10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xKenai

xKenai

Back in Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:54 am

He notised the small change in her mood. He bit his lip. "Hey, don't worry. Shang will never stop looking for you. I just hope he notices that other survivors have gone missing too."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 am

She nodded, "I hope so...he's the one thing in my life I've done right so far." She said softly and with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, love tends to do that. He won't give up untill he finds you. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 pm

She sighed and then looked down, "So what have you and Poca been up too besides having kids of your own?" She asked curiously as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 am

He laughed, and scratched his cheek. "Well when you put it like that, it sounds that that is all we have been doing." He cleared his throath. "Well I found a job at a weapon shop at first, but that didn't suit me. I didn't like the weapons and the killing stuff. Somehow... Then I got a job at a supermarket. Poca is still an assassin."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

Snow laughed under her breath as she blushed at his earlier words. "Well that sounds awesome, I'm glad Poca still has her training." She admitted
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 am

He smiled. "Yeah, took me a while to not get worried when she was away. I trust her skills and that she comes home alive." He let it sink in for a bit. "How about you? What do you do for work?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 am

Snow White sighed out, "Well I'm still a thief only now I do it for groups that hire me, and surprisingly the pay is pretty good so I can't complain." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm

OOC: Odette????? ?.?

He nodded. "Old habits die hard, I see. What would you rather do then if not a thief?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm

(Ooc sorry been doing that a lot lately.....my head keeps fuzzing up and I mix up rps and crap...sorry DX)
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

OOC:It's okay
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 pm

(Ooc ANNND I FORGOT TO REPLY??!! *head desk* sorry DX)
Snow White frowned as she thought about it, "Hmm probably a dancer...I love dancing when I get the chance to do it." She admitted with a little laugh. "What about you?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 pm

OOC: XD it's fine, I haven't been that much on either.

He shrugged. "I don't know, I was a hunter before, but turns out I can't do that anymore." He bit his lip thinking. "Well I'm perfectly happy at what I'm doing now."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:52 pm

(Ooc annd I did it again....my bad DX)
Snow White frowned, "Why did you stop hunting?' She asked curiously as she turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Kenai seemed to shut up. It could be sensed in his body language. "Too much bad karma." He was talking about his brothers. Everytime he picked up a gun or a knife it made him feel like he was back in that sight. Turning his back on his brothers when they needed him most. He doubted Snow knew the real reason. He was ashamed of it still.

OOC: up to you if she knows it or not
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Snow White frowned, he obviously had had a bad expierence of some sort to make him stop hunting. She had heard of stuff like that happening before, "I see." She said quietly and with some sympathy on her part.
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 am

OOC: Sorry, I have no excuse why I forgot to check this forum x.x

Kenai nodded silently. "Yeah... I just try to forget and move on...." That was a load of lies. Just being in this place proved you could not run from the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Hell   Back in Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2