10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Furniture List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villainess

Villainess

The Furniture List Empty
PostSubject: The Furniture List   The Furniture List EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 pm

The well-know, well-loved furniture list is back, but with new stuff ;D

Room 1: A skeleton in the corner of the room, a small whole in the forehead, between the eyes. One unloaded gun lying by the skeleton. Two wooden chairs. One, small, uncomfortable bed.
Room 2: Images of fetuses taped to the wall everywhere. A single knife in the middle of the room bloodied with stale blood. Two white sofas on opposite sides of the room. Two warm blankets and two decorative pillows laying on the sofas, one on each.
Room 3: One, small wooden table in the corner of the room. A glass-vase with seven black roses stands on the table. One king-sized, comfortable bed against the wall. One small table on the side of the bed, with an empty drawer.
Room 4: One chest against the wall. Six bloodied, torn princess dresses laying inside the chest. One dead goldfish lying in a goldfish bowl without water in the corner of the room.
Room 5: Newspaper on the floor with an article containing Shang's interview with the media after being released from the hotel. One dog bed sized for a big dog, comfortable and furry. One empty dog bowl.
Room 6: Floor, ceiling and walls painted red with splatters of blood everywhere.
Room 7: One black, leather sofa. White, furry carpet covering the entire floor. A doll missing an eye in the corner of the room.
Room 8: Stone floor and stone walls.
Room 9: One wooden small table in the middle of the room. A single key of rusted material lies on top of the table.
Room 10: One old, electric collar, no longer electric in the middle of the floor. A teddybear hanging on the wall by a nail pierced through its neck and eyes.
Basement: Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

The Furniture List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furniture List   The Furniture List EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Oh yay, I get stone! And more stone! Please Villains, don't spoil me now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Furniture List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furniture List   The Furniture List EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 pm

*read room 4* Please don't tell me that's Cleo! DX

... Wait, it's been five years, it can't be XDD Phew!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Furniture List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furniture List   The Furniture List EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:55 am

Thats what I thought at first and well, I had no idea how long fish could live xDDD
Could always have frozen the body? ;D
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Furniture List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furniture List   The Furniture List EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 am

Lol, you're funny, Dimi XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Furniture List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furniture List   The Furniture List Empty

Back to top Go down

The Furniture List
Page 1 of 1