10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An almost family reunion?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

An almost family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Jane started slowly to wake up, recovering her sences, but still she didn't want to open her eyes
other five minutes… the world can wait other five minutes…
It was as every morning, as every wake up, as every day, as always… but… no, something was different.
For a moment she thought that she was crazy, what could ever be different?
But there was something… the bed was softer, and… there wasn't the usual noise of the children's voices of the orphanage…
For a moment she thought she had fallen asleep in Roger's office, in his bed, after one of the usual abuses, but the mattress was too soft even for his room.
Where was she then?
She wasn't so sure to want to know…
she was totally awake now, but she was still keeping her eyes closed, maybe if she wouldn't have opened her eyes, she wouldn't have to face what was going on, maybe if she could keep her eyes closed, she would have been safe… maybe...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Cinderella turned over to cuddle closer to her daughter, as she always did every morning when her little girl would crawl into her bed.

Cinderella's face scrunched up in confusion as she felt the place next to her empty. She opened her eyes and stared at the empty spot next to her. She sat up and looked around, her heart pounding in her chest.

She looked next to her on the bed and froze.

The woman's face... her hair...

Meg? She mouthed.

"Oh no..." She whispered, getting off the bed. She backed away from the bed and turned to the door. She grabbed the handle and turned the handle. She tensed when the doorknob did not turn.

Tears formed a little in her eyes. "No, no, no..." She whispered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 am

She was still trying to resist, to delay the moment she would have had to wake up for real, but when she felt a movement on the bed she couldn't help but open immediately her eyes.
She wasn't alone.
For a moment she thought it was Roger, and still curled up on herself she clenched her fingernails on her arm, trying to fight the sensation of sickness.
But then she heard a voice, a female voice, and a desperate one.
She swallowed and finally raise up, sitting on the bed, and looked at the woman, at her desperate attitude, and at the room: where… where was she?
She looked around, her mouth slightly opened for the surprise, then she focused again on the woman, looking at her.
Cinderella could have thought to be looking at a ghost: in that moment Jane was the exact copy of her mother, with a similar dress as well, in the same color, just this one with long sleeves that were covering her arms, and her hair, her hair, even if so similar to her mother's ones, were just a bit longer on the forehead, covering a bit her eyes, enough to not make Cindy notice that those eyes would have reminded her of someone else...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Cinderella slowly turned back to the bed when she heard movement. She stared at the woman, gulping a little in shock.

She realized her breathing had gotten a little fast, so she took a deep breath to help calm her fast beating heart.

"H-hi..." She said, softly, stuttering a little. She cleared her throat. "How are you feeling?" She asked, concerned about the woman.

"You don't know what's happening... do you?" She asked, softly, seeing the look of confusion on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 am

ooc: ooo I think I am gonna like Jane :-D
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:23 pm

She looked back at the woman, but with her glance a bit down, still hiding her eyes behind her hair. She didn't move, just stayed where she was, tightening her arms, like she was scared.
She wondered why the woman was staring at her like that, with a so surprised, shocked expression.
When she greeted at her and asked her how she was feeling she just shrugged, looking elsewhere like she didn't know what to say, and again without looking at her she shaked her head at her last question, then, after a few seconds of silence, she asked in a quiet, low tone, so low that it was barely udible, "Where are we?" She wanted to ask more, she wanted to know whay she wasn't in the orphanage, how she ended up there, and who was the woman that was sharing that room with her...

ooc@Wendy awww thank you dear Very Happy Also Wendy is one of the few people that can actually tell Jane something nice about her mom XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Cinderella slowly walked back over to the bed and sat down across from her. "My name is Cinderella... We're..." She said, before pausing and looking down.

"Something like this... happened five years ago... More then 20 people were kidnapped..." She said, trailing off. She didn't want to scare her more then she already was.

"... Not... Not all of them made it out..." She said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:04 pm

When she introduced herself she nodded but didn't answer to say her name, instead, when the woman sat down next to her, she instinctively moved a bit away.
She didn't react in any way when Cindy explained the situation.
She actually didn't know what to think: yes, that was terrible, but…
it seemed just so…
surreal.
It didn't seem right.
It didn't seem like it was actually happening.
They were locked into a room, but…
still…
it was just…
it was just like…
those kind of things don't really happen!
Not to normal people!
She just couldn't be scared…
She lowered more her glance...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 pm

"I... I know it is a lot to take in..." She said, softly. "... and that it is hard to believe..." Cinderella gulped and clenched her fist, while looking away.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:12 pm

She raised her glance toward Cinderella one more time, and finally, even if her hair was still covering one of the eye, this time one of them was free from them, and Cinderella was free to look at it and to recognize in her not only her mother's image.
Sure, she could even mot remember the real Meg's eyes, but those eyes, those blue eyes, had to be however really familiar to her, probably even her own daughter had them...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Cinderella looked back at the woman and her breath was stuck in her throat when she saw her eyes.

The very same eyes her little girl has...

The very same eyes her daughter's father had...

"You're..." She started to say, in shock. "... you're John and Meg's daughter..." She said, in a quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm

what?

