel particularly weary so she decided to free her up some space to sleep more soundly and sit in the opposite corner of the room. She shivered as the cold stone met her open back and settled her bare feet into the plush white carpet. It was delightfully soft, yet, that was probably the only entertaining aspect of the room besides the broken doll. Gosh, it wasn't half tedious here, she could at least find some contentment in conversing with Sara, but now she was asleep, the weariness had begun to set in. At home, whether locked up and being abused or fulfilling her duties of the underground, there was always some action for Giselle to thrive in, some game for her to play, some murder for her to commit. Here, it seemed as if 'Game Over' was stated all over the empty walls.

Giselle flinched, she had been disrupted from her thoughts by a mysterious sobbing noise echoing through the thick walls. Her own room was so silent, she had just managed to recall it as a woman crying to herself. Frowning, she wondered what would have made the girl sob so heartilly and decided to intervene. "Hello?" She called out, hoping Sara was a fairly heavy sleeper. She rested her left arm against the wall, pressing her ear against the stone and balancing herself with her free hand, straining to hear.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 am

Charlotte looked up from her knees as she heard a sound, but as she realized just what it was she only frowned. She had not cried until her roommate had fallen asleep, she had been reluctant to look like a weakling in front of her, and waited until she could no longer see or hear her. Unfortunately, she had forgotten the walls had ears in her.
"Go talk to the other wall!" she yelled in the direction of the sound, she was in no mood to talk to anyone at all, specially not when they had heard her cry. The anger was evident in her voice, but so was the sorrow and panic in her broken voice.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Giselle flinched away as she heard the woman shout and looked at the wall rather offended, despite the other clearly not being able to witness her indignant expression. The mere fact someone had responded made it evident that Sara and herself were not alone in this place, and the fact she mentioned talking to another wall, made her believe there were also many more others who were trapped here. She could barely contain her excitement at discovering this, it was like one big game... if only she knew the rules.

"That wasn't a particularly pleasant way to greet a person, you know," Giselle frowned, deciding manners and decorum must not be this individual's strong suit. Not that she particularly understood social interaction much herself. "It seems you may be as awkward as me in that department." She admitted solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 pm

"What made you think I wanted to greet you?" she said out loud, but made no attempt to turn her face towards the wall, so she doubted the words would be clear unless the other person was pressed up against the wall. She had no intention of talking.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm

"Are you alright?" Giselle frowned, she was rather confused by the way this individual happened to be acting, she was clearly a spoilt individual and she wasn't particularly sure she had much time for those sorts of people. Nonetheless, if she knew this prison better than herself, it might do well to try retrieve some information from her. Sighing, she decided that would be unconcievably difficult unless she discovered some way to make her open up to her a little.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

"No offence, but that's the stupidest question I have ever been asked," she snorted. She didn't exactly mean her words, she didn't care how much offence she took of it. She was not going to make friends in here, she was not going to do anything other than die in some stupid game, she was sure of as much. What else could possibly happen, another lucky release?
"How do you think I am? How is anyone in here? Are you fucking fine?" She was sure the answer was no, it couldn't be anything else.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"Well actually, I'm fairly happy here!" Giselle shouted back, trying to get a hold on her hot tempered nature. She had been trying to practice keeping that under control recently as she was under strict orders from her father to be more mature and professional. She sighed leaning her back against the wall and giving in. "Please yourself," Giselle sighed and fetched her doll. She placed it gently on her lap and began to plait it's limited amount of hair, it would at least keep her mildly entertained for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, then you're insane like everyone else in here! Surprisingly this is a hotel and not a mental institution!" she yelled with a loud groan before looking at her roommate. She seemed to be a heavy sleeper, not having woken up by her shouts yet. She hoped she wasn't dead, though she didn't think she was, she had woken up earlier, and if she had been gassed to death surely Charlotte would not still be sitting up, rather sharing her faith. The heavy breathing was enough to calm her once she looked closer.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"Insanity isn't always a negative trait," Giselle laughed to herself, rather amused by how tense the other woman seemed. "Besides, why would you not like it here?" She frowned, she had not come across anything detrimental about the room, or this place in general so far. Then again, perhaps this was because she had not spent so long here. "I suppose I can understand boredom setting in after a long while though," She pondered the idea thoughtfully, she had felt rather weary before due to the lack of action. Perhaps that was why the woman felt so sad.

"How long have you been here?" The question came out rather interregatory and accusing, it wasn't supposed to be rude, it was simply when curious, Giselle became slightly demanding.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:02 pm

"Don't worry," she said through gritted teeth, growing angrier by the second as tears flowed down her face. It wasn't the other woman she was mad at, but her frustration and despair had to be let out in some way, and the woman had picked a bad person to speak to. How could she seem so happy, was she honestly that clueless as to what was awaiting her?
"You won't have time to grow very bored," she finished, and stayed silent for a while. She wondered if she should tell her the time she had spent her this year, or the time five years passed, but either were too long, and she didn't know in any case.
"I wouldn't like it here because this is where I die, and you, and your roommate, and everyone else in this God forsaken place."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 pm

"Oh good!" Giselle smiled gleefully when the woman reassured her that there would be no need to worry about boredom between the four walls in which she was stuck. She wondered if it would be polite to thank her for her reassurance but decided the woman didn't particularly deserve one after her unpleasant attitude. However, she soon interpreted the malice behind her words and realised she was speaking them out of anger and not kindness at all. Nonetheless, it was her next remark that startled Giselle and made her look at the wall rather confused.

"Is that really what you mean to tell me you are so upset and fearful of?" Giselle gasped in partial horror and partial amusement. "Why, everyone dies sometime! You cannot dread it so to waste your days living or you might aswell die now." She spoke bluntly, and frowned. Why was the other woman so pessimistic? It didn't half confuse her.

"Oh and by the way, my name is Giselle," She introduced herself, deciding it might come in useful further down the line to know one anothers names. "How about you?" She was deliberately ignoring the lack of a friendly attitude resonating from behind the wall, Sara was asleep and she longed to entertain herself somehow.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 pm

"You know, that's a decent idea," she told Giselle, wondering if she would really have the courage to go through with that.
"Dying now sounds far more pleasant than the long suffering path we're now all bound to walk." Looking at her wrists she considered the easiest ways, but decided she would not have the courage just yet. Maybe later... maybe after she slept.
"I'm Charlotte," she decided to say after a while, figuring no harm was done in introducing herself.
"Just don't expect me to be your friend. I know what happens to friends in here."

[OOC: Last post for tonight ^^ 2:30am, you might think I ought to be in bed xD 'Night! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:52 pm

[Ooc; I know, I should probably be heading off too since Im only an hour behind you! x3)

"You cannot give up your life," Giselle frowned and shook her head, rather annoyed at the suggestion. "It is not for you to judge when it should end," The sentence reflected a little more of her twisted logic inherited from her fathers opinionated beliefs. "You have to wait it out and if you are good, you shall be rewarded, if bad, you shall be justly punished. It is just how it works, it is all just a waiting game really." She nodded decisively, almost talking herself into her own illusion of the world. "But... I also wouldn't want you to die." Giselle sighed, she may have only known the girl a few moments, but she did sorely hope she found some source of happiness before death took her into it's grasp. Then, an idea struck her.

"Charlotte, can I make you a deal?" Giselle's eyes gleamed with excitement of the idea of some sort of game, it would be interesting and set her a challenge to fulfill. At least that may generate some excitement in this seemingly weary place. "If I promise to try find a way to make you happy, will you promise not to take your own life?" She pressed her cheek against the wall, to ensure the woman could definately hear those solemn words, and she meant them. Deep down, beneath her twisted exterior, was simply a confused girl.

"And as for long suffering, that is not particularly new to me," Giselle paused thoughtfully, recollecting the memory of the first time her father had begun to abuse her. Her body was no covered in faded scars so her skin formed an almost stripe pattern, with a few more recent marks on her shoulder and lower back. Luckilly these could mostly be covered by items of clothing.

"Just don't expect me to be your friend. I know what happens to friends in here."

"Oh thats alright, I already have a friend," Giselle smiled to herself and glanced quickly over at Sara to check she was still sleeping soundly. Besides, she wasn't sure she wanted such a pessimistic individual to befriend her, though, she may change her mind and perhaps if she did, she may find some way to persuade Charlotte to change her own.

"Though what do you mean, you know what happens?" Giselle suddenly realised the morbid nature of the latter part of her question and frowned. She could deal with torture and her own death, but the harming of those she was close to. That was a little more difficult to comprehend. She was beginning to understand why Charlotte discarded the idea of friendship here.

(Ooc; Eeeeek, sorry long post. At least it looks long, I dont know how it shall look when I send it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 pm

[OOC: Oops, sorry, I lied xD Wanted to read up on everything before I went to bed xD]

"Deal," she said, mostly because she could not be bothered to talk of this much longer. The idea of making her happy was rather impossible right now, and even if Charlotte were to lie she was sure Giselle would not care as much as she let on, they had only just met after all. One more death in this place meant nothing, she would soon realize that, just as she had before her.
"Friends are the first to die," she said, a bit harsher than she had meant it. She hated to admit it, but she somewhat liked the girl now, she seemed nice enough even if psychotic. She almost felt ashamed of herself for yelling at her the way she had earlier.
"That's what they do. They take whoever you care for, and lets them suffer in your place. Then they kill them, often while you have to watch. Mind games and mental torture is far more efficient than physical pain, they know that.. they know that well."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 am

When Charlotte agreed to her proposal, Giselle's large sapphire eyes gleamed as a small smile spread across her pale face. After year on year of murder, she finally had the oppertunity to save a life and she would not disappoint. Now the simple question was how to find a cause of happiness within Charlotte. What would appeal to such a woman?

"If you could have, just one thing, in the entire whole world, what would it be?" Giselle peered at the wall and poised her finger on her lip, looking exceedingly curious as she awaited her answer. It would certainly prove interesting whatever it may be and hopefully help her pinpoint the source of her pessimistic attitude.

"Friends are the first to die. That's what they do. They take whoever you care for, and lets them suffer in your place. Then they kill them, often while you have to watch. Mind games and mental torture is far more efficient than physical pain, they know that.. they know that well."

"Oh dear but that won't do," Giselle's forehead creased as she contemplated a way in which she could perhaps deal with such horrific revelations of pain. She had never before had a friend, and therefore never before had to grasp the idea that if they were to hurt, so would she. Then she hesitated, well... she did have one person she cared for, Helga of course, but Helga was so strong, she was doubtful she would ever need Giselle protecting her, she was more of a motherly figure.

"Is there no way to prevent it? To save them?" Giselle knew she would fulfil any request of the villain to prevent harm coming to Sara, and possibly even Charlotte. Now she was finally developing friendships, she was afraid to lose them. Nonetheless, a small guilty part of her, still looked forward to the enthralling excitement of the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 am

As the girl asked what she longed for most she couldn't help but think of a specific name. However, with a bitter smile she shook the thought, they were nothing to each other anymore. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to go back to the way they had been.
"A family," she said instead. When she was a little girl she had dreamt of having it all at her age, but at 24 she was doing nothing but waitering, barely even going out unless her friends forced her to, and her shyness had kept her away from guys. She assumed it all just wasn't for her. Marrige, children, it would never happen, and there was nothing Giselle could do to give her any of it. With that thought, another worrying idea came to mind, and she wondered if he was in here as well. She almost gasped with worry as she imagined him going through the same pain as last time. He would not bear it a second time, she knew.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am

Giselle paused, not particularly surprised by the woman's answer but more pondering how to grant her happiness. A family, well, she didn't fully understand the meaning of one herself as she was abandonned at birth and her "father" had never aided her in the direction of happiness, more abuse and torment. She sighed, it was a curious desire, but one she would do her best to help Charlotte fulfil. A deal was a deal after all.

"Well, to have a family, you firstly need someone to create one with," Giselle said thoughtfully as she tapped her finger against the side of her lip like she usually did when concentrating. "Do you have anyone in mind?" She couldn't magic up love or a person for her to fall in love with, that would have to come from Charlotte. However, for the meantime, she could offer her up something else.

"But for now, I shall be your family," Giselle said aloud with a happy smile, after all, she had first hand experience in the fact that a family wasn't necessarilly genetic or blood-related. "I shall be your sister and you can be mine," She explained. "Oh, and don't try to object, after all, you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family!" She laughed lightly, trying to appeal to Charlotte's humour. She didn't understand how a family would help her happiness, but that wasn't the issue she had to solve, the problem she had been set, was only to grant her a family, a much easier objective.

"Since we are now sisters, you should probably call me Ellie," Giselle offered up her abbreviated nick name to the woman, and instantly decided she would not do so again for a while. She now had two people of which she had extended the beginning of friendship to, and as friends seemed to be weaknesses here, she desired no more.

