10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm

'Pocahontas ..' she said slowly, not sure if she should bring this up while they were still so far apart, but the more she thought about it she knew she probably wouldn't be able to talk about it face to face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 pm

"Uhm... okay," Sinbad replied, not really sure why she would suddenly start talking about Pocahontas. "W-what did she say?" he asked eventually, wondering what her and Odette would have talked about. He didn't like Pocahontas at all, and he knew she hated him.. not that he blamed her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

'That she hates you ..' she said as she leant her head back against the wall and stared blankly up at the ceiling as she remembered her meeting with Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm

"I.. I knew that.." he replied. He wondered if Pocahontas had told Odette what had happened between them.. Even if Pocahontas hadn't said anything, Sinbad didn't know if it was best to tell Odette or not.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm

'.. and she told me the reason why,' she said eventually as she closed her eyes, remembering how heartbroken she was when she found out what he'd done to her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:37 pm

So she already knew. "I... I know what I did to her is unforgivable," he said after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:03 pm

'Do you remember the last time we were here and John let us both stay in his room?' she said, smiling slightly at the memory, one of the few she actually enjoyed from that time.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yes... I remember that," Sinbad said, not knowing where she was going with that. But he would just wait and hear what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Odette laughed a little, not really expecting him to remember that, 'and I told you what had happened to me? You know .. in the hospital ..'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

"Oh," Sinbad exclaimed a bit surprised when she mentioned the hospital. He remembered meeting her in the villains room, but before she mentioned the hospital he hadn't thought more about what they had talked about back then. "Yeah... yeah," he said softly as he thought about it. He didn't remember all of their conversation, but he clearly remembered how vulnerable she had been.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Odette thought back to that night at the hospital, the night that had given her so many nightmares since then.

'I know how she must have felt back then .. I know I was terrified and disgusted with myself afterwards ..' she said as she continued to stare at the ceiling, 'I've had more than a few close calls when I was on the streets, but I had people to look out for me back then. That time I was all alone .. and when I got to be with you again I thought everything would be ok ..' she could feel the tears falling down her cheek as she spoke but she didn't stop, 'but really you were just like him .. I bet you didn't even mean any of the comforting things you said to me then .. did you?'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 pm

"I know what he did to you... and what I did to her.. but.. it was a long time ago.. I wasn't myself at the time..," Sinbad started, not being able to really finish most of his sentences. "N-not that that justifies it or changes anything," he added quickly. Sinbad took a deep breath while he tried to figure out was he was saying. "What I'm trying to say is... I really did mean everything I said to you back then.. Rape is wrong and no one deserves that.."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 pm

'So, who were you back then?' she asked as she tried to stay calm, she knew he wasn't the greatest guy when she first met him .. we were all put in here for a reason after all .. Not that that stopped her from feeling the way she did for him, 'were you the cheating scumbag you were when we first met even before all of this kidnapping stuff?'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 pm

"No, that's not it.. I.." He wasn't sure what to tell her. He had had a fight with Cinderella. As he had done so often before he went out to see Meg. She was occupied so instead he had just been sitting at the bar and got a bit too many drinks. On the way home he had bumped into Pocahontas and that was when it had happened. Even back then he knew it was wrong. But that was no excuse for what he had done. What he had put Pocahontas through was horrible, which was why he for so long had pretended it never happened. That had been the only way he could cope with it. He had no logical explanation for what he had done, he knew it was wrong. After he met Pocahontas during the first kidnapping he had been forced to face the past. And now again while he was talking to Odette. He really didn't know what to tell her. Drunk or not, what he had done was wrong. He couldn't explain why he had done it and he knew it could never be undone. He hated himself for what he had done, but even worse so did Odette.
He listened to her as she continued. It was true that he had been a cheater when they first met. He wouldn't even have slept with her if it wasn't for that. But he didn't regret doing that. Of course it had let to her pregnancy and all the horrible things that followed. Sinbad knew she had gone through a lot because of him and his mistakes and that saddened him. But that was also the reason they had got to know each other the way they did. If all those things hadn't happened he might not have fallen so deeply in love with her as he had. And that had lasted for so many years. Even to this day. But the fact that he still loved her so much just made it so much harder to accept the fact that she had left him. If he didn't love her it wouldn't hurt so much. But even this didn't make him regret what had happened in the past to lead up to him getting to know her. He had had a wonderful time with her, he had really been happy. Happier than he had ever been. Which was also why..
"I never cheated on you.. and if it wasn't for the events back then we would never have gotten to the point where we are today."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:43 pm

'I know that ..' she said, choking back a sob as she thought about how she couldn't say the same back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 am

OOC: What kind of reply is that after my really long reply <.< Even if most of it is random rambling, it still counts <.< >.>

"But I know what I did to Pocahontas was wrong," he added, just to make it clear what he had been trying to say.
He started thinking about how it had been to meet Pocahontas again. All the things she had done. She had teamed up with the villain, he wondered if Odette was aware of that. Sinbad didn't know if Pocahontas was dangerous. If her and Odette were friends, then maybe it wouldn't be a problem.. but at least it would be good to know if Odette was aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]   Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ardent Caresses Laid To Rest [ TTW 7 & 5 ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: