10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does 10 Doors die or survive?

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Lilo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

Does 10 Doors die or survive? Empty
PostSubject: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

So... I was talking to Johanna on chat about this rp.
And we both came to the conclusion, that we are both
sad, that it seems like this rp is dying. No one is rping
anymore and no one is coming on chat. It's like after
the second task and with Hannah telling us she'll be
stopping to be the villain, everything freezes. Nothing
against you Chels, you are doing a good job.

But...
When you and Ylva... When you don't have the time
anymore or you two aren't in the mood for this rp...
Johanna and me are glad to help.

We don't want this rp to die. We love it. So dearly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 am

We don't want this RP to die... I know I've been excited about it since I got that message on Youtube letting me know it was starting up again.

This rp (the original, anyway) brought a lot of us together as friends, and I was hoping that we would all be able to talk again and just act loony like we did in the last rp XD

As Henrike said, we'd both be more then happy to help the rp keep going.
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 pm

I really really want it to live and I check it every day, but while others aren't interested I find it pointless to start my new threads Sad Vicious circle. I'm hoping people will want to get active again soon, I was sad that I didn't think about auditioning for the first round of 10Doors and was really excited about another opportunity
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:20 pm

What we have to remember is that they aren't just 'not in the mood', it's real life issues that unfortunately have to come first. Honestly, 10 Doors is a part of my life, I'll be dorky enough to say that. I love you guys, and this rP has made me close to so many of you When I edit with Aladdin, I feel closer to him somehow, like he's a part of me... that sound dumb? that's alright.

Anyway, it is true that it barely started and then suddenly died out of nowhere. I was sad when 10 Doorss (part 1) died, and I was ecstatic to receive the message about 10 Doors the sequel opening. Smile I've been trying to stay active, but I don't know what to do. Everyone is gone.

I try to get on at least once a day, but no one is ever on anyway, so it usually doesn't do me much good to check.

As sad as it is to see this rp dying, I think we should just be patient; school is just starting, and I know I'm very busy from that. Also, everyone has their own personal battles.. Even if it doesn't seem like it should take away from this rp, we need to respect that it's stressing them. Just remember that they'd be here RPing if they could.

I really do hope this RP survives; it's the only one I've been in, or really ever want to be in.
I'll do anything that can help keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Well I would love to see this rp just be alive again >.< I cannot take this silence on the forum Q.Q
Makes me feel sad Q.Q

I've talked to Ylva I think a week ago or so and she has been busy with school.
I guess we are all busy. I have allot of school too. But I can still make enough time free for rp's

as for Chels, Idk why she isn't acitve as the villain. She is active in Hogwarts rp so idk >.<
If we could ALL just do a little, Than we could bring this rp back to activeness. I'm sure everyone loves this rp. And it isn't nice to see a rp go down hill like that. SO I'm sure we'll find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 am

I am sure it will never die <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does 10 Doors die or survive?   Does 10 Doors die or survive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does 10 Doors die or survive?
Page 1 of 1