"Whats wrong?" Giselle turned back to face the wall, rather concerned when she heard the echo of Charlotte's gasp, she hoped nothing horrific had happened to her new-born sister already.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Do you have anyone in mind? Yes.
"No," she laughed, though the sound of her laughter came to an abrupt end, there was no real happiness or amusement in her.
She wanted to object, she had no desires to have a sister, or even a friend, but she did not say anything. Chances were she would never speak to this girl again, and even if that happened to be the case she couldn't imagine either of them sticking around for long. Sooner or later one of them, or both of them, would die. There was no need to argue over meaningless things.
"I- I'm fine," she tried to assure the girl. "I just remembered something, really, it's not important," she said and tried to laugh it away. She was not in a mood to talk to this girl about anything, specially not the sources of her misery.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Giselle sighed, it had seemed she had offered to help someone who desired to keep all the secrets to themself. It would be exceedingly difficult to ensure her happiness if she wouldn't open up to her. When Charlotte laughed, it sounded tinny and empty, so she couldn't return it with her usual light giggle, if anything, it simply depressed her slightly.

"Your lying," Giselle simply replied, well adapt and knowing the signs and tones in someones voice when they were trying to hide something. It was her job, after all, to spy and murder, she was well adept at discovering the differences between the innocent and the guilty. She wasn't stating it though to push her into giving her an answer, she was more simply being blunt to break the awkward pretence she so disliked in humanity.

Now Giselle, look what you did. You got yourself into a bad mood. She sighed to herself and frowning, leant her back against the wall.

"You know sister," Giselle spoke simply. "You really ought to let out your problems, bottling them up will only to cause you to explode, letting them out gradually is safer for everyone." In amongst her twisted logic, the odd sensible suggestion did weave itself into her words.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 pm

"I already let my problems go long ago," she said sternly, and it was true. She had let him go without as much as trying to stop him, and when he was gone it had not been hard to find him. She had not even tried, rather found a few minor articles in the morning paper about the escapades of the previous nights. She still had not done much more than throwing the newspaper away and refused to go looking for him. He knew perfectly well where she lived, if he wanted help he could ask for it.
"Who's your roommate?" she asked instead, trying to change the subject. She hadn't known many while she had stayed in the hotel last time, and she remembered even fewer, but she supposed anything would be better to talk about right now.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 pm

"Then why are they still preying on your mind?" Giselle sighed, she wasn't meaning to come across as impertinent, yet as the lies echoed from Charlotte through the wall, she couldn't help but ponder her reasoning. "Why were you sobbing so bitterly before if you have let your problems go?" She wasn't so interested in what the problems were, she was more slightly irritated by the incessant lack of truth in Charlotte's words.

Noticing the tactful change of subject, she decided it was best to let her questions go unanswered before more tension built between the two of them. She looked across at the individual in question and a smile drew across her lips, Sara was so much more pleasant to contend with as a room mate. They both spoke as if they had known one another for years and shared similar opinions on a range of topics. Giselle blushed, she was so pleased to have her as a friend.

"Her name is Sara," Giselle responded after a moments or so silence, whilst she comprehended the nature of hers and Sara's friendship. She had never before really had a friend, and didn't understand what was involved entirely. Her father called women friends when she was aware they had sexual relations, was this normal? Her innocent mind was reeling with the possibilities of different friendships and couldn't comprehend what the true nature of one was. Nevertheless, Sara seemed as clueless as she so she was sure they would discover it's meaning together, as friends. Smiling, she leant back against the cold wall, significantly more refreshed.

"She's foreign but neither of us really understand where we are; I contemplated the idea of being in a more impoverished country because their seems to be limited materialistic items," She scanned around the small room before giggling slightly at the thought. "But now I feel it is just another one of the games here." She bit her lip with excitement at the thought, it was strange, she was so giddy at the idea of being kidnapped but it all seemed so adventurous, so curious and enticing. So new.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 am

If the woman had been in her own room, Charlotte would have slapped her. She had never laid a hand on another human being, but she would not hesitate with hurting her. Was she really that careless of their suffering? Or was she just really fucking stupid?
It wasn't Dimitri who had made her cry earlier, he had not even crossed her mind at that point in time. It had been this place, the memories, the certainty of the horrors of what to come. She had already explained this to the woman, why couldn't she understand? Surely she must be somewhat mentally challenged if she considered this a good thing. That, or just insane.
"You're in a locked room of an abandoned hotel in England," she stated, trying to be as calm as possible with this individual, but her words ended up being strained and almost robotic. She had no intention of speaking to this girl any more than she had to.
"They have no lack of resourches I'm sure, if they could put all this together again. If they give you little it's because they feel you deserve little." She wondered what that meant, as she had nothing except from a chest she hadn't dared open in fear of what twisted things may lie inside of it, and a dead goldfish. She must really mean next to nothing, but she assumed being boring in a place like this was far better than to gain any kind of attention from her kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 pm

ooc: I like Giselle :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]   The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Sobbing Noise [TTW with Room 7]
Page 1 of 1