WHAT?
What did that mean?
Daughter of… who?
What was that glance?
Why that woman was staring at her in that way?
Did she really…
did she really said that?
Daughter?
She…
it was impossible…
she had no family.
No parents.
Nobody knew them.
She had been abandoned in a hospital when she bore.
She had hoped for long to have a family.
Those dreams were gone long time before.
She didn't have parents.
And if that woman thought differently, she was crazy.
She had probably confused her with someone else.
It was just the little poor orphan that was in her that made a big mess out of her words.
But in the same time…
she felt scared.
Again, what was that place?
Why was she there?
With a woman that for what she knew could be insane?
She swallowed.
"I need to go to the bathroom…"
she whispered again in a low voice before to leave quickly the bed approaching the bathroom's door.
Actually, she just needed some time alone...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 am

Cinderella watched her go sadly. Good going, Cindy... She thought, realizing that the girl probably didn't know her own parents, from the way she acted.

She bit her lip, before sighing.

Why is this happening again? She thought, looking down at her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Jane entered in the bathroom and closed the door behind her shoulder, but didn't lock it. She immediatly approached the sink and looked at the mirror, to lower the glance after a few seconds, open the cold water and wash her face.
Though it didn't help, she still felt dizzy and stunned. She rested her back on the wall and slipped on the floor, sitting there, curling up on herself, a position that she was used to assume and, she couldn't know, her own mother had assumed many times there...
She started to scratch slowly and softly her arm with her fingernails from on the sleeve, feeling under it the scars of the many cuts that she had done to herself back at home: she wished to have a knife in that moment.
Cutting herself was like a drug, and more tense she was more she needed it. And now she was really tense. The idea to not be able to cut herself was starting to hurt, and staying alone was even worse...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Cinderella had looked around the room for awhile, touching the petals of the black roses.

I get the feeling I know what they are playing at with this... She thought, looking back towards the bathroom that held the Meg-look-alike.

The girl had been in there for awhile now...

Cinderella walked over to the door and softly knocked on it. "Hey, are you all right?" She asked, softly, not to startle the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Jane had stayed inside for a while without realizing that the time was passing, when Cinderella called her, even if she called her softly, she couldn't help but jump in surprise with her heart beating faster: it surely wasn't Cindy's fault, it was just her, her attitude, her usual attitude...
"Y-yeah i'm fine..." she replied in a low tone without moving
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Cinderella noticed the stutter in her voice. "Look... I'm sorry if I startled you earlier... I think I had you confused with someone else. Why don't you come on out? We have some bread here if you're hungry." She said, her voice kind, trying to coax her out.

She started fiddling with her engagement ring. It was nice and simple, Dean could only afford to give her simple things, but she loved more then the most decorated ring out there.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

So it was just a mistake... that had sense... after all the woman was probably as scared and confused as she was, it was normal in a situation like that confuse people...
"I'm not hungry..." she replied again in a low flat voice at her words, still staying where she was "...thanks..." she added after a few seconds, remembering that the woman was being kind to her and she had no reason to not do the same.
But she really wasn't hungry. She was so tense she could throw up even if she hadn't eaten nothing in more than a day.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Reminds me of Meg... Cinderella thought, twisting her mouth a bit at the thought of the woman not eating, though, thinking about it, her stomach wasn't up for much either...

"If you're feeling nauseous, it's probably from whatever they knocked you out with... I have the same feeling in my stomach, if that's the case..."

She let out a breath before opening the door a little and looking through the crack of the door. "Can I come in?" She asked, hoping to get along with her better then Meg.

I just hope you're not sick like she was...

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm

When the woman opened a bit the door she instinctively jumped again on her feet, raising up: it wasn't about Cindy, but she didn't live have anyone to stay with her when she was that vulnerable... not that usually she felt like she was strong or something, she was more used to protect herself behind her invisibility, since the world seemed not notice her.
At her question she nodded whispering a 'yes...', without look at her in the eyes, actually until that moment she had looked at her in the eyes just once and by accident, she was keeping her glance constantly down...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Cinderella gave her a gentle smile when she opened the door. She stepped into the room and left the door cracked a little.

"I didn't mean to startle you. Being alone has never suited me..." She admitted, shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 pm

She shook her head a bit "It's ok..." replied, again in a low voice and again without looking at her, she wanted to say something else, the woman was nice and she had wished to be able to be nice as well, but she realized she had nothing to say that in her mind sounded nice or clever enough...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Cinderella gave her another smile and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. "So... where are you from? I'm from England." SHe said, trying to get a little bit of a conversation started.

She could see she was shy, so she wanted to start slow and see where it might go.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 pm

"I'm from england too..." she replied with the hint of a smile on her lips: she was reeeally shy and it was evident, but she was glad that the woman wasn't going to leave her that fast.
In all honest, in that moment she prefered have company, even if before it was her that had left the room: but the situation was becoming more and more real, and more and more scaring, and she just didn't want to face it on her own...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Cinderella smiled when she noticed the hint of a smile. "What city are you from?" She asked, curious about what part of England she was from.

"And, you haven't told me your name yet." She said, hoping she would tell her.

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? Empty

Back to top Go down

An almost family reunion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next