10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New, Unwanted Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:03 pm

"I can only hope." He paused, looking once more towards the camera. "Then there is always a light side to having no one," he continued quietly. "I thought it seemed sad, awfully sad, but... if they can't drag someone else in here with you... maybe that's worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 pm

He nodded, since that was what his general thinking was anyway. Not that he had expected this to happen again, but he could still get someone hurt. Pushing away was a lot easier. Sighing he didn't really want to talk about his own decisions. Most did not understand nor appreciate his desire to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

[[Sooooo sorry it's taken me forever to reply D= I had no idea how to continue at first and then just got easily distracted... I have the attention span of a gnat]]

Fa Zhou looked about groggily, the silence having taken its toll on him. He smiled weakly.

"This is the sort of quiet I dreamt about while planning retirement," he said wearily. "Funny how life twists those plans... a little ironic."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 pm

[[Dw, im not always the fastest either xD I get easily distracted too, as im sure you will find out as this rp continues and you start waiting longer and longer for replies Razz]]

He couldn't deny the silence was maddening, and it was almost unbearable even if he had brought it upon himself. He smiled weakly back in return, for there was little he could say. 'Life's irony certainly can be cruel' he said with a sigh. 'I suppose this place is just one of them.'

He supposed it was not appropriate to discuss how long this man had lived, as if that would somehow make his practically-inevitable death in here any better.
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 pm

"Perhaps, it seems an easier way to digest the whole thing if life's prone to these sort of ironies," he said, though he hardly remembered a time when irony had led to almost certain death. "It's like rain on your wedding day." He didn't know why he said it. It just happened to be one of Madelline's favourite songs
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:43 am

He nodded in agreement. 'So... have you ever been married?' he asked, not really sure why but the silence was unbearable. He might as well start working on his small talk skills. Thinking about it this man could pass for his own father, it seemed reasonable to assume he might have a family.
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:38 am

"Not married, no," he replied. "I never had the time for it... moving from one country to another, you don't have the time to settle down. At least until lately." He sighed. "I could have perhaps been engaged or married by now, I suppose. But now I'm here instead. Not exactly the social centre of the world." He turned to Dimitri. "Did you never fancy the idea of settling down? Marrying?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 pm

He shook his head sternly. 'Maybe once, but I was never really the marrying sort looking back. Just fancied the idea without ever really thinking it through, if you know what I mean... I guess thats better for you though? Less people to connect you to?' He shrugged. 'Might help in here.'
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 pm

"I might be going mad or that was a rather slight sign of optimism," he said with a small smile. "Yeah... I know what you mean. Sometimes things don't go the way we plan them. But in my experience... well, it all works out in the end. Eventually. Maybe that's why I'm here, if the reasons for our kidnapping are individual. Someone wanted to prove that it doesn't all work out in the end"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:18 pm

'And that was a slight pessimism' he retorted, although he could not help but smile slightly at the man. He guessed his negativity was quite evident that another other remark he made, even in terms of small talk, was apparent. 'I guess though that you were probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. theres never much of a reason in here, the world has a million other people who do the same crimes as the people in here.'
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:06 pm

"Well, I had to learn to be less perky at some point, eh?" he said, shaking his head and smiling. "I dunno... I suppose I'll be able to face the idea that it is all a coincidence later. For now, I just like to think that there's a reason. That I maybe did something I'm meant to get punished for, rather than this just being a matter of luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New, Unwanted Home   A New, Unwanted Home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New, Unwanted Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 9-
Jump to: